Cats RPG?
Yeah, I know this has been done before, but, still! Please, Please, PLEASE look at this. It does have a plot.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Yepperz, Plot 4 was filled up as well. So, here we go! Fifth time's a charm! . . . Or something like that . . .

7/29/2010 #1
TheScarletteMenace

*countinued from last thread*

(YESH! ALRIGHTY!!!)

Ixia-When she woke up, she remembered it was the first rehearsal for Wicked. She smiled a bit before going to her daughter's room. "Lil! C'mon! I need you to go get Lilly." "Leonard! Wake up as well!" The young ginger tom (8D) woke up and made his way outside, his script in hand.

Aqua-She was at the piano, playing softly as her family slept. She reached over to grab Noah's script and looked on the front where all the rehearsals weer posted. "Noah! Sweety, today's your first rehearsal!" She called.

7/29/2010 #2
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Lil was awake almost immediately. Remembering just in time to grab her script, she darted outside and ran to where Lilly stayed. "Lilly!" she mewed. "Wake up! Today's the first rehearsal!"

Noah's ears pricked up and he opened his eyes. Smiling a bit, he hopped down and took the script from Aqua, giving her a parting nuzzle before he headed outside. Luke snickered. "Have fun with Lilly," he called after his brother.

7/29/2010 #3
TheScarletteMenace

Lilly-Her eyes popped open. "Oh yeah!" She giggled. She hopped out of bed and grabbed her script before scampering out with her friend.

Luna-"YEAH HAVE FUN! With LILLAAYYY!" She made kissy faces after her brother. (lil' punks XD)

Essa-She also woke up. After having Kayla pestering for her to wake her up early for rehearsal, she couldnt forget. She heaved herself to her paws but fell back from dizziness. "Aw fu*k it......KAYLA! GET UP! ALL YOUR CAST...WHATEVER....THEY'RE ALL Up!"

7/29/2010 #4
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Lil dashed back out into the center of the clearing, skidding to a halt and looking around excitedly.

Ignoring them, Noah made his way out to the other kittens. He sat down calmly, though on the inside he was both excited and nervous.

Kayla's ears flicked up and she opened her eyes. She hopped out of bed, smiling excitedly, and grabbed her script before heading outside.

7/29/2010 #5
TheScarletteMenace

Lilly plopped down by Lil and she mewed. "Look!" As the same cast members from the original show that casted were coming in. Ixia also walked out to greet them. Several other cats from the other tribes and their parents acme as well. As he saw Kayla, Leo smiled a bit in greeting.

Rose-She heard the noise outside, so she scampered out with Dastan. Her ears flicking up, she told her little brother "Stay here." She then scampered off to Astar's corner. She laid down next to him. "G'morning." She purred softly.

7/29/2010 #6
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Lil followed her gaze and grinned as all the other cats filed in. Kayla, catching Leo's glance, smiled back sweetly.

Astar opened one eye, looking at her for a moment before opening the other. "Good morning," he replied, uncurling and pushing himself into a stretch position.

7/29/2010 #7
TheScarletteMenace

Lilly-Seeing Noah, she smiled sweetly. "G'morning!" (Um...*cheesy grin* what was that site with the whole script on it? XD)

Rose-"Its the first rehearsal for that Wicked show.....Literally everyone and even more cats are here, so....I thought I'd come back here so I wasnt squished." She giggled.

7/29/2010 #8
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Noah smiled back. "Good morning," he returned politely. (http://www.musicorld.com/libretto/wicked/libretto1.html ^^)

"Wise choice, I suppose," Astar murmured, laying back down after his stretch and looking out at all the cats gathering in the clearing.

7/29/2010 #9
TheScarletteMenace

(THANKIES!) Ixia yawned. "I suppose we should start off with the first number, No One Mourns The Wicked. Mara work with all the 'Ozians'. Lil!" She called her daughter.

Rose-She nodded, laying down next to him and watching the other cats.

7/29/2010 #10
Fantasia-the-Crazy

(Welcome ^_^) Grinning, Lil trotted up to Ixia. "It's good to see me, isn't it?" she mewed in her best Glinda voice, giving a little giggle.

7/29/2010 #11
TheScarletteMenace

This caused Ixia to giggle as well. "I'm sure you already know the whole song. But the other cats cant read notes like we can, which is sort of sad......But anyway! Warm your voice up, I have to go help Mara teach them the song and then the choreography, so just chill out for awhile." She giggled. "Oh...and also to warm up, you can do a few duets with Lilly, just to practice."

7/29/2010 #12
Fantasia-the-Crazy

She nodded rapidly, scampering back over to her friend. "Lilly! Wanna help me warm up?" she offered.

7/29/2010 #13
TheScarletteMenace

Lilly-"Sure! Wanna sing What is This Feeling?" She giggled.

Aqua-She sat outside with her family, interested. (Is that okay? ^_^)

7/29/2010 #14
Fantasia-the-Crazy

"Okay!" Lil agreed. Though she didn't really need the script, she opened it anyway. "Ready?"

(That's fine. ^^) Quaxo sat beside her with one arm around her. Luke seemed to be entertaining himself by chasing his tail.

7/29/2010 #15
TheScarletteMenace

She nodded. "This'll be fun." She giggled, looking over at the other cats who looked confused as Ixia and Mara TRIED explaining something to them.

Luna watched her brother and then grinned. She crouched down and narrowed her eyes playfully. Her rear wriggling a bit, she pounced on him with a playful hissed.

7/29/2010 #16
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Lil glanced over at them and giggled before clearing her throat and beginning in her Galinda voice: "Dearest, darlingest Momsy and Popsicle . . ."

Luke fell over with a squeak, swatting at Luna's muzzle playfully.

7/29/2010 #17
TheScarletteMenace

"My dear father..." Then together, the two queen-kits sang together. "There's been some confusion over rooming here at S h i z." "But of course I'll care for Nessa..."..

Luna giggled and swatted back. Aqua watched the two with an amused face but also listened to Lilly and Lil singing.

7/29/2010 #18
Fantasia-the-Crazy

"But of course I'll rise above it," Lil continued, holding out 'rise' in a high note. Then she and Lilly sang together again. "For I know that's how you'd want me to respond, yes . . . there's been some confusion for you see my roommate is . . ." Lil sang the next part solo. "Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe . . ."

Stretching up as far as he could with the weight of his little sister on him, Luke batted at Luna's ears. But then, his balance faltered, and he somehow managed to tip over and land on his side, also falling on Quaxo's tail. Quaxo chuckled, lifting his younger son off of his tail and setting him back on his paws.

7/29/2010 #19
TheScarletteMenace

Lilly blinked and then sighed. "Blonde....."

Luna giggled again and playfully tackled Luke.

7/29/2010 #20
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Holding in a giggle, Lil then sang: "What is this feeling, so sudden and new?"

Luke was a little bit more prepared this time. He braced himself for the impact, thinking he would be able to stay on his paws. Unfortunately, he had underestimated, and found himself knocked to the ground again. "No fair!" he complained, playfully swiping at Luna's face again.

7/29/2010 #21
TheScarletteMenace

Lilly sang. "I felt the moment I laid eyes on you....."

Luna bounced up and down on his back. "I WIN, I WIN!" She chanted.

Rose giggled as she watched the other cats. "They have no idea what to do!" She mewed as she pressed against Astar bit.

7/29/2010 #22
Fantasia-the-Crazy

"My pulse is rushing . . ." Lil continued.

"NUH-UHH!" Luke argued, quickly scrambling out from under her and tackling her from behind.

Astar followed her gaze to the cats of the neighboring tribes, each of them not looking like they had a clue what was going on. "Perhaps they're just nervous," he suggested with a shrug.

7/29/2010 #23
TheScarletteMenace

"My head is reeling....."

She let out an 'oof' as he tackled her. "NO FAIR!" She whined. (XD)

She shrugged as well. "Its not like we bite....well...most of us." She nudged him affectionately.

7/29/2010 #24
Fantasia-the-Crazy

"My face is flushing . . ." Then both queen-kits sang together. "What is this feeling? Fervid as a flame, does it have a name? Yes . . . loathing! Unadulterated loathing!" Then Lil sang solo again. "For your face . . ."

Luke giggled, sitting on her triumphantly.

Astar rolled his eyes. "I don't bite. I just burn." However, there was a teasing note apparent in his voice.

7/29/2010 #25
TheScarletteMenace

She mocked Lil's voice. "Your voice...."

Luna-Getting frustrated, she clenched her little fist as she tried to get up, but something she did NOT expect to happen, happened.....From under her clenched fist, weeds grew around and curled around her brother's ankles.

She nodded with a small giggle. "I learned the hard way." She teased, no sign of hurt in her tone, in fact, she pressed closer to him.

7/29/2010 #26
Fantasia-the-Crazy

"Your clothing . . ." Then both sang together again. "Let's just say, I loathe it all! Every little trait however small makes my very flesh begin to crawl with simple utter loathing. There's a strange exhilaration in such total detestation, it's so pure, so strong! Though I do admit it came on fast, still I do believe that it can last. And I will be loathing, loathing you my whole life long!" (Now what? :P)

"Wha-- huh?" Luke looked down at his ankles in surprise, trying to get up but only falling on his back, trapped. "What'd you do?" he squeaked, tugging at the weeds as he tried to free himself. Quaxo's eyes were wide as he saw what happened. He nudged Aqua.

"Yes," Astar sighed. "You did."

7/29/2010 #27
TheScarletteMenace

(Uh.....*shrugs*)

"I-i dunno!" She squeaked back, unclenching her fists and the weeds shriveled down in a small green heap. "Wow....." She mewed, her brown eyes wide.

"It's okay....I dont hold grudges...And....I TOLD you to..so...It was really MY fault..." She told him softly.

7/29/2010 #28
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Luke's already-wide eyes were even wider as the weeds shriveled down, freeing him. He pawed at them curiously. "I wanna try!" he decided, clenching his fists and mimicking Luna's movements. What happened wasn't at all what he was expecting. Instead of the weeds growing back, the shriveled plants lifted off of the ground seemingly on their own. "Whoa!" Luke exclaimed as they hovered at his eye level. He unclenched his fists to bat at them, but as soon as he did so, they fell back onto the ground. Quaxo's jaw dropped. "Did you see that?" he asked Aqua excitedly.

Astar shrugged. "If you must blame yourself . . ."

7/29/2010 #29
TheScarletteMenace

Aqua nodded slowly. "Yes...." She told her mate. "I...think Luna's an earth elemental and Luke.....he also has telekinesis like you..."

Rose-She heaved a gently sigh and began to groom her still sleep ridden fur, smoothing it down and giving it that usual shine she always had in her fluffy black and red coat.

7/29/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: HopelessRomantik12
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member