Cats RPG?
Yeah, I know this has been done before, but, still! Please, Please, PLEASE look at this. It does have a plot.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Fantasia-the-Crazy

OOC: Yes, I understand. You don't have to apologize for anything. ^____^ If you don't mind my asking, when DOES school start for you? :L

BIC: Okay, I'll tell 'im you said that! And . . . uh . . . I thought he WAS asleep . . . But I'm not tiwed! the kitten protested again. It's past your bedtime, Luke, Quaxo told him, though there was affection in his voice.

7/16/2010 #3,001
TheScarletteMenace

OOC-^_^ and.....Its um...like August 12 -_- DAMN YOU SCHOOL

BIC

Misto let out another small chuckle. And who does THAT remind you of Quax? He asked affectionately. He then heaved a sigh. Well, YOU should be going to sleep as well. He said teasingly.

7/16/2010 . Edited 7/16/2010 #3,002
Fantasia-the-Crazy

OOC: Geez! O.O I don't go back until just under a month later than you! O_____o

BIC: But I'm not tired either! Quaxo whined playfully, mimicking Luke's voice almost perfectly. Luke glanced up at Quaxo, then at Aqua, and then back at Quaxo again. You pwob'ly jus' wann' have more 'pwivate time' wif' Momma, don'cha? The tuxedo tom's cheeks tinted pink. Just go to bed, kiddo. Tha' means I'm wight, {'right'} doesn' it?

7/16/2010 #3,003
TheScarletteMenace

OOC-LUCKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts banging head against desk*

BIC

Misto laughed a little. Between me and you Luke, I think he just doesnt want you to see him and your momma kissin' all night, right Quaxo? With a small snicker, he cut off connections then. (XD)

7/16/2010 #3,004
Fantasia-the-Crazy

OOC: Well . . . then again, I DID get out of school like a month after you, sooo . . . . .

BIC: Quaxo made an 'I am SO getting you back for this' face. C'mon, Misty, you know-- Misty? Helloooo? He narrowed his eyes a little bit, letting out a tiny growl. But then he looked at his son. "Seriously . . . please go to sleep now, Luke."

7/16/2010 #3,005
TheScarletteMenace

OOC-true...but still.....*whimpers*

BIC

Aqua-She was awoken by her mate's voice and sat up with a small yawn. "Luke.....why're you still up sweety?" She asked sleepily, reaching over and gently picking him up by the scruff and placing him in the curve of her belly along with rest of Luke's siblings.

7/16/2010 #3,006
Fantasia-the-Crazy

OOC: *Nods* I know, I know . . . :(

BIC: "Bu' I'm not--" The kitten's jaws gaped in a huge yawn mid-sentence. "--not tiwed!" (XD) Quaxo chuckled. To Aqua, he murmured, "I think Luke's telepathic." Luke blinked, tipping his head to one side. "Telly-wha'?" "Telepathic," Quaxo repeated. "It means you can talk in your mind," he explained, suddenly feeling like he was speaking to a younger version of himself. (^_^)

7/16/2010 #3,007
TheScarletteMenace

Aqua-She smiled down at her youngest son tenderly and nodded to Quaxo. She also yawned a tiny bit before leaning down and rasping her tongue over Luke's headfur. "Yes you are my dear..." She purred soothingly. "A mother can tell when her babies are tired...get to sleep Luke." She mewed softly, continuing to lick his headfur. (*sniffle* Im reading back when Quaxo and Aqua first met....WAHH! ITS SO BEAUTIFUL 8'D)

7/16/2010 #3,008
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Luke yawned again. "Fine . . ." he muttered sleepily, closing his wide hazel eyes. Within moments, the faint rise and fall of his tiny sides became slow and rhythmic as his breathing evened out. Quaxo laid down, gazing at him and purring softly. (*Nods* I go back and read that part a lot . . . they were so different back then . . . but they've helped each other grow up, and now here we are :'} )

OOC: brb!

7/16/2010 #3,009
TheScarletteMenace

(*nods, starting to tear up* O__o GUESS WHAT SONG JUST STARTED ON MEH IPOD IM NOT EVEN JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!) Purring softly as her son fell asleep, she bent down a tiny bit and kissed his cheek. "Sleep well Luke." She purred lovingly.

OOC-kk!

7/16/2010 #3,010
Fantasia-the-Crazy

OOC: Back, but I hafta go to bed soon. :L

BIC: (For Good? O__o) Still purring softly, Quaxo pressed close to his mate and draped an arm over her. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea," he chuckled, realizing how tired he was as he gazed at his four sleeping kittens.

7/16/2010 #3,011
TheScarletteMenace

OOC-well now I'll brb. :'( So.....I guess this is my last post till I see you tomorrow? I eat quick, so I'll be back in a few minutes ^^

BIC

(yup...I was just listening to No One Mourns The Wicked, then For Good came on O_O) She nodded, also still purring softly. Laying back down and snuggling into his black and white fur, she allowed her eyes to close again/ "Goodnight." She purred lovingly and sleepily.

7/16/2010 #3,012
Fantasia-the-Crazy

OOC: Aw . . . okay. Yeah, I should be back around . . . I'm gonna say 5:30-ish tomorrow evening, 4:30 your time. Soo . . . see you whenever! ^_^

BIC: (O_o Wowza . . . music karma strikes again . . .) "Good night," he purred back. He nuzzled her tenderly as he sleepily added, "Love you."

7/16/2010 #3,013
Fantasia-the-Crazy

OOC: Aw . . . okay. Yeah, I should be back around . . . I'm gonna say 5:30-ish tomorrow evening, 4:30 your time. Soo . . . see you whenever! ^_^

BIC: (O_o Wowza . . . music karma strikes again . . .) "Good night," he purred back. He nuzzled her tenderly as he sleepily added, "Love you."

(No idea why this reposted O.o)

7/16/2010 . Edited 7/16/2010 #3,014
TheScarletteMenace

OOC-Okayerzz! Bye ^_^

BIC

(*nods*) As he nuzzled her, her purr grew louder and she slipped back into a deep sleep.

7/16/2010 #3,015
TheScarletteMenace

OOC_I ISH HAPPY! My birthday's coming up, so my mom ordered me a....wait for it......AN IPAD 8D 8D 8D8D 8D AND! We're not going to dinner tonight! We're going to see a movie in a few minutes, then I'll be back for the rest of the night 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

7/17/2010 #3,016
TheScarletteMenace

OOC-BACK!!!

7/17/2010 #3,017
Fantasia-the-Crazy

OOC: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMM HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMGZ AN IPAD?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTZ AN IPAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DUNNO WHY I'M SO HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/17/2010 #3,018
TheScarletteMenace

OOC_AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *TACKLEGLOMPS ONCE AGAIN!* MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHO SAID ITS BAD TO BE HYPER?!?!?!?!?!?!!? ADN YESH! AN IPAD 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

*takes a breath and speaks in sophisticated voice* Now. What plot shall we do first? (XD)

7/17/2010 #3,019
Fantasia-the-Crazy

OOC: AY!!! *IS KNOCKED TO GROUND ONCE AGAIN* AND GOOD POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES* *REMEMBERS THAT SHE WAS KNOCKED DOWN* *PAUSES, THEN SHRUGS AND CONTINUES RUNNING*

ANYway . . . Let's have Anael's kits be born. I'm still settling back into meh home and I REALLY don't feel like starting any of those super huge complimicated thigamajiggies tonight. ^^

7/17/2010 #3,020
TheScarletteMenace

OOC-XD XD XD XD XD

OKAYERZZ!!!!!! and JUST to torture Persey, I had the idea that (We can use Jelly to give you a break ^_^) asks Perseus to leave because Anael's having a little trouble delivering Dastan and Jelly knows about his past mates and doesnt want him to worry, which will also cause Anael to worry. It takes Munkustrap and Helios to get Perseus out, and he waits, pacing outside their den, waiting. Once Anael's finished giving birth, Jelly comes out and tells Perseus that he know has three perfect healthy kittens. It'd be sweet ^_^ Oh and do you like scary stories? 8D

7/17/2010 #3,021
Fantasia-the-Crazy

OOC: OOOOOOOOHHH!!!!! ME LIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D AND YESH MEH LIKES SCAWWY STORIES! But before you say anything else I should probably go turn on some lights before I freak myself out . . . I'm sitting alone in my bedroom with NO lights on (the only light is my laptop's LCD screen XD), my parents are asleep, and my air conditioner that makes lots of weird, loud noises is on full blast. Heh heh. XD

7/17/2010 #3,022
TheScarletteMenace

(THANKIES! And XD Im the same way, except...I HAVE a possessed radio that randomly flips on and off and to different stations O_O and Im so stupid that I KNOW somethings scary, yet I'll watch or read it in the dead of night with no lights or anything on. And my air conditioner makes weird noises too *shivers* ANYWAY! I wrote this along with my new deviation. The stories a BIT farfetched, but i HATE dolls (so creepy O_O) so I wrote this when I was..........9, and I ALWAYS tell this at sleepovers at around...midnight in the dark, just to scare the crap out of y friends XD AND I ALWAYS TELL THEM TO BRING THEIR STUFFED ANIMALS FOR AN ULTIMATE PILLOW FIGHT, BUT ITS REALLY TO SCARE THEM MORE FOR THIS STORY XD here ya go ^_^

BIC

(XD Anael needs to start off )

7/17/2010 #3,023
Fantasia-the-Crazy

(*Nods* I'm EXACTLY the same way! And I almost always regret it . . . *reads* O____O That's . . . . . creepy . . . . . *eyes bajillion cat plushies warily* *shivers*)

BIC: (Yes . . . yes she does. XD) Anael was suddenly awoken by a sharp pain stabbing her in the belly. She had begun to become accustomed to these pains, but this one was the worst yet. She let out a little whimper, squeezing her eyes shut in attempt to will the pain away. But a few moments later it happened again, now even worse. She let out a small cry and turned to her sleeping mate. "Perseus!" she whimpered urgently. "Wake up!"

7/17/2010 #3,024
TheScarletteMenace

(*sigghh* Same XD and *phychotic grin* So....You liked it? And yes, after I WROTE that, I look behind me and almost screeched when I saw my big white tiger like, just glaring at me. *shivers* AND IM THE AUTHOR FOR GODSAKE XD)

He was automatically awake at the sound of her cry. "The kits?" He asked quickly, already sitting up and ready to get Jenny or Jelly. His tail bristled a bit at the thought. He suddenly remembered Rose, loosing Exotica AND Paris, but shook away those thoughts.

7/17/2010 . Edited 7/17/2010 #3,025
Fantasia-the-Crazy

(Nice . . . XD Yeah, I guess you could say I liked it. But if I wake up screaming in the middle of the night, I'm blaming you. XD XD)

She nodded as another pain clawed at her. "Yes, they're coming," she whimpered. "Get Jelly . . ."

7/17/2010 #3,026
TheScarletteMenace

(I take full responsibility XD XD)

He nodded and raced outside and to Jenny and Jelly's den. His ears flicked up as he saw Jelly emerging and walking out. "Jelly, the kits are coming. Now!" The elderly queen nodded and then took the lead back to his and Anael's den. She hurried over to Anael, placing a paw on the white Angora's heavily swollen belly. "Anael, I need you to stay as calm as you can, dear. The kittens are just moving. Trying to get in place to be born. Now, when I tell you, push." Perseus rushed over to his mate's side, offering her a paw, though there was a look of worry in his eyes as he gazed down at her.

7/17/2010 #3,027
Fantasia-the-Crazy

(Okay XD XD)

Anael flicked an ear to show she had heard, grabbing Perseus's paw tightly. As the pains grew worse, her claws slipped out the tiniest bit without her knowing.

7/17/2010 #3,028
TheScarletteMenace

(XD)

Perseus didnt mind her claws at all, though he tensed as he waited for Jelly's signal. Her ears flicked up and she then commanded. "Push!" (And she has trouble delivering Dastan because he the oldest and largest I guess? And Persey IS his daddy XD *shrugs*) Perseus's eyes wanted to close, a bit queasy to see what would happen, though he knew he had to.

7/17/2010 #3,029
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Squeezing her eyes shut and clenching her teeth, Anael pushed, sweat rolling down her face. (*Also shrugs* This makes sense ^_^)

7/17/2010 #3,030
« Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: HopelessRomantik12
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member