Come one, Come All
A forum that says it all. Literally. However Profanity will get you banned. Just a forum to chat and talk about ideas. That especially means new kids on the block. No Lemons Allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
The Grim Reader

Self explanitory.

4/8/2012 #1
Onyx Gallan

Bazooka Bunny stood in camp with Onyx as the two poured over blueprints for an invention. Both males were unaware of anything else going on around them, worried about the world that was gone to hell and the war the Resistance had against their enemies, the Cannon Syndicate.

The current blueprint was for battle bracers.

================

(Hope it's okay that the main villains are the Cannon Syndicate.)

Cimera sat in the bed of her room at Cannon Syndicate Headquarters. She examined her powders as she sat crosslegged.

4/8/2012 #2
The Grim Reader

(I was hoping for something along the lines of maybe someone who can raise the dead or something. But we'll roll with what you got.)

4/8/2012 #3
Onyx Gallan

(okay.) (I mean you can do that if you want. I just wanted to start something.)

4/8/2012 #4
The Grim Reader

(It was an idea...but tbh I ain't really in the mood. Sorry bro. We could...would pick this up tommorow?)

4/8/2012 #5
Mercy at Dawn

(. . .)

"What are you two doing?" Riley questioned, crossing his arms as he watched from the side. He was a decently built man at the somewhat young age of twenty, with dark hair that was cut close to his head.

4/9/2012 #6
Onyx Gallan

(Yeah. Sorry, we're restarting the adventure from scratch. Still the same characters though, Ryan.) (That's cool with me, bro.) (Cannon Syndicate is the name of the evil organization. I just made it up if that's okay.)

Onyx looked up from the blueprints and chuckled. The black shadow dragon smiled through sharp teeth. "Just planning out the designs for BB's new invention. It's sure to put those Cannon Syndicate goons in their place!"

Bazooka Bunny nodded his furry brown head. "I just need the materials to make it."

4/9/2012 #7
Mercy at Dawn

"First off, what exactly is it?" He asked, glancing over the blueprints. "And second, I may be able to help get the materials."

4/9/2012 #8
Mercy at Dawn

(Alright, and I don't mind the name. ;D)

4/9/2012 #9
Onyx Gallan

"Battle bracers, gloves that emanate and channel power whether it be magical, electrical, chemical, and so on and so forth," Bazooka said.

"And I am going to help build it," Onyx added.

4/9/2012 #10
Mercy at Dawn

"Nice. What materials do you need exactly?"

4/9/2012 #11
Onyx Gallan

"Let's see....We need wires, steel, silicon, plexiglass, iron, and batteries."

4/9/2012 #12
Mercy at Dawn

"I believe I have some batteries and wire back at where I'm staying. Finding the other supplies may be a bit harder, but I think we can do it."

4/9/2012 #13
The Grim Reader

(Hay whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone come on, a bit jumpy are we? Alright, they are at camp yes?)

4/9/2012 . Edited 4/9/2012 #14
Mercy at Dawn

(I don't have a phone near me to hold, and plus I'm sitting down, so no jumping. . . ;D)

4/9/2012 #15
The Grim Reader

(They are at camp yes?)

4/9/2012 #16
Mercy at Dawn

(Da, they are at the camp as planned. *burps* I need more vodka. . .)

4/9/2012 #17
The Grim Reader

(Lol....when did you drink O.o)

Spade appeared behind Riley. "How is the plan coming along. Any news on how to stop the darkness?" Spade asked. (In this one, it's going to live up to it's name. There is going to be eternal darkness in this realm. Still Spyro landscape, but the sky will be black and creatures of darkness will be more common. Sounds cool huh?)

4/9/2012 . Edited 4/9/2012 #18
Mercy at Dawn

"Not exactly." He replied without turning around. "And you're the one leading the plan, you tell me." He added, still checking over the blueprints.

(Yep. And I don't. My pet Russian does. ;D)

4/9/2012 #19
The Grim Reader

"Yes, but input is always appreciated. You know the source of this darkness?" Spade asked, he did, but he wanted to know if Riley did. Or if anyone else remembered how the skies had turned into an eternal night.

4/9/2012 #20
Mercy at Dawn

"Sorry, but I can't remember. Ever since that whole head injury a few weeks ago, everything's been fuzzy." He gestured to the fresh scar cutting from his left temple to the middle of his forehead. "And I know, but again, with my memory acting up, I'm of no use input wise."

4/9/2012 #21
The Grim Reader

Spade pointed to a beam of dark energy, outside the window, shooting up towards the sky in a huge display of power and domination. "That is where we need to ultimately strike."

4/9/2012 #22
Mercy at Dawn

Riley nodded. "I figured that out." He sighed. "But. . . To do that, we need a bigger team. A bigger squad with which to fight."

4/9/2012 #23
The Grim Reader

"There is hardly anyone left anymore....but we need to fight. For the future." Spade said.

4/9/2012 #24
Mercy at Dawn

Riley nodded, closing his eyes. "Definitely."

4/9/2012 #25
The Grim Reader

"Besides, if we go by the plan....eerything should work out fine." Spade said. He looked out towards the sky. "Omiar won't be easy to get to..."

4/9/2012 . Edited 4/9/2012 #26
Mercy at Dawn

"No, but we can do it. Like I said though, we're gonna have to find more people somewhere."

4/9/2012 #27
The Grim Reader

"Indeed." (Why dol you like this place so much dude?)

4/9/2012 #28
Mercy at Dawn

(Because this is where I first started roleplaying and all. It means a lot.)

4/9/2012 #29
The Grim Reader

(Huh....really? I mean...you know this ain't going to last forever. But, well....it's a dysfunctional family, and what you are looking for, I tried to do to and it's impossible now. So....I guess this will have to do.)

4/9/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Grim Reader Slashermare Moon, Zac and Artemis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member