Come one, Come All
A forum that says it all. Literally. However Profanity will get you banned. Just a forum to chat and talk about ideas. That especially means new kids on the block. No Lemons Allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
The Grim Reader
(Hi Slasher, sorry I've been brushing you and your forum off. I'm just kinda scared that I'll screw up again or something.)
5/22/2011 #211
Slashermare Moon

(It's fine... I joined Midnight's forum... And am now being insulted for disagreeing with the unfairness of it all)

5/22/2011 #212
The Grim Reader
(I know, that's why I was banned from there in the first place.)
5/22/2011 #213
Slashermare Moon

(He's insulting me in welsh but he's either crap at it or the tranlator is bad. But he's moaning at me either way because I copy what the translator gives me)

5/22/2011 #214
The Grim Reader
(Tell him he is an idiot for using a translator that doesn't work and tell him to use English. I swear, if he really wanted to use a foreign language, he should use Spanish since he is awesome at it. He's obviously crap at Welsh becuase he is using a translator in the first place.)
5/22/2011 #215
Slashermare Moon

(He's not using a translator. I'm using the translator and he;s moaning at me.)

5/22/2011 #216
The Grim Reader
(There is no way in heck he knows Welsh. Where in the heck do you go and learn it? It's stupid, what is he telling you in Welsh. Could you please give me some of the things he is saying.....in English. Is he saying that you are acting like me or something. I complained every day about my characters having an unfair advantage, I fought tooth and nail for the right to a fair fight over there but it just got me banned.)
5/22/2011 #217
Slashermare Moon

He's saying this... like I said, it comes out weird

Defnyddio fy enw twpsen! = Use my name twpsen! Mae'n meddwl ti'n twpsun a dy wedi blyno gyda crap ti. = He thinks you have blyno twpsun and your crap with you Mae'n cymraeg twpsin. Rydw I gyda ffrind cymraeg sydd helpu fy, ddim translator anghywir. Ti'n ddim gyda bywd neu ffrindau ond dw i un, fellu fynd. Nawr. = It welsh twpsin. To which I help with my welsh friend, nothing Translator wrong. You're not with bywd or friends but I for one, so use go. Now. Nawr ti'n defnyddio enw i? A pam? Dyma yr unig ffyrdd i cau dy ceg ti, bach = Now you use the name? And why? Here are the only ways for you to close your mouth, small Felly, ti'n mynd I stopio dweud pethau sydd cwyno? = So, you're going to stop saying things that are complaining?

5/22/2011 #218
The Grim Reader
(Good grief he sucks at Welsh. Obviously the translator is doiing it's job but what Midnight is saying is bull crap so it won't translate. Whatever point he is trying to make could have easily been said in English. That way, you would at least get part of what he is saying. Yeah, he is basically treating you exactly like he treated me, saying you are complaining all the time.)
5/22/2011 #219
Slashermare Moon

(I'm only trying to make the forum fair! He calls Slasher a godmod. But has half his characters far stronger!)

5/22/2011 #220
The Grim Reader
(Trust me, I know this, I've made this point with him a thousand times over. He won't listen to reason and I belive he said in there that he has a friend who knows welsh, so the translator is wrong. At least, that's what I'm getting.)
5/22/2011 #221
Slashermare Moon

(Yeah, but the friend came up and said he was wrong. That was funny. And I'm not RPing there anymore)

5/22/2011 #222
The Grim Reader
(Well good, that forum deserves to be desserted. You should ber in the number one spot, not that jerk. And Lug will roleplay with anyone. He doesn't care. I was taking a peak at the forum. Lol, serves Midnight right.)
5/22/2011 #223
Slashermare Moon

(I'm trying to be no.1 but I need more members. I might get Oynx to join, Ryan. The old crowd)

5/22/2011 #224
The Grim Reader
(Well, you'll encounter the exact same problem I'm having with Riley now, he is too easily distracted with X-Box and stuff. But Onyx and I can join your forum, provided I get the guts to join. Is that Pokemon Remake 3 of yours still open.)
5/22/2011 #225
Slashermare Moon

(Yeah it is lol)

5/22/2011 #226
The Grim Reader
(Sweet I'll be joining that. Tag team doubles, woooh. I mean double matches ftw. Geez, this isn't coming out right. Is it possible to breed a Quagsire with a Swampert?)
5/22/2011 #227
Slashermare Moon

(huh? no lol)

5/22/2011 #228
The Grim Reader
(Wha....are you being serious??? About the whole it's not possible to breed a Swampert with a Quuagsire? Son of a damn! That sucks. I've been trying to breed my Swampert with any Quagsire of any nature for awhile now.)
5/22/2011 #229
Slashermare Moon

(I don't know since I don't have the game but I REALLY doubt it works, Why would it?)

5/22/2011 #230
The Grim Reader
(I don't understand.....what do you mean it wouldn't work? I don't get it, they are both the same type of pokemon as far being a water/ground type. Anyway, I was just wondering if it would be okay if I introduced my character through battling. But I gtg do something real quick.)
5/22/2011 #231
Slashermare Moon

(Charizard and Moltres are the same type, but they can't breed lol and ok)

5/22/2011 #232
The Grim Reader
(Dude, bad example, Legendaries can't breed period.)
5/22/2011 #233
Slashermare Moon

(Okay Gyrados and Pelliper are the same type, they can't breed.)

5/22/2011 #234
The Grim Reader
(Well of course they can't breed, it's a bird and a dragon type thing.)
5/22/2011 #235
Slashermare Moon

(*shrugs* anyway gtg sorry)

5/22/2011 #236
BrokenAngel363

(Hi Grim, Hi again Slasher. ^^)

5/22/2011 #237
The Grim Reader
(Awww...bummer.)
5/22/2011 #238
The Grim Reader
(Hi Angel. Was sup. You want to join in the new roleplay scenario I got up and going. Secondly, I got two B's and two A's on my report this semester. ^ ^ I'm so excited.)
5/22/2011 #239
BrokenAngel363

(Which new RP? The one with Spades son going all bat shit crazy?)

5/22/2011 #240
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Grim Reader Slashermare Moon, Zac and Artemis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member