BASH BASH BASH! KAGOGME MUST DIE!
For all those people out there like myself who just HATE kagome. Heres a forum exclusivley for haters of that ugly annoying BH.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Tr0llzaya

What is the whole point? I don't see anything wrong with her, she's just an average girl who just happened to have ended up in the Feudal era . . .

I mean, yes, I like Kagome, and I know she has flaws; however, I personally think that the bashing in this forum is immature. Calling her a b***, a s***, a hoe. I mean, really . . .

11/23/2010 #1
thephantomcat

We bash her because... Well I do it because I like yoai and she gets in the way of InuYasha being uke to another man. And its fun to come up with ways to mentily mame and kill her.

11/30/2010 #2
Dont mess with my Tobi

ya i agree! kagome should be treated with respect! it isnt her fault she is the reencarnation of the stupid *** of a kikiyo

12/6/2010 #3
thephantomcat

Thats your opien. But why are you on here if you like her?

12/7/2010 #4
The Villain A

This a forum for Kagome bashing. If you don't like it, that's fine and I respect your opinion, but there are other forums specifically for Kagome fans.

12/7/2010 #5
thephantomcat

Exacly!

12/8/2010 #6
DexyPhantomhive

YES! I AM VERY MUCH AWARE THAT I AM EXTREMLY! LATE FOR THIS DISCUSION! BUT I dont really care. Its NOT Kagomes fault that she Kikyos recarnation. I understand that completly! BUT it is her fault when she acts like a w***. She is leading *cough*H***Cough* Hojo on. She likes Hojo and She LOVES Inuyasha. It makes me mad that almost EVERY guy falls for HER though. I mean I feel bad for Kouga. She is a w***! DOWN WITH THAT B***!

12/13/2010 #7
Tr0llzaya

We bash her because... Well I do it because I like yoai and she gets in the way of InuYasha being uke to another man. And its fun to come up with ways to mentily mame and kill her.

Bashing a character because of a pairing, is immature in of itself. Also, to that third sentence- that's . . . not very healthy. . . .

This a forum for Kagome bashing. If you don't like it, that's fine and I respect your opinion, but there are other forums specifically for Kagome fans.

Actually, this is a forum for "KAGOGME" bashing. lol

But, if you respect my opinion, then why are you suggesting I go to another forum?

ya i agree! kagome should be treated with respect! it isnt her fault she is the reencarnation of the stupid *** of a kikiyo

Thank you:] Not to be rude, but I really would appreciate it if you try to write legibly.

Thats your opien. But why are you on here if you like her?

I don't know if this was directed to me, but if it was-

To voice my opinion.

YES! I AM VERY MUCH AWARE THAT I AM EXTREMLY! LATE FOR THIS DISCUSION! BUT I dont really care. Its NOT Kagomes fault that she Kikyos recarnation. I understand that completly! BUT it is her fault when she acts like a **. She is leading *cough***Cough* Hojo on. She likes Hojo and She LOVES Inuyasha. It makes me mad that almost EVERY guy falls for HER though. I mean I feel bad for Kouga. She is a **! DOWN WITH THAT B***!

She's not a b***; however, she does act b*** at times, so I will kindly have to disagree with you there. Though I do have to fully disagree with you on her leading Hojo on. I have not once ever seen her act interested in him in a romantic sense.

Also, not every guy falls for her.

12/14/2010 . Edited 12/14/2010 #8
The Villain A

I do respect your opinion, but why are you supporting Kagome on a forum for bashing her? Bashing is what we do here. I can understand if you don't like that, and it probably means you're more mature than I am, but you can't go into "enemy territory" and expect a favorable response. Less people are going to troll you if you don't try to go against the grain in these forums.

12/14/2010 #9
thephantomcat

hjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

12/14/2010 . Edited 12/14/2010 #10
thephantomcat

Im 12!!!!

12/14/2010 #11
Chrysolite Heart

I would say the reason is to shed some light in case people are misunderstanding Kagome's character and bashing her for the wrong reason.

CH^^

12/30/2010 #12
Mappadouji

Why do I bash Kagome? well the answer is quite simple really: Fan Fiction. In the majority of fan fiction where Kagome starts as the main character(about 90% of all Inuyasha fics!) she is written to be this perfect girl who can do no wrong and every character that goes against her is suddenly the bad guy. Like all those fics where Kikyou's personality is twisted to a point where she comes off as some kind of unredeemable monsters or w***, not to mention the fics in which Inuyasha all of a sudden betrays her and Sesshoumaru who barely likes humans to begin with falls madly in love with her even though she was pursuing a relationship with the half bother that he is not particularly fond of. Now lets give as special mention to all the crossovers which have the same basic formula as mentioned above and how Kagome is made even better by saying all this crap about how perfect she is like: Making her a relative of a particular powerful character and how everyone in that crossover seems to know and completely respect her incredible power and ability, or how she is so beautiful that every male character completely loses they're minds and fall madly in love with her. Not to summarize my reason for hating Kagome is because she happens to be a Mary-sue that people have taken to much of a liking to. Now I'm going to be honest about what I thought of Kagome in the actual series: She was not worth actually having as a character because she did relatively nothing whats so ever. If Kagome had not been in the manga or the anime the story would have been so much better and the whole Inuyasha is just not strong enough to defeat any of his enemies with out Kagome being there for him to protect concept wouldn't have brought the whole series down so much.

1/19/2011 #13
YaoiChick1

I agree completly. She is not perfect in any sense in the word. No one is! It make's her come off as a Mary-Sue. I personally don't like her because of all the times she sits Inuyasha for no reason and goes off to her own time when she dosen't get her way. Then everyone eles gives Inuyasha a hard time when he didn't do anything. For example the whole Koga kidnapping her drama. I honestly don't understand was she mad Inuyasha cared anough about her to come save her? And getting mad that he dosen't tell her everything is stupid since he's been alone most of his life so he dosen't trust easily and wouldn't want anyone to know everything about him. So I just think she's being immature. And I don't base these idea's on the fact I'm a Yaoi fan because that is also immature.

6/6/2011 #14
Chrysolite Heart
I agree that she can be immature but she's only 15 and she's definitely had one heck of an experience that she's facing pretty admirably. And besides, if she was mature she'd just be Kikyou but I will agree that her 'sits' can be unnecessary but they're for entertainment purposes, right? :) CH
6/7/2011 #15
The Disappearence

Now lets give as special mention to all the crossovers which have the same basic formula as mentioned above and how Kagome is made even better by saying all this crap about how perfect she is like: Making her a relative of a particular powerful character and how everyone in that crossover seems to know and completely respect her incredible power and ability, or how she is so beautiful that every male character completely loses they're minds and fall madly in love with her. Not to summarize my reason for hating Kagome is because she happens to be a Mary-sue that people have taken to much of a liking to.

so then you hate Kagome for how horrible writers portray her? how is that fair at all?

6/11/2011 #16
Chrysolite Heart

That's like asking why people hate Kikyou. Is it because of the way the writers portray her? how is that fair? You can use that argument but it would apply to any and every fictional character.

6/13/2011 #17
Sasha Mubijo

Because she is to flawed not to be bashed!

7/21/2011 #18
bgoshka

I dont understand why anyone bashes Kagome or Kikyou. They are both interesting, and while Kagome has more faults than Kikyou, she also hasnt been through enough experiences to be considered mature. Yes I hate when Kagome sits Inuyasha for no reason, but she is loyal to him also. So when all is said and done, Kikyou dies, Kagome gets Inuyasha, and whats the sense of arguing about something that- whether its right or wrong- we have no control over? Kikyou and Kagome dont hate each other by the end, so why should we hate them? (Unless you just love cartoon violence and making fun of everyones faults and imagining people die, which is funny, lol). No, but seriously? My life is WAY too awesome for me to waste my time arguing about fake people. Thats just my thoughts.

8/7/2011 #19
TheRuminationsOfAFangirl

yeah i mean would u like it if other people bashed u for who u were

12/30/2011 #20
Chrysolite Heart

Someone should bring that up with the Kikyou haters :)

CH^^

12/30/2011 #21
sweetsandreavenge
I'm not trying to be rude but... Whats with you! Yes in Fan Fiction Kagome is good and Kikyou a b***. But 'So what?' isn't that the opinion on the KagxInu authors? You have no right! Its not like Kagome has been a miko for long now has she? Give her some slack! Kikyou has been a miko since I dunno Forever? This is Rumiko Takahashi's Anime not yours! Kagome's sensative! She shows more emotion that that b*** reincarnation of hers. This is 'Fan Fiction!' a place to show are 'Imaginations' isnt it? So stop b*** bout Kagome and look at reality! Cause whatever YOU say is nothing but bull. Thankies! I need that out! -LianxLoki- is out! Peace!
2/4/2012 #22
Mappadouji

Hey that's just my opinion! I myself don't like Kagome but I don't go out of my way to talk trash about her character. I don't read fan fictions were she happens to be turned into the number one super Mary sue and start bashing her. My bashing of her is purely to myself, I don't go around telling everyone and their mama's how much I dislike her or why she should die or any other number of things that I could say. If I were to write fan fiction that involved her, I wouldn't bash just because I don't like; I would try my best to write her as she was written by Rumiko and not turn her character into some sort of raging crazy person who could not be redeemed.

2/4/2012 #23
Chrysolite Heart

This isn't totally related and I mean no offence by it but...

Your post seems a little hypocritical. You ask people to stop b*** about Kagome and look at reality, while only a couple sentences before you called Kikyo a "b*** reincarnation" (even though that's not quite right, Kagome is Kikyo's reincarnation, not the other way around). If you want people to stop b*** about Kagome and look at reality, then they should stop b*** about Kikyo and look at reality. And it's plain to the eye that Kikyo was created to be kind, caring, intelligent, strong and more than anything, giving. Her life, her love, her dreams, her ambitions, anything if it meant being able to save someone else but most people can't get over the fact that Inuyasha can't get over HER, and therefore hate her. Reality hasn't changed their bitchings of bull so, being a fan of both Kikyo AND Kagome, I would appreciate if you would take your "stop b*** about _______ and look at reality because everything you're saying is bull" argument to the Kikyo haters as well.

Just saying :)

CH^^

2/4/2012 #24
TheRuminationsOfAFangirl

this is fanfiction our imaginations rules this world if you don't like it don't insult her ok

2/27/2012 #25
sweetsandreavenge

Dude,

Sorry okay! I guess my pride gets in the way sometimes. I know, I called Kikyou names, and I feel kinda bad 'bot it.. So yeah.. Gomen..

3/3/2012 #26
BloodPokemon101

Kagome is always so damn nosey, and never amits when she's wrong. She also abuses the power of the rosary sometimes.

10/23/2012 #27
Whimsical Doodles

I am tired of people worshipping Kagome like some perfect being. She's isn't perfect and yet people defend her because she shed tears like a baby.

I am mostly tired of how people write her as a demon or half demon and pairing her up with so many people it's so sickening. I think people either should keep her in the Era or just not write her at all.

Only Kagome Fanbrats would deny anything bad about her. Kikyo's not perfect either, but she's a hell of a lot better then Kagome who whines and abuses Inuyasha every day. She useless in fights and is constantly being kidnapped how is that a perfect anime female?

How is it fair that Kikyo gets bashed for so many reasons, but Kagome gains support for so little she does in the show. She gives females a bad name.

4/17/2014 #28
BloodPokemon101
Kagome is the most mary-sue character in anime history, and I'm not talking about fanfics about her. She's mary- sue in the actual anime. She has all the characteristics of a mary-sue character. People that deny it, secretly know she's mary-sue, but don't want to admit it to themselves. That's why so many people like her because she's mary-sue, and it's easy to write a mary-sue character. Am I right? Oh, and she's also a hypocrite. She gets made for Inuyasha getting together with Kikyou, but when Koga flirts with her she gets mad at him fit picking a fight, saying he's too jealous. How is that reasonable when she gets jealous about Kikyou. She's a hypocrite!
4/17/2014 #29
GreenEggsN'Ham
To all Kagome-haters which Kagome do you hate, anime kags or manga kags? If you read the manga you'd notice alot of things the anime team Sunrise cut out. Like InuKags actual romantic scenes. They even gave InuKik a backstory that didn't exist in the manga at all and added non-canon InuKik scenes. They even replaced a few of Kagome's scences of her fighting Naraku with Kikyo fighting Naraku. The anime team are Kikyo fans just like they did with Hinata of Naruto. To make them more sympathetic when they aren't and give credit where it isn't do. Kagome has her flaws but Kikyo was put on a pedestal by the anime team to make her seem like she was too tragic to be disliked when comprared to the other characters tragic background she had it easy, she just didn't like her life.
5/7/2014 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: SHarPiEmagnum14523WhiteLyGerDT
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member