BASH BASH BASH! KAGOGME MUST DIE!
For all those people out there like myself who just HATE kagome. Heres a forum exclusivley for haters of that ugly annoying BH.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Bigg-A-Poppski
I just don't like Kagome because she gets way to peppy, and that gets on my nerves, but she's okay in some situations. But I have a friend who hates her for some very small reasons,that I can't tell you.
8/13/2007 #1
Thoughtless7
Why do I dislike Kagome? Take a seat, my friends! My biggest beef with her: she is complteley and utterly selfish. You can deny all you want, but let me give you an example. Kagome goes home to her time because "she's sick of sleeping outdoors." So Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, Kirara and Shippo sleep in a cluster of trees to hide because it's the new moon. Just outside the forest a demon, with its amplified power via a jewel shard, starts to destroy a village. As hundreds of innocents are slain, what is Kagome doing? Taking a BATH. The others are unaware of this because they cannot sense the jewel shard. This also proves that Kagome is irresponsible. SHE'S the one who broke the jewel shard in the first place! Thousands of innocents are being killed because she doesn't want to miss a TEST! The life of one does not compare to the life of many, and Kagome doesn't seem to get this through her head. That's why I don't like her. :D
8/27/2007 #2
SirFiNiX
[q]Kagome goes home to her time because "she's sick of sleeping outdoors." So Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, Kirara and Shippo sleep in a cluster of trees to hide because it's the new moon. Just outside the forest a demon, with its amplified power via a jewel shard, starts to destroy a village. As hundreds of innocents are slain, what is Kagome doing? Taking a BATH. The others are unaware of this because they cannot sense the jewel shard. This also proves that Kagome is irresponsible. SHE'S the one who broke the jewel shard in the first place! Thousands of innocents are being killed because she doesn't want to miss a TEST! The life of one does not compare to the life of many, and Kagome doesn't seem to get this through her head.[/q] Okay, one, does this actually happen in the manga, or are you fabricating this example? Two, does Kagome know that there's a demon killing people while she's busy taking a bath? Three, Did she know that it was the new moon when she left? Four, did she [i]mean[/i] to shatter the jewel? Five, she [i]does[/i] take responsability for her actions. Six, to the average person, the life of many [i]does[/i] compare to the life of one, so long as the "life of one" is himself or a loved one. Though this may sound horrible, it is sadly true; pretty much everyone is "selfish" in this respect.
8/30/2007 #3
lady-warrioress
well sirfinix I'll answer question 3 for you by asking my own. Does she not look at the sky every night? If she does then YES she did know it was the new moon the next night but she probably forgot what happened. XD lotsa people are absentminded sometimes. XD
9/1/2007 #4
Scribe of Time
By the way Kagome broke the jewel because Inuyasha told her to shoot, the demon carrying it.
9/21/2007 #5
lady-warrioress
lol I know. only he wanted her to shoot the BIRD who was carrying it. XD
9/21/2007 #6
Raven Shinobi
This is one of the few occasions where I admit it's not Kagome's fault, yeah, she gets on my nerves, but why would I be prejudiced and accuse her of a thing that she didn't mean.
9/21/2007 #7
Scribe of Time
I don't like bashers much, but at least you guys don't get violent about bashing. Example: Kagome's a *** I hope she rots in ***. Or: For the idiot on the other topic thread: 'She's only with Inuyasha to get in his pants! My point being continue giving reasonable reasons.
9/26/2007 #8
Canace
i don't like her because she runs around in a mini skirt yell " ohhh Inuyasha save me from the big bad men who constantly kidnap me because I'm a retard baby!" .....sorry bout that folks went off on a rant...but any way....who can run around in a skirt like ...it's not normal
11/25/2007 #9
lady-warrioress
well since the skirt is so short she's able to run around very easily. I'm just surprised her skirt's never been blown around so much she shows off her but. XD that would be funny.
11/25/2007 #10
Canace
yes that would be funny lmao
11/25/2007 #11
The wife of Daniel Radcliffe
Do you know what a new moon looks like cuz i sure dont
12/16/2007 #12
The wife of Daniel Radcliffe
Do you know what a new moon looks like cuz i sure dont
12/16/2007 #13
lady-warrioress
when the moon is the New Moon it looks like there's no moon in the sky because the lighted side of the moon is facing away form the earth. That's how you can tell when the moon is the new moon. When they sky looks like it has no moon.
12/21/2007 #14
Scribe of Time
Sorry I was gone forever guys, my computer broke down. But within that time I finally turned 13! I'm finally legal to be on fan fic! Anyway, a new moon is basically is what Lady said.
12/21/2007 #15
turtlequeen2
O.o...Wait, you hate Kagome because she runs around in a skirt? I don't understand why people hate Kagome for something like that while Sango is obsessed over because of her outfit. It's like skintight! It leaves little to the imagination if you get my meaning... Anyways...the reason her skirt never exposes her underwear no matter how many times she falls over is because of Rumiko Takahashi. It's like her made-up law that NO ANIMATOR can draw her skirt flying upwards to expose everything. She stated that in the Inuyasha Art Books. It's an anime. There's another large hint. Skirts not exposing p*** should be the least of your problems with the [i]fictional[/i] world of Inuyasha. Kagome's outfit is durable and easily replaced. Since she wears that kind of outfit six times out of the week in her normal life, she's comfortable wearing it. If you've ever noticed, Japan is a conformist society in which everyone is required to wear a uniform of some kind. After a while, the clothes become one's second skin because it's worn so often. The reason most people in the United States wear jeans so often is because they're comfortable. That's how Kagome's outfit is to her. Oh, and by the way, Inuyasha didn't tell her to shoot the Carion crow. He was the one who said, "What? Is she an idiot? She'll never be able to hit it from that far!" I believe you guys have that moment confused to when she was riding on his back and before he found out how bad her aim was.
12/21/2007 . Edited 12/21/2007 #16
Chrysolite Heart
i completely agree with turtle here, i don't particularely hate kagome although i used to dislike her and i can share my reason for that, but what she wears was definitely not part of it...although i do wonder why she doesn't change into something else so that battling is easier and all but that's beside the point. i disliked kagome because she was so selfish. Kikyo (who still loves Inuyasha and has every right to be with him while she's alive) has to wander around, unprotected, by herself while Kag gets to see Inuyasha 24/7 but she goes and gets all depressed to make Inu feel bad for seeing Kik whenever they meet up. Besides that, i'm assuming she knows Kik will eventually have to go back to hell so why can't she just let them be together during the little time they have left now knowing that neither betrayed the other, but no, she can't do that can she? So, yah that's why i don't like her. I like her better now but i guess i won't go into that.
3/21/2008 #17
I don't see how you can call Kagome selfish. Kagome is too weak to stick by herself, and Kikyo can handle everything on her own because she's a strong miko. Besides, Inuyasha WANTS to stick to Kagome.
3/22/2008 . Edited 3/22/2008 #18
Chrysolite Heart

It's true, Kag is to weak to defend herself right now. Kikyou is much better off. As for your last comment, you make it sound like Inuyasha wants nothing to do with Kikyou. I think that's wrong, we all know (whether we want to admit it or not) that Inuyasha still loves both girls. Some people make themselves believe that Inuyasha just feels indebted to Kikyou, but that's wrong if you continue to read the manga. I prefer the manga over the show because the characters are often portrayed differently in the anime than in the original manga. I love both Kag and Kik but they both have their good and bad points. They both get jealous of each other, and that's being selfish. You can accuse both of them for that, so you can call Kag selfish for that reason I suppose. That was one of the reasons I didn't like Kag in the beginning but afterwards changed my mind throughout the series.

I felt that Kag had said that she understood the relationship between Inuyasha and Kikyou, yet whenever Inu and Kik got to meet up with each other Kagome would go and get all depressed. To me at the time, it seemed like she was doing it to make Inu feel bad for seeing Kik which I portrayed to be selfish. I know now that it was just jealousy taking over. But that thinking continued when I realized Kikyou was going to have to die again and so what Kag was doing seemed even worse. My logic was that Inu/Kik only had so much time left together to love each other again when they figured out the truth but Kag seemed to be in the way. But like i said, that all changed in time and I saw some of kikyou's bad points too. Kikyou's jealousy isn't quite so obvious because she and Inuyasha don't meet up a lot but I see it from time to time and I realized that I would be like that too.

Anyway, that's what I think.

CH

4/7/2008 #19
Zanandrea

Well if you think about it you can't really say Kagome is selfish, if she really wanted Inuyasha all to herself she could have easily let Kikyou die the many time Kagome risckt her life to save her. Kagome being jealous over someone she loves is also understandable, look at the way Kikyou treats Inuyasha, its just like your boyfriend always leaving to behind to go see an ex-gf who treats him like dirt. Kikyou knowing he didn't betray her still wants to see Inuyasha die, and she is often time the reason why Naraku has something or has gotten something because she just hands it over with out fighting. Kagome isn't really being selfish, its alright to be upset when you love someone and they want the person who treats them bad, she wants to see him happy yes but that doesn't mean it don't hurt to know that. Beside when Kagome found out Inuyasha would be with Kikyou or thinks he will be she accepts it and instead of just leaving and let everyone fend for themselves she sticks with him because she loves him. I kinda think people get the wrong idea of Kagome's actions.

4/9/2008 . Edited 4/9/2008 #20
GLeaf

Well if you think about it you can't really say Kagome is selfish, if she really wanted Inuyasha all to herself she could have easily let Kikyou die the many time Kagome risckt her life to save her.

Sure Kagome might have saved Kikyo a couple of times, but if Kikyo was really selfish, she could have killed Kagome so that she can have Inuyasha to herself. And Kikyo doesn't want Inuyasha to die anymore-you would know that if you have caught up with the latest chapters of the manga.

Kagome being jealous over someone she loves is also understandable, look at the way Kikyou treats Inuyasha, its just like your boyfriend always leaving to behind to go see an ex-gf who treats him like dirt. Kikyou knowing he didn't betray her still wants to see Inuyasha die, and she is often time the reason why Naraku has something or has gotten something because she just hands it over with out fighting. Kagome isn't really being selfish, its alright to be upset when you love someone and they want the person who treats them bad, she wants to see him happy yes but that doesn't mean it don't hurt to know that.

Kikyo doesn't treat Inuyasha badly. The only time she did was when she thought Inuyasha had betrayed her, and I don't blame her for trying to kill him then. And Kagome treats Inuyasha pretty badly too-She won't even let him have his own opinions about things sometimes, and sits him whenever he disagrees with her; and she constantly guilt trips him by going home whenever she feels bad.

Kagome isn't upset that Inuyasha loves a person that treats him bad. She's upset he loves someone other than her.

Beside when Kagome found out Inuyasha would be with Kikyou or thinks he will be she accepts it and instead of just leaving and let everyone fend for themselves she sticks with him because she loves him.

Kagome isn't in the Feudal era just because she doesn't want to let everyone else fend for themselves. She's there because she knows Inuyasha loves her, and because she still thinks there's a chance. There's a direct quote from her:"Inuyasha and Kikyo might have a past I can never come between...But Inuyasha, I know there was a reason why you and I met." So she doesn't think she doesn't have a chance, and would be really stupid to think so, since Inuyasha loves BOTH girls, and Kagome spends most of her time with Inuyasha anyway.

4/9/2008 . Edited 4/9/2008 #21
Zanandrea

Well I am not arguing with anyone I can type till my fingers bleed and still wont get into anyones head, so im not going to try and change anyones mind, its not my mind to change. I said I wanted to say.

4/9/2008 #22
lady-warrioress

and was totally illogical with the argument.

4/9/2008 #23

I'm sorry Chrysolite Heart. I didn't mean that Inuyasha wanted nothing to do with Kikyo. I just thought that he wanted to spent more time with Kagome. I am not a Kagome fan, but the way I see it, Inuyasha really does want to spend more time with Kagome.

4/9/2008 #24
Chrysolite Heart

LOL You don't have to be sorry, if that's what you meant then it was my misunderstanding. My bad. :P I think you're right, Inu does seem to prefer spending time with Kag, even tho his face ends up in the dirt a lot. Maybe it's because Kag is more lively. I don't believe that changes how much he loves both girls though, besides the other thing is, Kikyou hardly lets Inuyasha get near her...because she's always leaving him after an encounter. It makes me wonder though...if Kikyou was the same Kikyou she was before she died, would Inuyasha still feel the same way? Hmm...anyway, your call.

CH

4/10/2008 #25
lady-warrioress

Actually the reason kikyo is avoiding him is because she knows they can't be together anymore (I'm a Kikyo fan and It's hard for me to say this even as I type it) but she said it herself. They can't be together because (thought brought back to life in her clay body (not POT SHUT UP) she is still dead)

Inuyasha can't let her go. whenever he sees or senses her he comes running after her.

If you think about it (this is for people who think Kikyo is stalking Inuaysha when she's definitely not and avoids him most of the time) INUYASHA is the one who can't let go and not the other way around.

4/10/2008 #26
Chrysolite Heart

I agree. Merci, merci! LOL No, I'm not french. Anyway, i completely agree with all your points. I always hated it when ppl called Kikyou a clay pot, it seriously gets on my nerves. It's funny how other ppl can always state these things so simply and get the point across while i have to go and do huge big long posts. *sighs* I'm hopeless. :P

CH

4/10/2008 #27

I thinks it's very amusing when people call Kikyo nicknames because it makes them seem so childish! The nicknames are funny (no offense guys) but they're extremely immature.

4/10/2008 #28
Chrysolite Heart

I agree with you there. The nicknames are very childish and immature but I'm not saying this just for Kik, i think the same goes for Kag but that's just my opinion, don't hate me! ^_^

CH

4/13/2008 #29
SASUKE'S PENIS IS ANGRY

I hate camping, I'd do the same thing.

4/27/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: SHarPiEmagnum14523WhiteLyGerDT
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member