Charlaine Harris book discussions & Fanfiction
An area to chat about Harris' wonderful books. Plus, categories to discuss the fanfiction that she inspires.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
kbuoni

I am looking for an older fan fic story that I read back in 2010. It was a Sookie/Eric story. Very lengthy. Involved them being married, having a baby and Eric being King of LA and them living in NOLA. One thing that I remember is that they attended a ball where they met Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. This story was very detailed about the clothes and accessories that Sookie wore. Also had quite a bit of BDSM play between them.

Anyone remember this? Could you link me to it if you remember the author and/or name?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kim

6/24/2013 #1
Vwchick
I think it might be Pour some Sugar on Me (which is the first story) and the sequel which has Eric and Sookie as king and Queen is called Addicted to Love by Bon Temps Baby I think I remember the Angelina thing being in this story although I didn't see it when I skimmed it just now. I also have some good SVM stories on my favorites if you are interested. I hope this is the one you are looking for :-)
11/30/2013 #2
Forum Moderators: TMSescritura
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member