Come one, Come All
A forum that says it all. Literally. However Profanity will get you banned. Just a forum to chat and talk about ideas. That especially means new kids on the block. No Lemons Allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Slashermare Moon

(no coment)

10/1/2010 #1
The Grim Reader
"Maybe it's better this way. If you hate me, come kill me. Then I wouldn't have to suffer." Geombi said sadly.
10/1/2010 #2
MidnighttheDragon

"Gladly..." he said, running at him at a speed that was normally impossible for a lion, nearly breaking the sound barrier, his flames flaring behind him.

10/1/2010 #3
The Grim Reader
"But...maybe I should just leave. I have...someone I need to go see." Geombi said.
10/1/2010 #4
MidnighttheDragon

"Too late for that!" he said, his flames overtaking his entire body as he roared, leaping at Geombi.

10/1/2010 #5
The Grim Reader
"It's never to late." Geombi said, as he put a wall off earth between him and Hidari. "I've got go consult with one of the very few, if any, I call friend in this world. If you let me go, I'll never bother you or your family again." Geombi said.
10/1/2010 #6
MidnighttheDragon

be burned through the wall as if it were paper, landing mere cetimeters from his face. "If you EVER come near by family again there won't even be any ASHES left of you!"

10/1/2010 #7
The Grim Reader
"I can do whatever I want. You hold no sway over my decision to not bother your family." Geombi said, and with that, he disappeared into dust.
10/1/2010 #8
MidnighttheDragon

"If you don't uphold your promise, and you DO come back, you'll be gone before you can blink!" he yelled to the empty space in front of him.

10/1/2010 #9
The Grim Reader
"Like you care. If I ever do come back...it'll be for her. No, not anything like that. I find her...calming. Like I can be myself." Geombi telepathically told Hodari.
10/1/2010 #10
MidnighttheDragon

Hodari roared loudly, the power creating a shockwave that tore apart and uprooted trees in front of him. if you so much as TOUCH her you will die! she is MINE!!!

10/1/2010 #11
The Grim Reader
"I know. Like I said, is it to much to ask for one person to care about me? Why not her. She seems to understand my pain. I'm guessing friendship isn't an option either?" Geombi telepathically asked.
10/1/2010 #12
MidnighttheDragon

I will not put my family in danger!!! especially not with the likes of YOU!!!

10/1/2010 #13
The Grim Reader
"They will be in no danger, at least...not from me." Geombi replied.
10/1/2010 #14
MidnighttheDragon

Then what do you call sealing us all inside our cave?! and threatening to attack us!? he snarled.

10/1/2010 #15
The Grim Reader
"I never threatened explicitly. I never made any real motion of threat or danger. If I would have been serious back there...you wouldn't be here. I wouldn't have made my presence known, and I would have killed you, no questions asked." Geombi replied.
10/1/2010 #16
MidnighttheDragon

You wouldn't have been able to. he said, I don't go down that easily!

10/1/2010 #17
The Grim Reader
"You was in a cave. Simple as that. Besides, did you not notice that I only made my presence known, and you over reacted. Really, my anger was well deserved. No one cares about me, no one ever will, and no matter how much I try to change that fact it will always true. I'm a monster, and sooner or later...." Geombi cut the conversation short and seperated the telepathic link.
10/1/2010 #18
MidnighttheDragon

Hodari roared, now uprooting ground. Damnit Geombi! one day I will kill you!!!

10/1/2010 #19
The Grim Reader
(He can't hear him, he seperated the link.)
10/1/2010 #20
MidnighttheDragon

(I know but he was just yelling out of anger)

10/1/2010 #21
The Grim Reader
(Why does he want to kill Geombi? After cutting his conversation short and leaving on the note he did?)
10/1/2010 #22
Mercy at Dawn

(Sh*t in a cup anyone? Maybe piss in a plate? Hmm? Only 76 bucks?)

10/1/2010 #23
The Grim Reader
(Throw up on a stick? Deep fried eye ballls?)
10/1/2010 #24
Mercy at Dawn

(Exactly. See, that's how you make a random INTRODUCTORY STATEMENT OR PHRASE!)

10/1/2010 #25
MidnighttheDragon

(cause 1) he fells Geombi is a threat to his family and 2) his new state of mind makes him more prone to anger, and it's harder to calm him down)

10/1/2010 #26
The Grim Reader
(No kidding. How are you doing Riley?)
10/1/2010 #27
The Grim Reader
(Well, maybe Geobi is a threat, but he is just looking for someone to care. Gtg to bed.)
10/1/2010 #28
MidnighttheDragon

(nite)(and that is why, Hodari doesn't want that someone to be his mate, cause he is afraid Geombi will try to take her from him)

10/1/2010 #29
MidnighttheDragon

("Naw, ya think? **in idiot." quote from Kovu, to Ryan)

10/1/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Grim Reader Slashermare Moon, Zac and Artemis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member