Meggie's Pirates of the Caribbean Rp Forum
Ok, the lowdown is that I love POTC and I'm sure there are many other users who do too. So here is my Rp forum for POTC. x
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Meggie3367

Aimee 'Hurricane' Jacobs lay on the beach. She had moored her small sailing boat (because she did not have a big one, nor a crew for it) and decided to have a rest from sailing. Her map and compass told her she was somewhere near Tortuga. As she relaxed, she scanned the beach to the left of her. She squinted as she saw a small figure skipping along and picked up her three-cornered hat, which she had placed on the sand next to her.

"Oi! You there!" she called. "Are you pirate or navy?" The figure started, and looked nervous. It was a small boy.

"What are you?" he asked nervously. "You are not navy are you?"

"No," she replied. "Pirate." The boy relaxed a little.

"I am too."

Aimee shoved her hat on her head and approached the boy. He still seemed intimidated of her because she was a stranger. Aimee held out her hand to shake the boy's.

"Put it there, pirate." she said with a grin. Small, dirty hand shook larger slender one.

"Where's your mum?" Aimee asked him.

"At my house." he replied.

"Cool. Hey, I'm Aimee by the way. But call me Hurricane. What's your name."

"Jack Turner," the boy replied, more confident now.

"Wait a second," Aimee said. "Turner? You're Will Turner's boy? Captain of the Flying Dutchman."

"Yep." he said, nodding.

"So that must make your mum Elizabeth Turner, the Pirate King." Aimee said, using the title Elizabeth gained when she won a vote to be the Pirate King. Aimee laughed. "Kid, you got yourselves some famous parents there."

He smiled.

"Want to meet mum?" he asked. "She'd like to meet you I bet."

"I'd like to meet her," Aimee accepted. Jack Turner set off running, and Aimee grabbed a bottle of rum she had in her boat and ran off after him.

1/23/2010 #1
Mystique Fox

Senvaro found himself walking along a beach of some sort, he had no idea where he was. He looked up towards the sky at the sun, squinting up at it. Then he remembered it was the stars that told direction, not the sun. He recoiled back in pain while he rubbed his eyes, plopping down onto the sand. His "ship" was beached by the shore, but it was just a dingy with a sail. After he recovered from staring at the sun, he looked around. It was a peculiar island, a few palm trees here and there, but nothing special. He sighed as he pulled out a small bottle of whiskey from his pocket and took a swig. At least that helped. His destination had been Tortuga, and this wasn't it. He paused when he caught two people movin in the distance, brits? He quickly scurried behind a nearby tree, and poked his head around the side. One appeared to be a women and the other a little boy, he could take them, but there were prrobably more.

1/24/2010 #2
Meggie3367

Aimee bit the cork that was stopping the rum getting out the bottle and pulled it out with her teeth. She turned her head to the side and spat it out, then took a swig and continued following the boy. She heard a rustling behind a tree to the left of her, but dismissed it. It was probably some sort of animal. All the same, her hand strayed to pistol, just in case.

1/24/2010 #3
Mystique Fox

Senvaro could smell the rum, making him slightly hungry now. Whiskey was a step down from rum to him, and he wanted it. He poked his head out from behind the tree and watched the woman. She was clearly nothing of royalty, and neither was the boy. He smield to himself as he crouched down, almost immediatly losing his balnce and toppling over into view, whoops.

1/24/2010 #4
Meggie3367

Aimee whirled round and aimed her pistol at him.

"Freeze!" she snapped. "Who are you?" She signalled to Jack to get behind her, and he did. She loaded her pistol with a click and waited for him to talk.

1/24/2010 #5
Mystique Fox

Senvaro was on his stomach facing the two. He looked up at her with wide eyes and held up his hands. "Now now," Senvaro smiled nervously, "just put the gun down and let's talk this out." His english was good, but the french accent lingered through, "I'm no threat, just a pirate as yourself." he smiled, taking a shot at the entire pirate theory.

1/24/2010 #6
Meggie3367

Aimee slowly lowered the pistol, glaring at him.

"Name?" she asked, suspiciously.

1/24/2010 #7
Mystique Fox

"Senvaro Demere, at your servicce," he smiled cheerfully, feeling it safe enough to spring up onto his feet. He held out a somewhat grimy hand for her to shake, which probably wasn't a good idea.

1/24/2010 #8
Meggie3367

Aimee looked a bit digusted at the state of his hands, even though she was a pirate she kept hers pretty clean. She gingerly shook one of his fingers then wiped her hand on her trousers.

"Aimee. Now, what are you doing on this island? Feel free to sail off again. But I suppose you'll be tagging along with us?" she said, rolling her eyes.

1/24/2010 #9
Mystique Fox

"Hmmm, no idea," he pondered, looking around. "I was set for Tortuga, but must've made a wrong turn..." He glanced at this hands and realized they were dirty, then wiped them on his pants. "Yep, I'll probably be off agin bu-" He stopped when a sickening crunch cam from the shore. He looked over to see the make-shift mass had toppled over, causing the entire dingy to split in half. "Or maybe I'll stay here," he decided.

1/24/2010 #10
Meggie3367

Aimee rolled her eyes again.

"Is it ok if he comes?" she asked Jack gesturing at the male pirate.

"Yeah," shrugged Jack, and carried on running, followed by Aimee.

1/24/2010 #11
Mystique Fox

"Alright," Senvaro smiled, then seeing they were running off, he quickly followed, "Hey! Wait up!" He soon caught up and walked alongside of Aimee. "so, how did you end up here?" He inquired, hurringing along.

1/24/2010 #12
Meggie3367

"Dropped anchor here. Wanted a break." Aimee said. "You?"

1/24/2010 #13
Mystique Fox

"Umm," Senvaro glanced back over at his torn-up boat, "fell asleep..." That's all he could say as he scratched the back of his head.

1/24/2010 #14
Meggie3367

Aimee held back a giggle.

"This way," called Jack. He pointed to a house on a hill.

1/24/2010 #15
Mystique Fox

Senvaro raised an eyebrow as he looked up at the house. "So, who exactly is your parents?" Senvaro asked the boy.

(aw, I luv the name Jack!^^)

1/24/2010 #16
Meggie3367

(lol)

"Elizabeth and Will Turner." he answered. He opened his door.

"Mum, I brought visitors," he called.

"OK," a female voice replied from the kitchen. "So long as they are pirates."

1/24/2010 #17
Mystique Fox

Senvaro smiled, that wasn't a reply he had heard too often, it was usually the opposite. How ironic, maybe this place wasn't half bad. He peered inside the small house curiously, wondering if this was the actual pirate king herself.

1/24/2010 #18
Meggie3367

Aimee watched with wide eyes as Elizabeth Turner entered the room.

"Hi there," Elizabeth said, offering a hand to shake to Aimee, then Senarvo.

(Hey, I have to go, sorry. Same time tomorrow?)

1/24/2010 #19
Mystique Fox

(Yep, works for me^^)

Senvaro shook it with a smile, though he was hesitant. He didn't trust brits, they were just so...untrustworthy. "Nice to meet you," he greeted, looking aorund the house.

1/24/2010 #20
Meggie3367

"Call me over excited," said Aimee, "But I can't believe I'm meeting the actual pirate king."

She laughed, and Elizabeth did too.

"I may be the pirate king but I'm no big celebrity."

"You're kidding?" Aimee objected. Elizabeth smiled.

"Well, anyway. You two know my name, what are yours?"

"Aimee, but people call me Hurricane."

1/25/2010 #21
Mystique Fox

"Senvaro," he greeted, smiling happily, "It's an honor to meet you, your highness." He gave a slight bow, though really it was a sarcastic joke. He never really followed the Pirate code, and didn't believe in rules; it sickened him.

1/25/2010 #22
Meggie3367

Elizabeth smiled at his charm, even if it was sarcastic.

"You two planning to stay on this island much?" she asked. "Where is your ship, by the way? I take it you both own a ship, are you partners in any way?"

"Er...no, no we're not partners at all." stuttered Aimee. "We came seperately."

1/25/2010 #23
Mystique Fox

Senvaro nodded, then remembered his ship. "I did come on a ship, but off the coast it was attacked by a fleet of naval officers, and I must've washe dup here." Senvaro lied, not wanting to ruin his reputation. He looked at Aimee for assistance, with silent, pleading eyes.

1/25/2010 #24
Meggie3367

Aimee saw the pleading look in his eyes. She couldn't help feeling sorry for him.

"Yeah, that's right. I saw him being attacked and then he had to jump off his ship because he was outnumbered unfairly. He swam to my boat for help and we came ashore."

1/25/2010 #25
Mystique Fox

Senvaro smiled, thanking her with a nod. "That's right, it's all coming to me now." He squinted, acting as if he had a headache, "must've hit my head on something..."

1/25/2010 #26
Meggie3367

Aimee smiled at him acting. Maybe he wasn't that bad as she had thought.

1/25/2010 #27
Mystique Fox

"Anyway," Senvaro smiled, springing back to life, "I won't stay here, but if Aimee here would allow me to sail with her until I find another ship, I would be more than thankful." He hoped he could keep this charm up until he was actually on the ship. This Aimee girl was nice, but he was curious if she was actually the captian of her own ship.

1/25/2010 #28
Meggie3367

"Sure," Aimee said, but cringed inside. She didn't have a ship. Mind you, she didn't have a crew for one either, so she was kind of covered as well. Maybe this Senarvo could be a crew member? When she got a decent ship that is.

1/26/2010 #29
Mystique Fox

Senvaro raised an eyebrow, he knew something wasn't right. "Anyway, I have some business to tend to in Tortuga, and need to get thare as soon as possible." He turned to leave, smiling happily.

1/27/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Meggie3367
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member