Come one, Come All
A forum that says it all. Literally. However Profanity will get you banned. Just a forum to chat and talk about ideas. That especially means new kids on the block. No Lemons Allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
crisps1

As I was putting together a computer from old parts, I found a hard drive that someone didn't erase. It was full of some guys emails. I felt a bit wrong reading them but then I thought they are truthful, romantic and touching and I find them quite funny. It's a real love story unfolding before your eyes. They are from 1999 and there are pretty amazing. I became addicted to reading these and I thought I should share them. Do you think it is wrong to publish these emails online, even though how old they are? I have changed the people's names and that's all. Please give a few emails a read before you respond.

7/25/2010 #1
The Grim Reader

Well, in all technicallity, yeah it would be morally wrong to do so. But not legally wrong. As far as the law is concerned, as long as you protect the identities of the people, you can do so. But ya gotta ask permisssion. E-mail the guy and gal and pray to God they didn't change their e-mail lol.

7/26/2010 #2
little.lost.panda

http://forum.fanfiction.net/forum/RP/79810/

10/8/2010 #3
Slashermare Moon

stop spamming with that forum link,

10/8/2010 #4
Forum Moderators: The Grim Reader Slashermare Moon, Zac and Artemis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member