Cats RPG?
Yeah, I know this has been done before, but, still! Please, Please, PLEASE look at this. It does have a plot.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Plot 3 was filled up as well. The roleplaying shall continue here! *Points to below*

6/21/2010 #1
Fantasia-the-Crazy

*Continued from Plot 3*

Mac- "We left her for the henchcats," he answered simply. "Not my problem anymore."

Aris- "Yep," he purred back, pulling Saph closer.

Vi- She stretched up to nuzzle Tyr, grinning affectionately at him.

6/21/2010 #2
TheScarletteMenace

Bomba-She chuckled. "Sounds like what you would do." She purred affectionately. Pulling herself up slowly, she crawled back over to him. "Now, enough about.....that.....More about you...or me....whoever you want to talk about..." She purred, wrapping her arms delicately around his neck.

Saph-Her purr grew louder and she snuggled into his warm fur.

Tyr-He grinned back, and also nuzzled back tenderly. Using the paws around her waist, he gently stroked her sides, loving the feel of her silky golden fur.

6/21/2010 #3
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Mac- "Anyone but her," he murmured, a smirk finding its way onto her face as he looked at Bomba.

Aris&Vi- (Uhhh . . . XD)

6/21/2010 #4
TheScarletteMenace

Bomba-She smirked back. "Lets talk about me.......Simply put......Im sexy and you know it....dont we know eachother so well?" She giggled, nuzzling his neck slowly and tenderly.

Tyr&Saph-(XD)

6/21/2010 . Edited 6/21/2010 #5
Fantasia-the-Crazy

"Yes . . . I believe I 'know' you pretty well," he rumbled, his smirk growing wider.

6/21/2010 #6
TheScarletteMenace

"Oh really...? How do you know I wasnt lying just now simply to please you.....? 'Master.'" She teased, laying back again with a giggle.

6/21/2010 #7
Fantasia-the-Crazy

He eased himself down into a half-upright position. "Well, there's one thing you certainly weren't lying about," he cuckled, referring to the comment 'I'm sexy and you know it'.

6/21/2010 #8
TheScarletteMenace

She smirked. "Well of course....." She purred, giving him her seductive smirk, sitting up a bit.

6/21/2010 #9
Fantasia-the-Crazy

He moved closer to her. "If you're lying," he teased, "I think I may have to call your bluff . . ."

6/21/2010 #10
TheScarletteMenace

Bomba-"Im a pretty good liar......" She said in a seductive whisper, bringing her leg up to the position she'd lay in while Demeter sang her part in Mac's song.

6/21/2010 #11
Fantasia-the-Crazy

"I know you are," he purred seductively. "But how far are you willing to go?" He scooted even closer to her.

6/21/2010 #12
TheScarletteMenace

She shrugged one shoulder. "Depends on what were talking about......" She purred, letting one paw hand loosely over her waist as she watched him in the sideways position she was in.

6/21/2010 #13
Fantasia-the-Crazy

"We're talking about whatever you think we are," he purred back, scooting even closer until their fur was almost brushing.

6/21/2010 #14
TheScarletteMenace

"Honey...I dont think you WANT to know what Im thinking about...." She smirked at him, her voice extremely seductive now. (O_O several meanings there Bombie)

6/21/2010 #15
Fantasia-the-Crazy

(O_O Er . . . yes . . .) "I think I do," he replied in a voice saturated in lust and dripping seduction. (I maded a metaphor :D)

6/21/2010 #16
TheScarletteMenace

(O_O) She chuckled. "No...I dont think you do......" She murmured back. Smirking, she ran her paws down her sides to her waist, arching her back to make her curves more noticeable. "Hm...amazing how after four kits, I still have amazing figure...." She murmured, casting a glance at him. (GOOD FOR YOUZ! :D :D)

6/21/2010 #17
Fantasia-the-Crazy

His eyes traced the contour of her body, running over all her curves. "Indeed you do," he murmured in agreement. Catching her glance, he looked directly into her eyes, a rather suggestive look on his face. (:D I'm proud of meself . . . :D :D)

6/21/2010 #18
TheScarletteMenace

Smirking more, she sat up and pushed herself to where she was sitting in his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs around his wast. Leaning in close to him, she whispered. "Would you like to find out what Im thinking....?" (Seems like it ^_^ I suck at thinking of metaphors AND similes! D:)

6/21/2010 #19
Fantasia-the-Crazy

He wrapped his arms around her as well. "Please," he purred. "The suspense is killing me." (*Shrugs* That actually just kinda popped into my head like a jack-in-the-box. ^______^)

6/21/2010 #20
TheScarletteMenace

She rolled her eyes teasingly. "The you'll die in my arms...." She purred before pressing her lips against his. (OOOH JACK-IN-DA-BOX! 8D 8D 8D *starts humming the jack-in-the-box tune* XD)

6/21/2010 #21
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Tightening his grip around her and pulling her closer, he kissed her passionately. (Ooooooooookaaaaayyyyy then . . . . . . . . . . XD)

6/21/2010 #22
TheScarletteMenace

She kissed him back passionately, her paws beginning to deeply massage his chest and neck. As he pulled her closer, she began to let herself fall back, since she had no support with her legs wrapped around him, as well as her arms. (XDDDD)

6/21/2010 #23
Fantasia-the-Crazy

As she fell back, he let himself be dragged down with her, landing on top of her. He wasted no time in positioning himself on top of her, waiting to make his move.

6/21/2010 #24
TheScarletteMenace

"You've read my mind darling....." She purred seductively, laying back.

6/21/2010 #25
Fantasia-the-Crazy

He smirked down at her. "Sometimes . . . it can be rather easy to guess with you," he chuckled. And with that, he (*insert corny cartoon sound effect here*)

6/21/2010 #26
TheScarletteMenace

(XD XD *insert corny cartoon sound effect here* XD XD) Her claws digging into the bed, she let out a small shriek which was in between a pained shriek and pleasured shriek.

6/21/2010 #27
Fantasia-the-Crazy

(Heh heh. XD) He allowed a short time for her to adjust before letting his thrusts grow harder, watching her reaction with satisfaction.

6/21/2010 #28
TheScarletteMenace

She let out a gasp, tilting her head back with a pained and pleasured m*** and digging her claws even more into the bedding.

6/21/2010 #29
Fantasia-the-Crazy

He . . . kept doing that . . . letting out a pleasured noise of his own every so often.

6/21/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: HopelessRomantik12
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member