Come one, Come All
A forum that says it all. Literally. However Profanity will get you banned. Just a forum to chat and talk about ideas. That especially means new kids on the block. No Lemons Allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Zac and Artemis
Eh, idk...anywho! Anyone see Toy Story 3 yet? Also, anyone wanna see Alpha and Omega when it comes out? Don't know why, but it reminds me of Balto...which is one of the movies that's right up there with Lion King and Toy Story in my opinion.
7/23/2010 #61
The Grim Reader

Or maybe it was just a crack pot theory a guy on weed said to make himself feel smart and significant.

7/23/2010 #62
The Grim Reader

(Me....I do. I wanna see Alpha and Omega.)

7/23/2010 #63
Zac and Artemis
Speaking of Balto...you crazy attention-craving crack head: Have you ever seen "Balto?" if so...do you love the movie too!? :D
7/23/2010 #64
The Grim Reader

O.= *Twitches* Of course. It's been a while since I've seen it though. Want some?

7/23/2010 #65
The Grim Reader

(Night Kun.)

7/23/2010 . Edited 7/23/2010 #66
The Grim Reader

(I love Balto. It has been a while since I have seen it though.)

7/23/2010 #67
Zac and Artemis
(Yeah, the first one was amazing, but the second and third were...well, they didn't live-up to the firat one, but they were good none the less...)
7/23/2010 #68
The Grim Reader

(Nothing like the first. At all. In fact, I thought it got a little ridiculous at the whole "My daughter is the chosen one to lead us to a pack of caribbeau." Type crap in the third or second one. That is just ridiculous. I bet they drew the plot out of a hat for goodness sake.)

7/23/2010 #69
Zac and Artemis
(Yeah...that was odd...but the third one...where they had to make a delivery faster than the plane, was...eh, okay. A bit of an overused plot, but it was okay.
7/23/2010 #70
The Grim Reader

(Yeah, John Henry beat the machine, no need for a dog to. Am I right?)

7/23/2010 #71
Zac and Artemis
Hah, that's exactly what I was thinking!...Anyway...my ipod's batter is dieing. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Night Grim...
7/23/2010 #72
The Grim Reader

(Night Cy. *Sigh*)

7/23/2010 #73
Onyx Gallan

Darn. I missed everything.

7/23/2010 #74
The Grim Reader

(I know..much happened today.)

7/23/2010 #75
Onyx Gallan

(No kidding.) (I finally got my financial aid, registered for classes, and am on my way.)

7/23/2010 #76
Onyx Gallan

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE IS EVERYBODY?! WHERE DA AAAAAAAAAAAAAT? WHERE DEY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!

HEEEEEEY YO YOU! WHERE'D YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GO? I WANNA INVITE YA TO MAH SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

7/26/2010 #77
TriggertheDragon

*Walks out onto the stage*

*Applause*

Me: Thank you, Thank you, let's have another round of applause when I'm done

Ya know.........growing up, we aren't encouraged to read........you know those new age bullies. They come along. "Ha! I'll knock the books out of your hand......now neither of us can read."

But now, every book is made into a movie, if you see the movie you don't have to read the book. But, book people are getting smart, they're called authors. They're getting smart, you see, when the movie comes out, they re-release the book with the actor on the cover to trick movie people into buying books

Perfect example, "Fight Club" was a book that was made into a movie. After the movie came out, the author re-released it, and movie people are all like, "Ooo.....Brad Pitt's in this book.........so far, it's just words."

But, nowadays people are getting into religious fiction, like "The Davinci Code," or "The Bible," And I agree, "The Davinci Code" MIGHT be real, okay?........I don't care if you DO read religious fiction, just don't get so caught up in it that you start denying what is all around you.

I've heard people go, "GAY doesn't exist.......you don't see gay in the natural world." You know what I don't see in the natural world? Angels..........they're half-man, half-bird creatures. The Devil is half-man, half-goat. I've seen GAYS more, is all I'm saying.

A lot of people think the Devil is the world's greatest evil, others think gay is the greatest evil, but they don't think the Devil IS GAY!...........I mean, he's horny and flaming, close enough, right?......Thank you.....have a good night! you guys were great!

*Walks off stage*

7/28/2010 #78
MidnighttheDragon

Crowd member holding tomato: damnit he left!

different crowd member:*whacks him with frying pan* shut it!

7/28/2010 #79
TriggertheDragon

(Is that a good thing?)

7/28/2010 #80
MidnighttheDragon

(I thought it was meh)

7/28/2010 #81
MidnighttheDragon

Zeit tinks its HILARIOUS tho

7/28/2010 #82
TriggertheDragon

(I've got more)

My favorite people to have fun with are police officers 'cause, they're so serious ya know hehehe......Check this out........I get pulled over one night.....coming out of a crispy cream drive-thru.....*Laughter*.......don't get ahead of me, listen.....I made a left turn, instead of a right, 'cause I wasn't paying attention. I had a box, right, "*gasp* ooooo......you're gonna get it when we get home..........you've been so BAD!".....So I went the wrong way, right........*Driving sounds*.....sure enough.....*Waves finger in a circular motion and makes quick siren sound* "AWWWWW!!!" I'm sitting there, patiently, waiting for the cop, but he's takin' too damn long, I'm like, "The hell with this, he's taking forever." I grab the box, put it in my lap, and go......*Pretends to dip finger in frosting and licks finger "clean", while screaming.*....So....I'm getting to my doughnuts, and the cop comes to the window, and he says the same thing they all say. "Do you know why I pulled you over?".....I couldn't help it, I looked up, pointed to the box, and said, "'cause you can smell it."

7/28/2010 #83
MidnighttheDragon

LOFUCKINGL!

7/28/2010 #84
TriggertheDragon

So it was good?

7/28/2010 #85
MidnighttheDragon

YES!

7/28/2010 #86
Onyx Gallan

HOORAYYY!

BOOO! I start college in 3 weeks. Hooray! All my classes are in the morning!

7/28/2010 #87
Onyx Gallan

(sings) EVERY WHERE WE POST WE BALL! EVERY WHERE WE POST WE BALL, YOU KNO WHAT I MEAN?!

7/28/2010 #88
Onyx Gallan

Where is everybody?

7/30/2010 #89
Onyx Gallan

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!

8/2/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: The Grim Reader Slashermare Moon, Zac and Artemis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member