Come one, Come All
A forum that says it all. Literally. However Profanity will get you banned. Just a forum to chat and talk about ideas. That especially means new kids on the block. No Lemons Allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Slashermare Moon

why the old one was deleted I dont know

6/25/2010 #1

(okay...this is Reik(Midnight's twin brother) Grim wanted me to try so...yea...)

Name: Komba

Species: Lion(anthro)

Appearence: mainly black with a red mane

Personality: a flirt, though protective of his friends and usually acts before thinking

7/4/2010 #2
Slashermare Moon

sorry but if there ws any less info there;d be nothing

7/9/2010 #3
(I've read some of the old OC descriptions and even some of them have LESS info than mine)
7/9/2010 #4
Slashermare Moon

(I honestly doubt that)

7/9/2010 #5
(well what else could I include?)
7/9/2010 #6
Slashermare Moon

more detail on the appearance, skills, history

7/9/2010 #7
there's not much appearence details to give a lion. and I kina just made him up on the spot, he doesn't really have skills or a history yet.)
7/9/2010 #8
Mercy at Dawn

(I would put my old characters back in with their new powers, but. . .)

Name: Asilon

Species: Pop-Tart. Nah, I'm just kidding with ya! Wolf. (Cause wolves are cool, and in my opinions sometimes cooler than dragons.)

Appearance: Black fur, with white rings around the eyes and feet, and a white streak down his back.

Skills: Agile, as all wolves are, strong, again, with all wolves, yet wise. He always plans out something before he does it. (If it's a life changing desicion.)

History: (I don't have a history thought up yet, but I'll update this when I do.)

7/15/2010 #9
Onyx Gallan

I're all....RE---ACCEPTED!

7/15/2010 #10

7/26/2010 #11
Onyx Gallan

Name: Tally Aromatail

Race: Anthropomorphic skunk

Appearance: Tally is a slim, tomboyish skunk with long legs and arms, a round face, jet black fur with a white stripe running down her neck and tail. She also has sparkling, fiery green eyes and round ears. She usually dressed in a red bodice and head scarf and trousers. She also wears silver loop earrings and anklets.

Personality: Stubborn, outgoing, moody, and superstitious.

Skills, Powers, Talents: Very talented at using staffs, daggers, and knifes. She also has great cooking skills. A good dancer and trapeze artist

Loves: Exploring, fighting, being in control, cooking, and dancing.

Hates: Being teased because she's a skunk, flirts, sleeping and feeling helpless.

Bio: Tally grew up poor on the streets of Alabaster City, panhandling and begging for scraps. But when she was taken in by a loving family of travellling entertainers and circus performers and became a class act and star. But soon, the young skunk grew tired off the life on the road and left the circus and began to live on her own.

7/26/2010 #12

7/26/2010 #13
Onyx Gallan

Darwin Ruggles

Appearance: Gaunt, pale-skinned, greasy short black hair. He wears a trench coat, fedora, and slacks. He also wears wire-rimmed glasses equipped with infared and night vision.

Personality: Clever, thinks more than acts, ambitious, has an obession with drinking energy drinks like Red Bull, Monster, and Rockstar, and is a kleptomanic (he loves to steal).

Goals: To survive (main goal), to steal valuables and artifacts, and find himself.

Powers: Telekinesis and hypnosis.

Fears: Clowns and birds.

Role: Antihero, not a villain.

Bio: Darwin grew up on the streets, scrounging for scraps and anything he could find to survive. He never met his mother nor father because his mother died after he was born and his father died in a terrible accident at a textile mill. So the only ones to raise Darwin were a local street gang. It was here he became a great thief and found what made him different from everyone else, but after a few years serving as a member of the street gang, he called it quits and flew solo.

9/17/2010 #14

lol 'not a villain' ^.^ I know what an anti-hero is

sadly, I can't accept him tho

9/17/2010 #15
Onyx Gallan

9/17/2010 #16

cause I'm not a mod anymore

9/17/2010 #17
Onyx Gallan

No reason.

Fine. I'll accept it myself. Not like anyone replies to any new characters I introduce anyway.

9/17/2010 #18

I would but, I can't think of who to use -.-u

9/17/2010 #19
Onyx Gallan

Anyone will work.

9/17/2010 #20

that's what I'm saying, everyone is busy...

9/17/2010 #21

name: Ever Anderson

race: immortal

birthday: dec 31

zodiac: capricorn

apperance: long darkish purple hair to waist, pale, 5 8, a purple butterfuly tattoo on lower back with swirls and stuff going up her spine. light purple eyes

clothes: anything black purple or sivler or a combo

family: brother, parents are dead

bio: their house had a gas leak and killed her and her parents in the middle of the night. her older brother found them dead but was able to bring back Ever, but not the parents. since then he made sure she was safe. also when she was brought back she delvoped psychic powers. when she turn 17 she meet a young man that made her immortal. however some enemies of the young man killed her brother and him.

skills: can read minds, can see auras, knows info by touching something/someone

power: cant get sick(except for one thing), speed/reaction time is faster than a normal human, is strong.

weakness: always need a red liquid(dont need food really but if she doesnt take it she can die), being beheaded, one of the chakras break.

hobbies: singing, writing

10/22/2010 #22

immortal is a god mod. it means they can't die

10/22/2010 #23

i put that she can. shes not really imortal. she can get killed

10/22/2010 #24
The Grim Reader
(No immortal means they don't age. Doesn't mean they can't die.)
10/22/2010 #25

no, immortal means they can't die,

straight from a dictionary: not mortal; not liable or subject to death; undying:

10/22/2010 #26

so kun, she can't be immortal, and be able to die, otherwise it is a pardox

10/22/2010 #27

i based her off of the book im reading. they can die they dont age. shes like your oc black but can get hurt easier than him

10/22/2010 #28

she's nothing like Black.

10/22/2010 #29
The Grim Reader
(True, you god modded Black on your forum.)
10/22/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Grim Reader Slashermare Moon, Zac and Artemis
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member