Come one, Come All
A forum that says it all. Literally. However Profanity will get you banned. Just a forum to chat and talk about ideas. That especially means new kids on the block. No Lemons Allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ZERO MASON

Hey, Reader. I'm here and I'm ready to brain storm.

8/14/2010 #1
The Grim Reader
Sweet. Let's go. Okay. So.....how about my chapter starts off like this (It had been weeks after Gary's humiliating defeat at the hands of Geovani. In the days that followqed, Gary's passion for pokemon grew. So he made it his mission in life to make sure another poikemon never got hurt again. So he did the unthinkable. He joined Team Rocket in the hopes of taking them down.
8/14/2010 #2
ZERO MASON

Cool, and how about right before he joins Team Rocket, he sees a few guys beat a poor Eevee and he vishely kills them and takes the Eevee with him. I thought Pikachu could use a rival part of garies side.

8/14/2010 #3
The Grim Reader
De ja vu. Doesn't he already have an Eevee who loves him and is like Pikachu in the fact she doesn't go in her pokeball. Oh wait, she does. But in this story she doesn't.
8/14/2010 #4
ZERO MASON

Okay, that is fine with me, but I just thought of something. How are we going to use Pm's when they cut out caurse words and stuff like that.

8/14/2010 #5
The Grim Reader
Right....just use my forum.
8/14/2010 #6
MidnighttheDragon

or, just once you have the chap finished you can use DocX

8/14/2010 #7
The Grim Reader
I don't have word.
8/14/2010 #8
MidnighttheDragon

aw damn.

8/14/2010 #9
The Grim Reader
Right...I thought I told you this already?
8/14/2010 #10
MidnighttheDragon

aw damn.

8/14/2010 #11
MidnighttheDragon

I forgot.

8/14/2010 #12
The Grim Reader
Gtg.
8/14/2010 #13
ZERO MASON

Okay, I've thought of something. Should Mewtwo be in the story?

8/17/2010 #14
The Grim Reader
Umm, yeah. He kinda was the one that defeated Gary's pokemon the first time. Also, Let's just PM. Seperate bad like fu ck and stuff.
8/17/2010 #15
Forum Moderators: The Grim Reader Slashermare Moon, Zac and Artemis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member