Grey Hat, Purple Scarf
No need to follow the Yellow brick road, or go to Granny's house over the hills. Right here is everything you need. Included in this package: Role Play, OC help, FAQs, and even some threads for flaming.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
NightmareSyndrom

Enter ralts and a lanky man wearing grey baggy sweatpants and a worn grey t-shirt. He has grey eyes and on his head is a worn cloth fashioned as a makeshift turban with tufts of grey hair sticking out. Two angels wings with grey feathers extend from his back.

"Welcome one and all to the OC Chatroom! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nigh T. Mare" The man proclaimed.

-And I'm Emil! Some of you might recoginize me from he fic 'Who says you need a Trainer to be a Champion'.- the ralts added

"Allow us to explain the purpose of this place. Here, the barrier between dimentions is torn and the gap between worlds distorted." Nigh stated.

-I don't think I understand any of that, but what I do understand is this is kind of like what humans call a 'lounge' for people that might who might not nomally be able to interact can meet.- Emil explained.

"The only regulation is that you stick to characters of you own creation and the a women going by the alias 'Silver Leafx' be kept away from substances while posting." Nigh explained

-Posting? What do you mean by posting? And who are we talking to anyway?- Emil asked

"That is not important, my young friend." Nigh answered

(What do you guys think of this idea?)

1/6/2010 #1
sswr

... My dear Nightmare, you have just won my "Genius of the Day" award. This is exactly what I need after a monotonous day of school and a trying time at fencing (death to those little buggers!) You have my utter approval :) And for the sake of this place, I will stay away from pot, heroine, and a good deal of other things.

1/6/2010 #2
J.Whitnee

AH!! GENIUS!!!!

*runs off* TIME TO BRING IN YOSHI~

1/6/2010 #3
Ki-nee-chan

Riri:....... I don't get it......?

Kari: RIRI YOUR ALIVE!

Riri:......... my little Kari got big....... wait what do you mean i'm alive of course i'm alive!

1/7/2010 #4
sswr

Sophie: Uh huh. Yeah, you're making tons of sense right now. *mutters* I swear, if these kids don't understand sarcasm...

1/7/2010 #5
NightmareSyndrom

"Well, mis, that wouldn't be a problem if you didn't use so much sarcasm, now would it?" Nigh asked with smirk.

(when I thought this up I didn't think you'd take the chatroom part so literaly(sp?)I imagined things going more in the style of my first post. Oh well, I have no right to force any of you to do anything any specific way)

1/7/2010 #6
sswr

(Just too lazy to think of actual actions. I'm waking up now though)

The girl crossed her arms and scowled at the boy. "And because your opinion means so much," she said, irritated at his comment. "seeing as you're such a good friend."

"Buuuuul!"A bulbasaur cooed.

"Shut up, Sepo."

1/7/2010 #7
J.Whitnee

A girl prances in, "HEY Y'ALL WHATS U-" *trips*

Yoshi: ".....Alright there, kid?"

Kira: YESHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

1/7/2010 #8
Ki-nee-chan

Riri: wait my little Kari got bigger but Kira and yoshi are the same size?

Kari: Kari kira kari kira man this might get confusing.....

1/7/2010 #9
sswr

Sophie: ... You think that's confusing. Again, Mew, why does my life make no sense?

1/7/2010 #10
Ki-nee-chan

Kari: I don't know but i don't think we've met thopugh i've heard of a girl often getting bit by a bulba-dile

1/7/2010 #11
sswr

Sophie: Really? I'm famous? Arceus damn it.

1/7/2010 #12
NightmareSyndrom

Emil approached the bulbasaur.

"Hi. I'm Emil." He said to the plant pokemon.

1/7/2010 #13
Ki-nee-chan

Riri: it's not a bulbasor its a bulba-dile

1/7/2010 #14
sswr

Sophie: Well, this isn't creepy in the-

Sepo: DOOM! *Attacks Nigh*

Sophie: Good girl *smirk*

1/7/2010 #15
Ki-nee-chan

Aqua: Aqua has a rived the latest up and coming actor!

Riri: never heard of you

Kari: me neither....

1/7/2010 #16
NightmareSyndrom

Emil stared at the girl in shock.

"How can you understand me!?I wasn't even using telepathy! And what's a bulba-dile?" Emil asked her.

Nigh simply smacked the bulbasuar away with a flick of this wing.

"Do you always sick monsters on people when you first meet them or am I just a special case?" Nigh remarked

1/7/2010 #17
Ki-nee-chan

Aqua: *staressssss at emil* I want to catch you now....

1/7/2010 #18
J.Whitnee

Kira: RIRI!! *glomps* Who's that? *stares at Kari*

Yoshi: *looks at Sophie* Oh, it's you again...

1/8/2010 #19
Ki-nee-chan

Riri: appeantly my little sister, i don't know how she got older then me though....

1/8/2010 #20
J.Whitnee

Kira: Eh?

Yoshi: *tries to hide laugh* Ok then...

1/8/2010 #21
Ki-nee-chan

Riri: wait are you really my sister?

Kari:*sigh* i saw this coming a mile away

Riri: Then prove it! Say something only my little sister would know!

Kari: My ring tone for you was 'the vendabus is coming" you skarmory would never let me near it so he would peck me and even worse when he was out and i got near you he'd grab me with his beak and throw me the other way and lets not forget all your bra's are padded

Riri: *blushed slightly* she legit

1/8/2010 #22
J.Whitnee

Kira: *blinks and looks at Riri's chest*

Yoshi: *bursts out laughing*

1/8/2010 #23
Ki-nee-chan

Riri: *discretly moves her arm over her chest*

Ginyuu: why am i here now?

Kari: Huh? gin-chan when'd you show up?

Ginyuu: that information is Unnessary.... what's up with the guy oiver there, he's laughing so hard he migh die.

Riri: *ahem* how did you get older then me anyway?

Kari:......... That information is unnesssary?

Ginyuu: Do stop stealing my line.

1/8/2010 #24
J.Whitnee

Kira: Hi!!!

Yoshi: *trying to stop laughing* Dam, can't get any older girls here? I'm surrounded by kids.... *sighs and laughs*

1/8/2010 #25
Ki-nee-chan

Kari:...... I'm eighteen you idiot....

1/8/2010 #26
J.Whitnee

Kira: *starts laughing like crazy*

Yoshi: *confused* You're EIGHTEEN!!! You don't look eighteeen.... *gulps*

1/8/2010 #27
Ki-nee-chan

Kari: What part of me doesn't look eighteen? I have a c cup chest and i'm taller then you.

Riri: *mumbling* why does my sister have a bigger chest then me.... why is she tall too....

Ginyuu: Why are you advertising you Chest size? have you Shame?

1/8/2010 . Edited by J.Whitnee, 1/8/2010 #28
J.Whitnee

Yoshi: *walks away mumbling and blushing*

Kira: HEY!! You scared Yoshi away... :(

1/8/2010 #29
Ki-nee-chan

see look a me when ever ki-nee-chan's avatar updates!

1/8/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: sswr J.Whitnee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member