What Cahill are you?
We all know of the four branches in the series, but I would like to know what family your belong too. I have only one catch. No bad mouthing the other branches. You can say tings like," branch name is going to win," or what makes your branch better, but
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
silverlupus

They say in this book they'll tell us Amy and Dan's branch!Coolio!:3

1/18/2010 #1
superspy0929

I heared that they were Ekats.

1/22/2010 #2
silverlupus

*jaw drops* No way!!!!Really?:3

1/22/2010 #3
Little Lobster

They're MADRIGALS! I'm sure of it.

~~*Little Lobster*~~

1/23/2010 #4
Morgan Le Fay98

ya i agree im postive there madrigals if you have figured out most of the clues int he books plus in the card pack you will notice that... well if you havent i better not give anything away tootles

2/1/2010 #5
StrawberryFields4EverAndAlways

Hey, NNNNNNNNNNNNNObody say anything about what happens in book seven. Let us read it for ourselves please. Thanks!!!

2/2/2010 #6
StrawberryFields4EverAndAlways

Hey, NNNNNNNNNNNNNObody say anything about what happens in book seven. Let us read it for ourselves please. Thanks!!!

2/2/2010 #7
XxXMika-ChanXxX

i know for a fact that Amy and Dan r madrigals.i wonder how that will affect amian?????

2/7/2010 #8
The Creepy Blue Person

First of all amy and ian will never be together. And on the last chapter it says for sure that they are Madrigals.

2/15/2010 #9
The Creepy Blue Person

I hope I did not spoil the book for anyone sorry :(

2/15/2010 #10
MsCardinal

Um... yeah. I kind of think you already did. Not me, though. I've already read it. I didn't freak as bad as I thought I would. I kind of hoped they would be Janus, though.

2/15/2010 #11
Little Lobster

Nah, they're not gonna be Janus. In Wikipedia, it says that 39 Clues just goes after the popular series: Harry Potter. And, if you notice, there are four main branches, which correspond to the four houses of Hogwarts. The least popular houses there are Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, and I strongly believe that these houses correspond to Janus and Tomas (no offense to all Januses and Tomases out there!!!). And, as you all can see, the MOST POWERFUL AND POPULAR "MAIN" BRANCHES are the Lucian and Ekaterina, which I am sure is Gryffindor and Slytherin in the Harry Potter world...

Oh...really crazy, crazy, crazy statement.

And, as all of you know, "CRAZY" is my middle name!

The cutest thing ever,

~~*Little Lobster*~~

2/16/2010 #12
MsCardinal

NO! NONONONONONO!

JANUS RULE! WE SHALL WIN! *yawn*

Wow. Why the heck did I put a yawn? There's Janus randomness for you. :p

Ekats and Lucians are not most powerful and popular! No way! Do they have Mark Twain, Johhny Depp, or Walt Disney?

I THINK NOT!

(Please don't take offense. I'm a Janus that's on the crazy side.)

2/16/2010 #13
TheWonton

Um, everyone, no offence, but the Lucians are the best branch. Do the other braches have such as Theodore Roosevelt, Winston Churchill, Benjamin Franklin, Isaac Newton, or Napoleon Bonaparte? I don't think so. Sorry to any people from other branches.

2/16/2010 #14
MsCardinal

*sigh*

Didn't this happen in the HI! topic?

But Lucians Are. Not. Best. End of story. I shan't say anything else on the subject. (I had a serious Nataile Kabra moment there. Or maybe Elizabeth Swan, from Pirates of the Carribean. I can't decide which.)

Sayonara, peasants (That was another Natalie Kabra moment. Forgive me. That is her writing.)

Johnny Depp rules! (And he's a Janus... forget what I said up there. It is on, Lucians, Tomas, and Ekats.)

2/16/2010 #15
silverlupus

I haven't been on here since like forever so . . . HI!!!!!!!!!!! HAS ANYONE READ BOOK 7 YET? I HAVEN'T *SIGHS(REALLY LOUDLY)* I just can't find it anywhere . . .

2/17/2010 #16
Little Lobster

LUCIANS. RULE.

End of story. Woohoo! Thanks EveryOtherUserNameTaken, for agreeing with me! =))

And, just to be clear, I was originally an Ekaterina, but I cheated the test to make me Lucian! That just proves my awesome Lucian-ness!

~~*Little Lobster*~~

2/17/2010 #17
psychoticbookgirl

I'm a bit late to respond, but I believe that Lucian would be Slytherin (Um, they're mostly, like, evil!), Ekaterina would be Ravenclaw (Smart), Tomas for Gryffindor (Strong), and Janus for Hufflepuff (The only one left).

3/27/2010 #18
Little Lobster

Gryffindor is brave, not strong. And how would Janus be connected with Hufflepuff?! Besides, I think the Madrigals should be Slytherin.....

And you do have to agree that Janus and Tomas are the least popular branches....

~~*Little Lobster*~~

3/29/2010 #19
psychoticbookgirl

Brave, strong, they're synonyms! And they aren't going to match exactly. If they did, people would be complaining all over the place about plagiarism. And I said that Hufflepuff and Janus didn't necessarily match, but it's not like I could pair Janus with any other house, seeing as there isn't any. And I'm not really counting Madrigals, because they aren't really considered a main branch.

3/29/2010 #20
Little Lobster

Okay, okay, fine. You don't have to be ANGRY.

And maybe the Madrigals are, like, the death-eaters or somethin'....

~~*Little Lobster*~~

4/1/2010 #21
psychoticbookgirl

That makes sense... sort of.

4/2/2010 #22
Little Lobster

Haha. I'm not that much of a Harry Potter fanatic, so I don't know what I'm talking about. I might have to talk to my mom about this....

~~*Little Lobster*~~

4/2/2010 #23
psychoticbookgirl

I was obsessed for a long time. But I've kind of moved on.

4/2/2010 #24
Little Lobster

My WHOLE family was obsessed. I was kinda left out.

~~*Little Lobster*~~

4/2/2010 #25
psychoticbookgirl

I've been trying to get my family into it for years.

4/2/2010 #26
babydon'tletmefall

*pouts* gee thanks... no need to think us Tomas have feelings. No, don't worry... I'm just a Tomas :) :) :)

4/2/2010 #27
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction

madrigal.

7/25/2010 #28
Forum Moderators: IEatYourSoul
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member