Grey Hat, Purple Scarf
No need to follow the Yellow brick road, or go to Granny's house over the hills. Right here is everything you need. Included in this package: Role Play, OC help, FAQs, and even some threads for flaming.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
J.Whitnee

lol!!! I love PBR, though it's kinda boring to me.

3/17/2010 #91
Ki-nee-chan

theres no plot to it so yeah it's borning but it's fun if you just wanna go up against random people across the world

3/18/2010 #92
J.Whitnee

.. to bad i don't have WIFII!!!!

3/18/2010 #93
Ki-nee-chan

just move into a bob evans or something XD

3/18/2010 #94
J.Whitnee

or I'll just move in with Kida. :3

3/18/2010 #95
Creation of Pokerus

hehehe you can pound it easily!

This sounds wrong! The first time I read it, the first thing that popped into my head was "That's what she said!"

3/19/2010 #96
Ki-nee-chan

or I'll just move in with Kida. :3

sure let me just make a quick persona adjustment *pulls out infamous gender changing gun*

3/19/2010 #97
Creation of Pokerus

Everyone has something they are famous for. I need something... First there is the exploding cupcakes, then the magic cepter, now your gender bending gun.

3/19/2010 #98
J.Whitnee

*sighs* as long as i get free food, a place to sleep, and Wifi that comes with Martinis.

3/19/2010 #99
Mysteryless

My ASPLODING cupcakes and Milaia are mine alone. The asploding cupcakes asplode as soon as I utter a magical word and my sceptre is pwnsome. XD

3/19/2010 #100
J.Whitnee

lol, so that belongs to Kina.

Gender Ray gun = Kida.

Gotcha.

3/20/2010 #101
Ki-nee-chan

mwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my gender gun! mine! here i shout whit with it! 8D

3/21/2010 #102
J.Whitnee

....please don't tell me "shout" was "shot"

3/22/2010 #103
Ki-nee-chan

.............. it was......................

3/23/2010 #104
J.Whitnee

*sighs* Oh well, hell with it XD

3/26/2010 #105
Ki-nee-chan

forgive the spelling challenged!

3/26/2010 #106
J.Whitnee

AND BECOME A DOMINATE MALE!! MUAHAHAHAH!!!

3/27/2010 #107
Creation of Pokerus

I suppose my thing is the Shadow Guardian thing... Here, my special item is my trust never miss sniper rifle.

3/31/2010 #108
Ki-nee-chan

wait does that mean i'm the male now?

............hmmmmmmm *gives look at whit*

3/31/2010 #109
J.Whitnee

*Gulps* If kida is a guy then change me into a man!!

lol just kidding Kida *glomps*

4/1/2010 #110
J.Whitnee

TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm deleting that, yomaster, because its irrelevant and annoying. 4/2/2010 #111
Creation of Pokerus

Does it make any difference? You just put it back up, only on your post.

4/3/2010 #112
Mysteryless

All she needs to do is to delete the quote.

Pokerus, don't spam. =.= Like Whit said, it's annoying. Besides that, you're not contributing to what the others are talking about.

4/3/2010 #113
Creation of Pokerus

*raises eyebrow* Did you see what they were talking about before that? My post made more sense! But anyways, what were we talking about before that horrible case of randomness broke out?

4/3/2010 #114
J.Whitnee

Me and kida were talking about Males.

4/3/2010 #115
Ki-nee-chan

Does it make any difference? You just put it back up, only on your post.

it does make a difference, the spam is just annyoing

4/5/2010 #116
J.Whitnee

I agree with Kida.

4/6/2010 #117
Nianque

I don't like gender-changing guns... I'll carry a giant mirror shield around with me!

4/6/2010 #118
Ki-nee-chan

darn! someone take suna's mirror away!

4/7/2010 #119
J.Whitnee

...I'd love to see suna as a woman. *glint in eye*

4/7/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Silver Leafx J.Whitnee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member