Yumeiro Patissiere RPG
Join in the baking fun now with the first ever Yumeiro Patissiere RP!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Momo-The-Mystical-One

LOL.I love the name of this.This is the official roleplaying forum.

12/13/2009 #1
Auroramazing

Karin sighed as she gathered the ingredients she needed. It was the end of her first week at St. Marie Gakuen, and she had already made a few friends, and was placed in B Group, the second highest group in her grade! She neatly pulled her hair back into a ponytail, and used a headband to keep her bangs in place. It was a Saturday today, and since there were no classes, she was using the cooking room. Karin was making madeleines for all her friends. She set out four different bowls, for the three different kind she was making, vanilla, chocolate, lemon, and orange-flavored. She was about to start when she heard the door creak open.

OOC: Anyone can continue this, I don't really mind. (:

6/7/2010 #2
FelicisRain

"Yo, Karin-chan," Sashi greeted cheerfully. She was also a fellow member of the B group and had just joined the academy this week as well. She was still rather new to everything, but was going to persevere to become a patissiere! "You gonna make some sweets today too?" she took out fresh berries and some mangoes along with cream and almond extract. "What're you making today, Kain-chan?"

(I was waiting for someone to start this :))

6/14/2010 #3
Momo-The-Mystical-One

Rin walked into the room simply overhearing Sashi."Isn't it obvious?She's making madeleines.Afterall, what other baked dish has such a small variety of ingredients?"She told her calmly as she grabbed her own ingredients.She was going to make Mont Blanc even though she knee it'd be hard she was determined to do it.

6/15/2010 #4
Auroramazing

"Hey Sa-chan, Rin-san," she chirped happily, "and yes, I'm making madeleines for everyone. What will you be making?" She glanced curiously at the ensemble of ingredients that Sa-chan had out. Then her gaze fell upon the ingredients Rin had taken.

"Rin-san, will you be making MontBlanc? That sounds fun! It'll probably taste great too," she said dreamily.

ooc: Sorry it's kind of lame.. This was done from my iPod.

6/15/2010 #5
Momo-The-Mystical-One

"You guessed correctly!Tomorrow though, the snack is going to be yummy as well.What do you think of Apple Tarts?"She asked as she also prepared the tools and looked over with a smile.

(( No problem.Mine kinda ar ebad too. ^^'' ))

6/15/2010 #6
FelicisRain

"I'm gonna make my own fruit parfait completely from scratch!" Sashi chirped as she began cooking down the mangoes and whipping up the cream. "Apple Tarts sound delicious, Rin-chan." She slowly added the sugar to the cream and watched it slowly thicken. "I wonder what the A Group does in their free time, something really exciting I bet," Sashi sighed.

(stupid time zone difference! i would've had this up sooner if it weren't for that T-T)

6/16/2010 #7
Auroramazing

"Apple tarts sound great, and so does that fruit parfait!" Karin said excitedly. "I can't wait to see how they'll turn out. She then pulled out the madeleine molds and began pouring in the batter for each of the flavors. "Almost done!" she exclaimed.

6/16/2010 #8
Momo-The-Mystical-One

Rin smiled a little at Karin's enthusiam."You did remember to make four types of batter, right?One for each flavor."She asked her just double checking so if she didn mess up she wouldn't too upset.She remember when she made multiple flavor she mesed up like that sometimes.

6/16/2010 #9
FelicisRain

Sashi giggled to herself and absently began adding ingredients to her mango sauce, "Wouldn't it be great if Ichigo's team won the contest? I mean, the middle-shoolers would finally get some respect around here!" Stirring constantly she began adding some cream into her sauce. "The Sweet Princes and Ichigo, they seem like an invinsible team!" she sighed.

6/16/2010 . Edited 6/23/2010 #10
Juuuri

Juuri then popped out of nowhere "Yeah but then they're again Tennouji's team. Have you tasted their treats! They are AWESOME!'' then she sighed ''I guess all we can do now is to watch them and hope for the best! I'm sure they're gunna do great!''

7/3/2010 #11
FelicisRain

Sashi jumped and nearly fell over, after she regained her balance she pouted at Juuri, "Warn a person!" she cried comically.

7/3/2010 #12
Juuuri

Juuri sweatdropped "Ehh .. well sorry! Anyways how's Cream doing? Is she still sick?" she said as her sweets spirit, Mocha was handing Sashi some tea. "Maybe after we could visit Cream?"

7/4/2010 . Edited 7/4/2010 #13
FelicisRain

Sashi thanks Mocha for the drink and took a sip before replying, "She'll be fine in a few days, but I'm not sure if she'll be awake when you come to visit. She's been sleeping at least fifteen hours a day!" Sashi sighed with envy.

7/4/2010 #14
Juuuri

Juuri giggled "Well if you didn't fall asleep in the cooking room at night she wouldn't have had to carry your lazy butt all the way to your room. When she gets better you BETTER thank her. Do you know how heavy you are?!''

7/5/2010 . Edited 7/5/2010 #15
FelicisRain

"Muscle weighs more than fat you know, I could just be really muscular," Sashi pointed out. "Besides compared to other people with Sweet Spirits I nearly spoil mine rotten!"

7/5/2010 #16
Juuuri
"But I don't think your that muscular ...." Juuri said as she squeezed sashi's flubery arm. "You know your arm's soo soft I could do this all day." Juuri heard giggles from all over the room and joined in. She could see that sash was blushing really bad. "Anyways we're still visiting Cream after this right?"
7/6/2010 #17
FelicisRain

"Ahem, ya, sure...." Sashi turned away and tried to think of a way to get revenge. "Juuri-san, do you smell something, burning?"

7/6/2010 #18
Juuuri

"Hmm? ... Oh my gosh! My toast!" She pulled out from the toast maker what looked like black wood wich fell into pieces once it touched the plate. "Aww I was really hungry too!" she said dissapointingly. "Hey Karin! Why dont we all share your madelines!" Everyone heard her stomache grumble and laughed. (Auroramazing I hope your still there :P)

7/7/2010 . Edited 7/7/2010 #19
Auroramazing

Karin giggled at her two friends. She turned back to the oven, and adjusted the heat a little when she heard Juuri call her name. "Sure!," she replied, "but you'll have to wait for 5 more minutes. They're not quite done yet."

7/7/2010 #20
FelicisRain

"You know if you weren't busy squishing my arms your toast wouldn't have burned," Sashi smirked with satisfaction.

7/7/2010 #21
Juuuri

"Hmpph! It's not my fault that you don't excercise! Even if YOU entered cake grand prix then EVERYONE would be too busy watching your flubber jiggle then to look at your ... whatever you're making!" Making Juuri mad when she's hungry is NOT a good idea. In her old school she was called Queen of Diss. tsk tsk tsk. Poor Sashi, she gets a taste of the dark Juuri. "AND What are you even doing! Your jsut standing around talking. If you have so much time then 15 push-ups NOW!" Everyone in the room sweat dropped. "Can't even do 1 ehh? Hmph I knew it Flubbery Rubber."

(Lolz I just noticed I just made Juuri sound soo corupted but we gotta spice things up a little bit. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!)

7/8/2010 . Edited 7/8/2010 #22
FelicisRain

Sashi shrugged and got on the floor, her laid back habits kicking in, "Can't I just to sit ups or crunches? They make you lose more weight, at least, that's what I heard."

7/8/2010 #23
Juuuri

"SIT UPS OR CHRUNCHES!! ARE YOU STUPID! IF YOU CAN'T DO EVEN 1 PUSH UP IT MEANS YOUR A WEAKLING OR YOUR TO FAT!" As she got to the floor and did 50 quick push ups. "See! Simple. Now YOU try!" She said with her superiority smirk. ^.^

7/9/2010 #24
FelicisRain

Sashi shrugged and got down to do the push ups, "I thought you of all people would know that I used to be on a basketball team, and trust me, my coach was a freaking devil." Sashi shuddered and the memory.

7/9/2010 #25
Juuuri

"Seriously! I was on the basket-ball team AND the volleyball team! I was the star player AND youngest player on the team" Juuri bragged. Now let me explain to you how Juuri's personality is. She's aLWAYS happy until you get on her dark side. Then the darkness suddenly dissappears in a few minutes. "So anyways it's been about 5 mins cuz SOMEONE channeled my darkside and .... are the madeleines done yet?!"

7/10/2010 #26
FelicisRain

Sashi laughed at the mood swing and took a bite out of some fruit, "You know, I could just make you a parfait right now."

7/11/2010 #27
Juuuri

"Aww That would be great i'm SOOOO STARVING!" Then she kept whining and whining until the madeleines were done.

7/11/2010 #28
WarpedInsanity

(Finally we can start.)

Mafuyu leaned against a tree as she stared out into the sky. She was extremely bored and also extremely ticked off that they placed her in the A group. Not like she wanted to be there in the first place, all the A group students scoffed at her skill. She hoped she doesn't get found out when she stabs them with a knife.

7/12/2010 #29
Auroramazing

"Here you go!" exclaimed Karin, as she carefully took the 4 batches of madeleines out of the oven. "Take your pick," she said, gesturing to the various flavors, "and enjoy."

7/12/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Momo-The-Mystical-One
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member