Where the Wild Things Are
I know there are WTWTA fans out there. Here's a place where we can get together and talk about this awesome book that inspired the awesome movie! Everyone's welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ElphieThroppDG28

Hey! Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you!

There aren't a lot of rules...just really mundane stuff I know you guys have heard before:

1. BE NICE TO EVERYONE. I cannot stand bullying, particularly the cyber kind - it's a pet peeve of mine. I'm not saying you have to like everyone. Just try to tolerate the other people on the forum, at least.

2. Keep swearing/profanity to a minimum.

3. Try to stay on topic. It doesn't really matter if we go off on weird tangents, but just try not to go too far (I've been there...it's not pretty).

One more thing...

4. If you dislike Where The Wild Things Are, it's okay. People might think you're crazy, but everyone likes different things, and I'm cool with that. However, if you come on this forum just to trash WTWTA and/or make fun of the people who like it...then I'm going to get very p.o.ed. So please...if you dislike it and only want to bash on it, then don't say anything.

I think that's it! Have fun!

~Elphie

12/9/2009 . Edited 2/27/2010 #1
Forum Moderators: ElphieThroppDG28
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member