Come one, Come All
A forum that says it all. Literally. However Profanity will get you banned. Just a forum to chat and talk about ideas. That especially means new kids on the block. No Lemons Allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
The Grim Reader

Have fun guys.

4/17/2011 #1
Slashermare Moon

(I have Slasher, Amethyst, Shadeheart, Riaryla Mercassis)

4/23/2011 #2
The Grim Reader
(You stilkl didn't answer Amaterasu. Secondly....you hardly used Amethyst. Where is Shadeheart...still with Bane I pressume?)
4/23/2011 #3
Slashermare Moon

(Yeah she is... I know but I'm gonan start)

Slasher sighed "Nothing. Just realised something."

4/23/2011 #4
The Grim Reader
"Oh. What did you just realize?" Amaterasu replied. (Gonna start what? Secondly, I'll just have Bane go to the place where he first met the now unexistant Lithendrel.) "We should get moving....you wanna come along?" Bane asked Shadeheart.
4/23/2011 #5
Slashermare Moon

"Okay" Shadeheart said.

(WOW. I had an awesome idea. Geombi and Darkwrath beome pact partners)

Slasher shook his head "Uh... doesn;t matter"

4/23/2011 #6
The Grim Reader
(Wow that would be an awesome idea, but there is only one who can defeat Darkwrath....and that is Slasher....so in order to ultimately beat that pact Spade would need Slasher.) "Good.....I'm sure you know of the resistance?" Bane replied.-------------"Please....it does too matter.....it matters to me." Amaterasu replied.
4/23/2011 #7
Slashermare Moon

(I took the whole Dragon of Darkness kill thing out.)

"Uh... nope" the blind Dragoness sighed,

"No seriously it doesnt" Slasher said.

4/23/2011 #8
The Grim Reader
"Would you like to meet them?" Bane asked.--------------(Oh yeah...I forgot....so what would the benefit be Geombi if he made that pact with Darkwrath?) "....If it didn't matter...why did you say you realized something?" Spade asked.
4/23/2011 #9
Slashermare Moon

"I guess" she said "Nothing better to do"

"It's something important to me." he said.

(and idk what he'd get()

4/23/2011 . Edited 4/23/2011 #10
The Grim Reader
"Good.....you can sense me can't you?" Bane replied.-------------(I know, another voice inside his head. Jk jk, seriously though.....ability to wield darkness?)---------"If it's important to you......it's most likely important for everyone else.....what is it?" Spade asked.
4/23/2011 #11
Slashermare Moon

(I think he'd just become a lot stronger, so would Darkwrath)

Slasher shook his head then vanished, using a Darkness shift to leave te area.

"Yeah I can" Shadeheart sighed.

4/23/2011 . Edited 4/23/2011 #12
The Grim Reader
(Oh....but if it is like Destania and Slasher's relationship....how would Darkwrath become more powerful?) "I'd follow him but...I think he needs some time to himself." Spade said.----------------"Good.....than keep up." Bane replied.
4/23/2011 #13
Slashermare Moon

(It's not like Destania and Slasher, since both of them are alive)

"I will" Shadeheart said "But don't go too slow"

(gtg()

4/23/2011 #14
The Grim Reader
"I had no intention of going slow at all." Bane replied.
4/23/2011 #15
Slashermare Moon

"We'll see"

4/24/2011 #16
The Grim Reader
"We shall. See if you can keep up." Bane replied as he darted off in the direction of where he knew the resistance base was.
4/24/2011 #17
Slashermare Moon

Shadeheart growled then darted after him, taking to the air and following his aura.

4/24/2011 #18
BrokenAngel363

Lilian decided she was going to walk around out in the garden, tired of sitting around in the house and reading. Her eyes wandered across all the flowers that were in bloom, loving the peacefulness of it all.

4/24/2011 #19
The Grim Reader
"She's better than I gave her credit for. Hopefully she doesn't mind this little game." Bane said, as he didn't let up, not one bit, as he ran. Meanwhile, following Shadeheart was Soraia.
4/24/2011 #20
Slashermare Moon

Shadeheart growled, making sure she was well above treeline./

4/24/2011 #21
The Grim Reader
Bane slowed down, and then gradually stopped.....he hadn't been this close to the Resistance in....well ages.---------------"Hey Lilian." Spade replied as he showed up out of nowhere right behind her, coming out pf her shadow on the ground.
4/24/2011 #22
BrokenAngel363

Lilian squeaked and jumped in surprise. "Oh my lord... don't sneak up on my like that hun!" she said with a laugh, holding a hand over her heart and shaking her head.

4/24/2011 #23
The Grim Reader
"Sorry about that. I didn't mean to scare you." Spade replied. It was pretty much the truth, since that was the fastest way to get tto Lilian, by using her own shadow.
4/24/2011 #24
BrokenAngel363

She laughed lightly and walked up to him, resting her head against his chest. "I know love, just not used to someone else popping up out of the shadows." she said while smiling lovingly up at him.

4/24/2011 #25
Slashermare Moon

Shadeheart flew by hm, smack into a tree;

4/24/2011 #26
The Grim Reader
"You okay?" Bane asked Shadeheart, worry in his voice. He didn't want to see her hurt. He walked over to her and helped get Shadeheart to her feet.------------(I'll get your's next Angel, on psp.)
4/24/2011 #27
The Grim Reader
"I know...I guess I could try giving you a sign or something so not to startle you." Spade replied looking down at Lily.
4/24/2011 #28
BrokenAngel363

She smiled and and stood up on tiptoes, kissing him lightly. "Its fine... oh here." she said, taking his hand and placing it on her swollen tummy. "They've started moving around..." she whispered, a tender light coming to her liliac eyes.

4/24/2011 #29
Slashermare Moon

"Yeah"€ she said

4/24/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Grim Reader Slashermare Moon, Zac and Artemis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member