Come one, Come All
A forum that says it all. Literally. However Profanity will get you banned. Just a forum to chat and talk about ideas. That especially means new kids on the block. No Lemons Allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
O. Gallan Rager

This is where you can act like a fool and chat and stuff. And sing autotune.

7/21/2010 #1
O. Gallan Rager

I GOTTA FEELING THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT!

7/21/2010 #2
Zac and Artemis
Ari-*bursts through door, totally stoned* HEYA! I'm HOME-*hiccup*...take me-*hic...*DRUNK! XD 0_o =^-^=" Me- *walks in* ...damnit...they HAD to leave the beer in the FRONT of the fridge, didn't they!
7/22/2010 #3
Mercy at Dawn

I'm not insane, I'm not insane. Hahaha. I'm not insane I'm not, not insane. Come back to me, it's almost easy. (said it all) Come back again it's almost easy! (For the last time) Come back to me, it's almost easy! (Or let me go) Come back again, it's almost easy!

------------

Can't you see, I'm easily, bothered by persistance?! One step from lashing out at you! *Punches Cy*

7/22/2010 #4
MidnighttheDragon

I will not be a bad boy I will not be a bad boy I will not...AH WHO AM I KIDDING!

*chases Kisame around with butcher knife* SUSHI!

7/22/2010 #5
O. Gallan Rager

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHRISTY YAMA GUCCCI!

BURR! BURR! BURR!

7/22/2010 #6
Gauche n Noir

im gonna burn my school ,(shhhhh)

7/22/2010 #7
O. Gallan Rager

I SAID HEY TIGERS! YEAHHHH! HEY TIGERS! YEAHHHHHHHHH! WHAT DO WE LIKE TO EAT.... PANTHER MEAT!

7/22/2010 #8
Zac and Artemis
Hey! Why'd you punch the perfect stone repleca of me!?
7/22/2010 #9
Zac and Artemis
"Talk about being STONED! *laugh's tail off...not literally*"
7/22/2010 #10
MidnighttheDragon

"OMFG A DOG-MAN!" chases Cy with a leash.

7/22/2010 #11
O. Gallan Rager

Look it's Panther Meat! *glomps Artemis* You look tasty!

7/22/2010 #12
Zac and Artemis
Hey! *runs from Mid* Im a FOX-man! Not a DOG-man! *noticies Onyx getting closeto Ari* I would get too close to her while she's drunk, dude! /-/-/-/-/-/-/ Ari- *grins* "I could say the same abou you..." *licks lips hungrily*
7/22/2010 #13
O. Gallan Rager

You know what they say...THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE! (Rapper Tupac said that. Lol.)

7/22/2010 #14
O. Gallan Rager

"Once you go black you never go back," Onyx grinned at Ari.

7/22/2010 #15
Zac and Artemis
Ari- *looks past Onyx and spots more beer* "Yay! More!" *pushes past him and starts chugging more cans of beer* /-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/ Damn...she's going to have one HORRIBLE hang-over...
7/22/2010 #16
O. Gallan Rager

Hey...gimme some of that.... I want some!

Kiwi: Oh no you don't! You can't handle one can of any acohol. Drink one and you'll talk everyone's head off.

Onyx grumbles.

7/22/2010 #17
Gauche n Noir

hayazi96's youtube page is awesome i think im gonna tell alllllllll my friends and that they should subscribe!!!!!someone mumbles in a group of about 6

(_____please anyone :(_____)

7/23/2010 #18
Zac and Artemis
Is that YOUR YouTube channel?...Hmmm?
7/23/2010 #19
O. Gallan Rager

I think I got a friend request from that person.

7/23/2010 #20
MidnighttheDragon

"Gimmie the fox man!" still holding leash (just an fyi most likely I will not be on today(only post) and possibly not this weekend...we're going camping....DAMNIT!)

7/23/2010 #21
Zac and Artemis
Really now? *whips-out iPod and starts typing* Hmm...I like the funny comments thing...so Onyx, what's your Account?
7/23/2010 #22
O. Gallan Rager

micmamane

7/23/2010 #23
Zac and Artemis
*Rolls out of way of mid then locks closet that Mid accidently walked into* Anyway...
7/23/2010 #24
MidnighttheDragon

*head burst through the door* HEEEEEEEEEEEEERES MIDDY!

7/23/2010 #25
Zac and Artemis
Ill check it out later, gatta go now.
7/23/2010 #26
O. Gallan Rager

HEHE...MIDDY! HEY MIDDY! ARE YOU READY THE SUUUUUUUUUMMER?! ARE YOU READY FOR THE SUMMER?!

7/23/2010 #27
MidnighttheDragon

I SURE AS HELL AIN'T SINCE MAH STEP DAD IS OUT TO RUNE IT!

7/23/2010 #28
O. Gallan Rager

THEN TAKE A STAND MY BROTHER! YOU'RE NOT ALONE! Let's take a stand! Everybody, take my hand. Holler if you feel like taking a stand. (Not Afraid by Eminem) (You know Em's a white rapper and he's the best!)

7/23/2010 #29
MidnighttheDragon

I'M PRETTY SURE I AM!

7/23/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Grim Reader Slashermare Moon, Zac and Artemis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member