Charlaine Harris book discussions & Fanfiction
An area to chat about Harris' wonderful books. Plus, categories to discuss the fanfiction that she inspires.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ReaderOfWords

I'm looking for a E/S fic. It's canon up to a certain point in the books. Eric and Sookie are together but for some reason Sookie runs away. She starts to live in a apartment and works in some sort of company. I think one day she wears pajamas and slippers to work but I can't be too sure about that part. Thinking it would put supes off her scent Sookie started to smoke. She also started donating blood to local blood banks thinking it would dissolve to bond with Eric. After Sookie left Eric is feeling unhappy and starts to drink only Tru Blood but Pam mixes real blood in with the Tru Blood. One day Pam unknowly puts Sookie's blood in the Tru Blood for Eric. He tastes it and demands to know where it came from. I think they search for her and find her but can't get to her before sunrise. Sookie finds out someone is looking for her and decides to flee. Alcide finds Sookie before she flees and she faints or passes out. Eric and Sookie are reunited. I would be grateful for the name of the story.

1/3/2014 #1
ashmo2000

hi, I was wondering if you ever found this story, it sounds interesting.

4/14/2014 #2
ReaderOfWords

I'm still looking for the story.

4/27/2014 #3
Forum Moderators: TMSescritura
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member