This is Not a Forum
It's only because we care... And we're harvesting your organs for our mothership.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »
Megalink1126

Okay, so 5/16 of his original power then? Also, the power draining could have been what began to accelerate Primal Arceus's creation. The less good there is, the more evil there is! And what else doesn't add up?

Actually, I see you already figured out my idea. The power draining thing acted as a catalyst for everything, accelerating a reaction that was going on already prior with the Dread Plate that ended up causing it to actually become Primal!Arceus.

As for what else doesn't add up, we still need an initial reaction starter, or just something that would make the Dread Plate start making matter or whatever a long time ago. And then there's the whole plate issue that we're talking about with the complexity and everything, where they all are, and all that other stuff. Also, how did Primal Arceus get the plates? You never answered that question.

/tries to think of what else.

Also, Book, Raz, I might have a solution for your Plate predicament. Give me a sec to think it out and type it up, yeah?

Edit; Wait, never mind. I've already thought of a problem with my idea. Must think...

6/6/2011 . Edited 6/6/2011 #511
RandomCrazyChicken

@Mega: Well, the Plates been growing since the beginning of time,, just very very very slowly.I answered the other one with: Arceus hid all of the Plates in the hardest dungeons possible, at the far corners of the world. Primal Arceus has been going around stealing the plates like Grovyle stole the Time Gears.

6/6/2011 #512
Creation of Pokerus

Why can't Arceus just keep his plates? It's not like he'd distribute them across a region for mortals to find willingly.

6/6/2011 #513
Megalink1126

@Mega: Well, the Plates been growing since the beginning of time,, just very very very slowly.I answered the other one with: Arceus hid all of the Plates in the hardest dungeons possible, at the far corners of the world. Primal Arceus has been going around stealing the plates like Grovyle stole the Time Gears.

Wait, all the Plates are growing? I thought it was only the Dread Plate.

And as for the second part, you answered that only some of them were hidden, not all of them, so I wasn't really sure. And before that, Arceus had all of them. I just wanted the story to be straight.

Why can't Arceus just keep his plates? It's not like he'd distribute them across a region for mortals to find willingly.

Good point. You'll need to explain that one as to why he scattered them Raz.

6/6/2011 . Edited 6/6/2011 #514
RandomCrazyChicken

@Poker: Well if normal mortals can't use them, I don't see how it matters.

Oh, and sorry it was a typo, only the Dread plate grew. It's the only one with matter controlling capabilities.

6/6/2011 . Edited 6/6/2011 #515
Creation of Pokerus

But why scatter your power across the land? Mortals could then use them as ransom or something against Arceus, since he wouldn't have his true power.

6/6/2011 #516
Megalink1126

@Poker: Well if normal mortals can't use them, I don't see how it matters.

Arceus would be stronger with his Plates, and therefore would probably want to keep them close unless they had some value elsewhere.

Oh, idea! What if the Plates were helping the areas where they were distributed or something? Like in the Jewel of Life Movie where a bunch of plates combined together and made a bunch of plants grow. What if the Plates were distributed onto the Earth to help keep balance or something, but then stuff started getting corrupted, their power went unchecked, and the areas they were ment to be helping morphed into giant Mystery Dungeons? This could tie into the whole big original catalyst that made the Dread Plate start making matter.

Thoughts?

6/6/2011 #517
RandomCrazyChicken

The plates aren't Arceus's power. They just modify his type. And since he can't directly interfere with mortals their powers are kinda useless and he doesn't change his type like clothes. If a mortal got one and was like "Hey! I have your-" See that sentence wasn't finished because that is how fast Arceus would kick their ass. Primal Arceus ignores these rules so the Plates are plenty useful to him.

6/6/2011 #518
Creation of Pokerus

Okay, actually, if Mortals can't use them, what about other legends? that could be a problem if Mewtwo gets his hands on them.

6/6/2011 #519
RandomCrazyChicken

I like Mega's idea too.

6/6/2011 #520
Megalink1126

The plates aren't Arceus's power. They just modify his type. And since he can't directly interfere with mortals their powers are kinda useless and he doesn't change his type like clothes. If a mortal got one and was like "Hey! I have your-" See that sentence wasn't finished because that is how fast Arceus would kick their ass. Primal Arceus ignores these rules so the Plates are plenty useful to him.

They modify his type, therefore they give him power.

And Arceus is sleeping, so he wouldn't be able to strike them down just like that. Besides, we've sort of developed a Legendary code of sorts that Arceus himself apparently put in place that says that Legendaries cannot directly interfere with the lives of mortals unless the mortals interfere with Legendary business and stuff. Striking down someone just because they picked up a plate wouldn't be reason enough. Holding it for randsome, yes, but not just touching it. 'Sides, like I said before, he's a-napping.

Okay, actually, if Mortals can't use them, what about other legends? that could be a problem if Mewtwo gets his hands on them.

*Insert evil laughter here*

;D

6/6/2011 . Edited 6/6/2011 #521
RandomCrazyChicken

@Mega: I'm tired of arguing. Whatever.

Legendaries can use them and certain mortals. But not everyone.

6/6/2011 #522
Creation of Pokerus

*Insert evil laughter here*

;D

Oh well. *marks the country of Mewtwo to Embargo*

6/6/2011 #523
Megalink1126

Oh well. *marks the country of Mewtwo to Embargo*

You ruin all my fun. :/

@Mega: I'm tired of arguing. Whatever.

Legendaries can use them and certain mortals. But not everyone.

What I say? 'Sides, we're discussing, not arguing.

And you went against the whole thing there you were just saying at the end. I say the Plate's powers can only be used by Arceus, and no other Legendary. Oh sure, they can try, but the power would overwhelm them and make them go crazy and/or explode in most mortal cases. Sound good?

6/6/2011 #524
RandomCrazyChicken

But um, Sin is kinda using the weaker ones that Primal Arceus deems useless. What if when he sold his soul to Primal Arceus, he was granted a little of Primal Arceus's Power?

6/6/2011 #525
Megalink1126

But um, Sin is kinda using the weaker ones that Primal Arceus deems useless. What if when he sold his soul to Primal Arceus, he was granted a little of Primal Arceus's Power?

I don't think any mortal should be allowed to use a Plate, period. It seems way too powerful. SCs are only a portion of a Legendary's power, but the Plates seem to have a ton of power all themselves of whatever element. I say maybe Sin was given a small portion of Primal Arceus' power, small enough so that he's not overwhelmed completely by it. He can't control any Plate powers, but his own natural powers are enhanced or something. In return though, he's really unstable, and unless he continues to get tiny, tiny portions of power from Primal Arceus to hold him together, he'll be completely overwhelmed and be destroyed by the power. Of course, these tiny bits of power only prove to be temporary fixes, as he is getting more and more power, and eventually he'll be completely destroyed no matter what he does. That's evil and helps to get rid of the whole Plate beind used by a mortal thing. :D

6/6/2011 . Edited 6/6/2011 #526
RandomCrazyChicken

Hmm... Okay, fine. But then if only Arceus' can use them, it's gonna be one helluva fight if Primal Arceus challenges the Resistance.

6/6/2011 #527
Megalink1126

The Resistance has a lot of SC users though, and a bunch of Legendaries. They'd basically be going up against a less powerful version of Arceus. And they would no doubt be joined by Arceus just when everything looks like it was about to be lost. It all works out perfectly for me as Dusknoir in the end anyway. ;D

6/6/2011 #528
Creation of Pokerus

It all works out perfectly for me as Dusknoir in the end anyway. ;D

Aw hell no If Dusknoir last through this I swear at the end of the RP I'm busting a cap in his ass.

6/6/2011 #529
Megalink1126

Aw hell no If Dusknoir last through this I swear at the end of the RP I'm busting a cap in his ass.

Of course he's not going to make it through this. I'm just going to make it interesting(er). ;P

6/6/2011 #530
King Narukami

Of course he's not going to make it through this. I'm just going to make it interesting(er). ;P

Mega, you're going to have to explain your plans (Which you have done very little of), and then we'll decide if their ok.

6/6/2011 #531
Megalink1126

Mega, you're going to have to explain your plans (Which you have done very little of), and then we'll decide if their ok.

Fair enough Book, fair enough. And it's "they're" not "their." ;D

However, it's past two in the morning where I am and I really need to get some sleep. So I'm crashing now.

6/6/2011 #532
NitrogenFume

@Kit: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

6/6/2011 #533
RandomCrazyChicken

Dusknoir survives until the end of the RP, thats a given, what are you guys talking about?

Also, it's not set in stone that the Resistance wins either.

6/6/2011 #534
winterkitten

Correction. Dusknoir survives until the end of the RP, that was a given until Mega got elected as the RPer of Dusknoir (and a bunch of other characters with questionable morals). XD

Mega's got other plans, you see. And we've been debating about another mastermind, the real big bad responsible forsetting Dusknoir up as ruler of the world (to achieve some goal of his/her/its own). Candidates for that are Cresselia and Mewtwo. (Before someone starts about Cresselia being good and all, it started as us trying to justify Cresselia attacking Lyra in her sleep with less-than-benevolent intentions. I think.)

And yep, the Resistance doesn't have to win. But they're probably going to win. Actually, I'm not all that sure.

6/7/2011 #535
Megalink1126

Correction. Dusknoir survives until the end of the RP, thatwasa given until Mega got elected as the RPer of Dusknoir (and a bunch of other characters with questionable morals). XD

And I like RPing as them. They're cooliolio. :D

Mega's got other plans, you see. And we've been debating about another mastermind, therealbig bad responsible forsetting Dusknoir up as ruler of the world (to achieve some goal of his/her/its own). Candidates for that are Cresselia and Mewtwo. (Before someone starts about Cresselia being good and all, it started as us trying to justify Cresselia attacking Lyra in her sleep with less-than-benevolent intentions. I think.)

Actually, we were talking about something else entirely Kit. I already filled Raz in on the backstory we came up with that includes the whole Mewtwo/Cresselia plot thing. Book and I were talking about a plan that I'm still working the bugs out of that deals with Dusknoir and Arceus. I've still got to work a few things out with it, especially if we go ahead and go with the whole Primal Arceus is a plate thing Raz suggested.

And yep, the Resistance doesn't have to win. But they're probably going to win. Actually, I'm not all that sure.

Wouldn't it be the ultimate irony if they went through all that only to lose in the very end and Dusknoir ends up completely ruling the world and ends up more powerful than he was before thanks to the SCs? XD

6/7/2011 #536
RandomCrazyChicken

@Mega: If he's gonna become good or die or go away, please let Primal Arceus rise to power a little before then. It just seems like a kick in the balls to eliminate the main bad guy and have another one suddenly pop up. It's like every other chapter of Naruto. XD

6/7/2011 #537
King Narukami

Wouldn't it be the ultimate irony if they went through all that only to lose in the very end and Dusknoir ends up completely ruling the world and ends up more powerful than he was before thanks to the SCs? XD

I'm sorry Mega, but if that happens, I will likely punch someone at random.

I really hate kicks in the balls like that.

6/7/2011 #538
Megalink1126

@Mega: If he's gonna become good or die or go away, please let Primal Arceus rise to power a little before then. It just seems like a kick in the balls to eliminate the main bad guy and have another one suddenly pop up. It's like every other chapter of Naruto. XD

?

Where did you get the idea that he's suddenly going to go away and/or die sometime soon?

I'm sorry Mega, but if that happens, I will likely punch someone at random.

I really hate kicks in the balls like that.

Dude, it was a joke. Lighten up, yeah? I know Dusknoir's not going to win. After all, what would be the point of the RP then? I was just saying it would be ironic, not that it was ever going to happen.

6/7/2011 #539
RandomCrazyChicken

@Book and Mega: The Resistance is not set to win. Then the RP really wouldn't have a point. I mean if it was set in stone that the Resistance would win then it wouldn't matter what we do.

@Mega: The whole Destiny Bong thing. Poker said: If Dusknoir survives this...

6/7/2011 #540
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: RandomCrazyChicken Shanrock, Aron, infinityphoenix, duct tape equals love, winterkitten, LastPrelude
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member