Come one, Come All
A forum that says it all. Literally. However Profanity will get you banned. Just a forum to chat and talk about ideas. That especially means new kids on the block. No Lemons Allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Zac and Artemis

"Oh...um...well, c'mon! You can go show me your human form now!" Artemis jumped out of her seat, "And we can sign up for our dorms early...you'll be signing-up with me, right?"

7/27/2011 #151
Slashermare Moon

"Maybe... but being guy and girl, that may not be allowed." Slasher said, switching to his human form to show her. He was small, thin with a bit of lean muscle on his arms, which were hidden by the long sleeves of his undertop, which was black. His main outfit was a metallic dark grey gi with the Dragon of Darkness mark stamped on it. Pushing his black hair out of his still draconic eyes he asked "Well?"

7/27/2011 #152
Zac and Artemis

Artemis was silent for a few seconds, then answered, "You look...cute," she answered before suddenly grabbing his arm and pulling him with her, "So who cares if it's not allowed! I'll make it allowed if it isn't."

7/27/2011 #153
Slashermare Moon

"Don't we need to stay in class to the bell? I mean..." he chuckled darkly "If we do I'll just Darkness Shift out."

7/27/2011 #154
Zac and Artemis

"Darkness-what-now...?" Artemis shrugged and continued to pull him along, "Eh, Cyrus said that class was over, so, we can leave." she stopped at the hallway leading to the dorms, "Sooo...top floor, then? i heard it's got some nice dorms and good views."

7/27/2011 #155
Slashermare Moon

"Okay then" Slasher nodded, getting yanked along the corridors,.

7/27/2011 #156
Zac and Artemis

Artemis quickly pulled him to the stairs, "Climb fast!" she warned, then began to sprint up the many stairs leading to the top, fifth floor. Once there, she looked both ways down the halls, then ran to the end of the right way, pulling Slash along the entire tim, Still with me?" she joked.

7/27/2011 #157
Slashermare Moon

"Don't have much choice" he shot back, panting from the speed they had dashed up the stairs.

7/27/2011 #158
Zac and Artemis

"Not used to all the movement in human form, I'm guessing?" Artemis asked, writing her name on the sign-up spot next to the door, then writing Spade's for him after her own.

7/27/2011 #159
Slashermare Moon

"That and my hip gives me grief" he said, then took the pen and wrote his own name.

7/27/2011 #160
Zac and Artemis

Artemis opened the door to a somewhat small, yet very well furbished dorm room. t had a large glass window as the entire back wall, with drapes that were tied back to allow them to look outside. There were also three beds: one bunk bed, and a regular bed. A bathroom door was to the right, "Small, but we can get some furniture for it later..." she stated before closing the door and finding the keys to their room on the regular bed, "one for each of us." she tossed one to Slasher, "And about your leg and hip...mind if I take a lok at them?" she asked, sitting down and the bed and looking at him.

7/27/2011 #161
Slashermare Moon

"Okay" he said then pulled down his gi trousers a bit on one side, showing a thick ropy scar that went from above his hip to just above his knee. "Courtesy of my loving father," he said sarcastically.

7/27/2011 #162
Zac and Artemis

Artemis looked shocked, "Wow..." she gestured for him to sit beside her, "Want me to take a look at it? see if I can do any thing?"

7/27/2011 #163
Slashermare Moon

"You can try," he nodded then sat next to her on the right side, so the scar was closest to her.

7/27/2011 #164
Zac and Artemis

Artemis leaned down a it to look at it better, gently placing her hands on his leg around the scar, "Tell me if I do anything that hurts..." she said. She tilted head this way and that, examening it intently, "Is it always hurting...?" she asked, "How long has it been there?"

7/27/2011 #165
Slashermare Moon

Slasher winced any time she touched it. The usual ache he could handle, anything else made him react. Thinking about it he said "Um... I'm 16 now... and I got it when I was 5... so 11 years pretty much."

Shakng his head he groaned "It repels all magic, even magic that works on me, and it has only got worse through time."

7/27/2011 #166
Zac and Artemis

Artemis smirked a little, "heh...scars since you were five?" she very gently followed the scar from top to bottom with her hand, "Another thing we share." she shook her head sadly, "Sorry...this is something that'll probably be with you forever...it's a really bad scar and I can't do anything besides kiss it..." she semi joked, "Wouldn't this be fun to explain if someone walked in with your pants half down?"

7/27/2011 #167
Slashermare Moon

Slasher let out a short bark of laughter "Yeah that would be interesting."

7/27/2011 #168
Zac and Artemis

Artemis looked up at Slasher with amusementment, yet a slight bit of confusion as well, "You mean you're not embarrassed by this?" she asked curiousely.

7/27/2011 #169
Slashermare Moon

"Huh? No. When you've been thrown through brick walls, faced armies of the dead single handedly. Then little things really don't seem to matter much. I'd rather be here than staring down a basilisk. Get what I mean?" he asked, looking at her.

7/27/2011 #170
Zac and Artemis

She grinned devilishly, "I don't know...some say I've got a killer stare, much worse than a basilisk." she said playfully, returning the look with a playful one of her own.

7/27/2011 #171
Slashermare Moon

Slasher cocked his head and looked into her eyes "Nah... I don't think so. For once having little wolf ears doesn't do much for having killer stares" he teased.

7/27/2011 #172
Zac and Artemis

Artemis moved her gaze up, "You mean these?" she asked, flicking her ears from side to side, "Hehe...I love em...my pride and joy." she then looked back to Slasher, giving him a bright smile, "So do they make me look cuter or something?"

7/27/2011 #173
Slashermare Moon

"A bit" he said noncommittally.

7/27/2011 #174
Zac and Artemis

Ari's expression drooped, looking almost sad, "'A bit'?" she repeated, "Only a bit...?"

7/27/2011 #175
Slashermare Moon

"You know I never say much about things" Slasher shrugged then looked again "Okay more than a bit."

7/27/2011 #176
Zac and Artemis

Artemis grinned a little and scooted away a small bit, "Well this time, I'm making you say more." she grinned, giving Slasher a cute smile, "So...how cute, in your opinion, am I?" she asked, making sure her cloak was entirely out of the way.

7/27/2011 #177
Slashermare Moon

"Um... I'd say... only average... Because you mainly have this air of hardness around you..." he said, cocking his head as he thought.

7/27/2011 #178
Zac and Artemis

"Huh...that's a new one." Artemis gave Slasher a small smile, "Thanks...I guess..." then she widened it into a more playful one, "So what if you didn't know me as well. What if you just met me?" she laughed a bit, "Forgive my curiosity, hehe."

7/27/2011 #179
Slashermare Moon

"Um... er... I'd run" he said honestly.

7/27/2011 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Grim Reader Slashermare Moon, Zac and Artemis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member