Come one, Come All
A forum that says it all. Literally. However Profanity will get you banned. Just a forum to chat and talk about ideas. That especially means new kids on the block. No Lemons Allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Onyx Gallan

Basically it's a never ending struggle between super heroes or villains. Think of Batman, Spiderman, Wonderwoman, Superman and the others and this is what you get. In this you choose to be a hero or villain.

Real Name/Secret Identity:

Alias (Your Superhero or Villain's name):

Physical Appearance:

Personality:

Strengths/Powers/Special Abilities: (Your Superhero or villain can also have weapons instead of powers or both. They don't all need to have superpowers.) (When I mean superpowers I mean, superspeed, super strength, mega strength, shape-shifting, manipulate fire, water, ice, magentism, teleportation, telekinesis, etc.)

Weaknesses:

Bio:

6/12/2010 #1
Brookcresent

Alias: Hope the White Knight

Physical Appearance: jet black hair dark green eyes and very tall

Personality : extremely fierce but can be quite kind

Abilities: able to fly has a horse which is actually a Pegasus and fights with a two hand Sword

Weakness: Earth attacks

Bio:daughter of Zeus she was given her pegasus blaze a strawberry roan at the age of 3 she fell from the heavens and raised in a farm she loves fighting and was found by batman and they became good friends she was know as the white knight because she wore all white armour and so did Blaze both of them have formed a prescious bond and have been interested in the ancient greeks she has no idea Zeus is her father and is constantly wondering why she can speak greek and why her horse can talk

6/16/2010 #2
Onyx Gallan

Accepted.

Feel free to jump in. I'll get you started and create a couple villains and a hero of my own.

6/17/2010 #3
Brookcresent

i'll do that

the white knight was brushing blaze talking in greek to her

6/17/2010 #4
Onyx Gallan

"Hello White Knight," said a baritone voice and in the next moment, a man in a green suit with insect wings landed beside her aruptly, sending newspaper and debris flying sky high. "Keeping an eye on evil?"

6/17/2010 #5
Brookcresent

Hope smiled

"yeah "

Blaze

"hey keep brushing"

6/17/2010 #6
Onyx Gallan

"Well keep them peeled." The superhero said. "Evil is always a foot. I am the Emerald Hornet by teh way."

6/17/2010 #7
Brookcresent

Hope

"nice to meet you ,you seen batman?"

6/17/2010 #8
Onyx Gallan

"As a matter of fact, last I saw, he was in the Bat Cave." The Green Hornet nodded.

6/17/2010 #9
Brookcresent

(g2g be back in 2 hours)

6/17/2010 #10
Brookcresent

Blaze

"thanks Green Hornet"

Hope smiled

6/17/2010 #11
Gauche n Noir

Alias:Eclipse

Physical appearance:tallish,average high school student,bulkie/strong muscular to strong looking for his age, dark-ice blue hair alway wears black accept when inhero or villain mode.

personality:angered alll the time, accept when he is around girlfriend.

Strengths/Powers/Special Abilities:his strenghts are light,sunlight and moonlight because his powers are multiplied by 10 in moonlight and sunlight can fly and still look good doing it.

weakness:an eclipse and dark matter

bio:he was a normal kid he went to school and even had alot of friends until....

one night he was sitting on his house roof to see an eclipse when he slipped off and died instantly but the eclipse just got right into the center and seconds after he stood up with no clue to what had happened accept that he fell off his roof ,about a few days later he is skateboarding along the road when he sees that his skateboard started catching on fire but in blue and green flames and so did he ,but he couldn't feel a thing.

he desided that he wasn't going to tell anyone that that had happened but the next day he try to figure out how that happened and ended up figuring out better powers then he thought and thought about beinga villain but also a hero (E.G like harvey aka two face off batman) and then he chose.......(hes gonna be one of the two but thats going to be in my rp sentence structure.

6/19/2010 . Edited 6/28/2010 #12
Brookcresent

(sounds good but might have to wait for onyx)

6/19/2010 #13
Gauche n Noir

(crp in trouble brb or bbs)

6/19/2010 #14
Gauche n Noir

(HI im talking to brisngr kinda DQ, I've been coming and going like right now bye again)

6/19/2010 #15
Brookcresent

9uh..byee)

6/19/2010 #16
Onyx Gallan

Accepted.

6/20/2010 #17
Brookcresent

he'll be happy

6/20/2010 #18
Onyx Gallan

(Awesome)

"No problem, it's all in a days work." The Green Hornet smiled. "Now if you excuse me."

WHAM!

A large metal mallet slammed into the superhero sending him crashing into a sky scraper.

6/20/2010 #19
Brookcresent

Hope gasped

Blaze's wings lit on fire

"get on "

Hope did so

6/20/2010 #20
Onyx Gallan

An evil despicable man with a large metal warhammer, flowing black cape, and two glass eyes laughed manically from his perch above on a sky scraper.

"We meet again, Green Hornet!" the man said.

The Green Hornet rubbed his head and rose to his feet.

"Ah and I see it's Hope the White Knight."

6/20/2010 #21
Brookcresent

Hope snarled

"hello"

Blaze became her fire form

"prepare to get your ass whooped she said in greek

6/20/2010 #22
Onyx Gallan

"You can't stop Mallet Man." the evil man said leaping from his perch.

6/20/2010 #23
Brookcresent

Hope winked and her sword lit on fire

"hmm doesn't fire melt metal "

6/20/2010 #24
Brookcresent

(g2g be back in 1 hour see ya)

6/20/2010 #25
Onyx Gallan

"Ah! It would." Mallet Man swung the gigantic warhammer. "But this is anti-metal. It's resistant to fire."

6/20/2010 #26
Brookcresent

Hope sighed

"true "

6/20/2010 #27
Gauche n Noir

Eclipse

"we meet again then whight night,hope and I see your fighting ..huh haven't we gone through this a 1000 time hammer man you need a hobbie that wont get your ass kicked and in trouble with me and the law."

6/21/2010 #28
Brookcresent

Hope laughed

6/21/2010 #29
Gauche n Noir

"White night ,hope he's mine but ill let you finnish him off if you don't mind ,Eclipse said"

6/21/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Grim Reader Slashermare Moon, Zac and Artemis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member