Come one, Come All
A forum that says it all. Literally. However Profanity will get you banned. Just a forum to chat and talk about ideas. That especially means new kids on the block. No Lemons Allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Zac and Artemis
(Hah, nice.) Krona sat up on he couch, her hair a bit of a mess, and looked around the room, "Whoa...I was enjoying that so much...I didn't even notice music had turned on..." she said, a dazed look in her eyes.
1/25/2011 #241
The Grim Reader
(I take it you looked up the song lol?) "What music?" Talon asked, as his hair was all messed up as well, they were covered by *insert something. Something other than the by product of love making....like a blanket or something* here.
1/25/2011 #242
Zac and Artemis
(...wow...that was such an inconspicuous innuendo...) "By Bon Jovi? Don't you hear it?" she asked hugging him and putting her had on his shoulder.
1/25/2011 #243
The Grim Reader
"Oh yeah...that. I did." Talon replied. (??? Your big words confuse tiny brain. Speak Engllish please.)
1/25/2011 #244
Zac and Artemis
(Sorry, had to do stuff.) (Apathetic: Not caring. Inconspicuous: Stealthy, sneaky. Innuendo: Something that is suggested, but not stated outright.) (I HAZ SMARTICLES!!!) "So...what now? Is this just ganna be a 'one night stand?'" Krona asked, kissing his cheek.
1/25/2011 #245
The Grim Reader
"No. I don't do one night stands. I commit." Talon replied, as he kissed her back. (How was that inconspicious innuendo?)
1/25/2011 #246
Zac and Artemis
(Dont think too hard on it...) Krona laid back down and sighed, "I'm glad I lost to you..." she slipped under the blankets and giggled, "Otherwise I would have never done that." after a few moments of wiggling, she crawled out in her panties then put pajamas on. They had pictures of glowsticks on them, "Need some clothes? Or will you just put your old ones back on?"
1/25/2011 #247
The Grim Reader
"I'll probably just need some clothes." Talon replied. (Head explodes from thinking to hard.)
1/25/2011 #248
Zac and Artemis
(...Woops...) Krona put a hand to her hip, "Well...all I have is girl's clothes..." she crossed her arms under her chest, raising her breasts a bit, "I'd lend some to you if I wasn't as...nevermind." she turned and walked to a small room in the back. When she came back, she held a small phone-like object, "I need some nice, yet movement permitting cloves for guys delivered to my room, please...okay, thank you." a moment later, a large rack of clothes appeared in the room, "Well, tale your pick." she said with a shrug, tossing the phone back into the other room.
1/25/2011 . Edited 1/25/2011 #249
The Grim Reader
"Just a shirt and some jeans, size large for the shirt, and pants, size 36 boot cut." Talon replied. (Does not compute....you was being sarcastic weren't you? XD)
1/25/2011 #250
Zac and Artemis
(I'm like Jack Sparrow: If you actually acheive understanding whattheu HELL he said...it's either funny or witty...so yes, I was sarcastic.) "Okay..." Krona started to file through the clothes, looking for the clothes he specified. After finding them, she grabbed all of them andtossed them to him in a bundle, "'Ere ya go! Are you ganna stay over a bit longer?"
1/25/2011 #251
The Grim Reader
"Of course." Talon replied as he put the clothes on. (Why so serious?)
1/25/2011 #252
Zac and Artemis
(IDK, why are you a clown?) After he finished with the clothes, Krona tackled him back to the couch, hugging him tightly, "Cool! That means I can prepare youfor the party I have planned once more people arrive!"
1/25/2011 #253
Zac and Artemis
(Ever heard of Hardstyle Shuffle?)
1/25/2011 #254
The Grim Reader
"I'm glad...but remember....I talked to you about a rematch before. Come with me. I've got something I need to give you." Talon replied.
1/25/2011 #255
Zac and Artemis
"Of course. And just because we're dating now doesn't mean I'll go easy on you again." she grabbed his hand and let him lead her to what he wanted to give her.
1/25/2011 #256
The Grim Reader
(No....hey have you ever heard of Faulty Logic?)
1/25/2011 #257
Zac and Artemis
(Darn...if "Faulty Logic" isn't when someone fails attrying to prove something, then no, I haven't.) (Anyway, I DO Shuffle, and I found out the girl I like WANTS TO LEARN. :D)
1/25/2011 #258
The Grim Reader
"You shouldn't have gone easy on me the first time..." Talon replied. He led her to his room.
1/25/2011 #259
The Grim Reader
(http://faultylogic.comicgenesis.com/d/20070329.html Here it is.)
1/25/2011 #260
Zac and Artemis
(Wait...wasn't that one of the things on the Plush and Blood home page? One of his affiliates...or something?) "But...I..." Krona didn't know how to reply, "What is it you want to show me?" she asked.
1/25/2011 #261
The Grim Reader
(That's great. Hope you two are happy. What is Shuffle anyway?)
1/25/2011 #262
The Grim Reader
"This." Talon said, as he took a crimson sheathed sword, and gave it to her. It was a sword with a blade of crimson, red as blood. "Here, you deserve this. In a way, I've always felt like I lost our battle. You took it easy on me, and let me win. I don't do victory by forfeit. Next time....you better give me your all. That, and you was disappointed in me showing restraint...next time, there will be no restraint." Talon said, as he handed her the sword. (Yeah, but that just means he likes it, I found this before Plush and Blood.)
1/25/2011 #263
Zac and Artemis
(Okay, I'll he sure to check it out soon! Thanks!) Krona took the blade and was about to protest to the gift, since it seemed to perfect for er to be fair, but instead, had a better idea, "Alright...next time we duel. I put this blade up to bet. To prove that I deserve it." she held it by the handle, trying to get a feel for it's weight and balance, "I'll have to develop a new style for a sword..." she muttered happily, "So, anything else in here?" she asked, looking around his suite which, in actuality was pretty big, but tiny compared to hers, "You want to give me, or was that it?...not to sound greedy or anything, though..."
1/25/2011 #264
The Grim Reader
"No, that sword isn't up for grabs...I have another one. You gave me power, so I'll return the favor. That sword should do nicely with your unique fighting style." Talon replied. (It's funny as hell.)
1/25/2011 #265
Zac and Artemis
Krona nodded, "Fine, I'll think of something else then..." she said, setting the sword on the table beside her, "You know...I kinda like this room." she stated, looking around, "It's modest..." she walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, then laid down completely, "Bed's comfy, too."
1/25/2011 #266
The Grim Reader
"Yep. I like things simple and clean." Talon replied.
1/25/2011 #267
Zac and Artemis
(DAWWWW, now I wanna play RE:CODED! But my DS has to charge...) "Hmm..." Krona scooted closer to the top of the bed and curled up into a loose ball, "I could fall asleep here..." she muttered, yawning, "Man, took a lot outta me today...it's rare I'm tired."
1/25/2011 #268
The Grim Reader
"Well, I'm tired to, so we should get some sleep." Talon replied. (I have a chance to get a Shiny Suicine at Gamestop, but I don't have any of the games D: The deadline is going to pass!)
1/25/2011 #269
Zac and Artemis
(Um...I don't know what to say?) Krona slipped under the covers completely, then poked her head out a few seconds later, "Okay...I think I'll stay here the night." she tossed her now removed pajamas and underwear to the floor.
1/25/2011 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Grim Reader Slashermare Moon, Zac and Artemis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member