Camelot Castle
A forum for Merlin fans!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
GothyShadow

Katie hummed along to the music on her iPod as she walked down the street of her little village. She had moved to Northern Ireland a few years ago, despite warnings that it wasn't safe, it was actually, a lot safer than her previous hometown. She had moved to Armagh, wanting to be near her favourite actor: Colin Morgan. Not that he'd noticed her if they ever met..

7/12/2012 #1
LightOfTheHalo

Colin had decided to take a walk, just to get some fresh air. He shoved his hands into his pockets, pulling the hood over his head.

7/12/2012 #2
GothyShadow

Katie wasn't looking where she was going: looking down at her feet, as usual. She bumped into someone. She hurriedly pulled her headphones out and looked up. "I'm so sorry..." She trailed off, blushing beetroot.

7/12/2012 #3
LightOfTheHalo

Colin barely noticed as he walked into a girl. He smiled softly. "It's fine..." he said. "Are you okay?"

7/12/2012 #4
GothyShadow

She felt butterflies at hearing his accent. "Y-yes. Thank you" She stammered, still blushing. He was more gorgeous up close. She realised that she was staring and looked away briefly, before looking back, unable to keep her eyes off him.

7/12/2012 #5
LightOfTheHalo

Colin smiled, noting her blush. "What's your name?" he asked. He had the feeling that he wanted to get to know her better.

7/12/2012 #6
GothyShadow

"Katie" She replied, voice slightly hoarse, breathless with excitement.

7/12/2012 #7
LightOfTheHalo

"Katie..." Colin said. "Sweet name. I'm Colin. But judging by your expression, you know that." He smiled softly.

7/12/2012 #8
GothyShadow

She smiled breathlessly and felt her heart beat furiously. "Of course, you're Colin"

7/12/2012 #9
LightOfTheHalo

Colin grinned. She seemed nice, he thought. She wasn't screaming or anything.

7/12/2012 #10
GothyShadow

"Don't worry, I'm not a rabid fangirl, I won't scream" She smiled, slightly giddy and laughed softly.

7/12/2012 #11
LightOfTheHalo

Colin chuckled. "So, you live around here?" he asked.

7/12/2012 #12
GothyShadow

"For two years. I always wanted to live in Ireland. It's such a beautiful place. Much quieter than where I lived before." She relaxed somewhat. Was he interested in her?

7/12/2012 #13
LightOfTheHalo

"I don't know about that, but Ireland is indeed beautiful..." he replied, looking at the surroundings briefly.

7/12/2012 #14
GothyShadow

"Trust me. It is." She smiled and turned her iPod off. "I'm sorry to keep you from what you were doing" She apologised, ever polite, not wanting to offend him. She didn't want to leave him either.

7/12/2012 #15
LightOfTheHalo

"I wasn't actually doing anything. Apart from walking in a random direction" Colin grinned. He liked her, she seemed different. Not in a bad way.

7/12/2012 #16
GothyShadow

"Oh. Mind if I walk with you?" She smiled, slightly nervous that he'd buff her away. She hated being rejected..

7/12/2012 #17
LightOfTheHalo

"Not at all" Colin smiled. "Always nice with company, right?"

7/12/2012 #18
GothyShadow

"Such a gentleman" She complimented. She fell into step with him. Her hands itched to hold his, just to touch his pale skin.

7/12/2012 #19
LightOfTheHalo

Colin smiled. "I do try" he replied.

7/12/2012 #20
GothyShadow

"So where are we going?" She asked, happy to be with him. He was adorable to look at, she couldn't believe her eyes.

7/12/2012 #21
LightOfTheHalo

"Um...I don't know. Where do you wanna go?" he asked, smiling at her.

7/12/2012 #22
GothyShadow

"There's a planetarium not far from here.." (I've been doing my research...) She offered.

7/12/2012 #23
LightOfTheHalo

(XD) Colin shrugged. "Sure" he said. "Sounds interesting." He smiled.

7/12/2012 #24
GothyShadow

"Or, I could be cheeky and ask you back to mine..." She smiled.

7/12/2012 #25
LightOfTheHalo

Colin grinned. "I'm free today..." he said.

7/12/2012 #26
GothyShadow

Katie smiled "I'll take that as a yes" she turned around and led him to her flat.

7/12/2012 #27
LightOfTheHalo

Colin smiled back. "It was" he replied.

7/12/2012 #28
GothyShadow

"What's it like to be an actor?" She asked as she fished the key out of her jeans.

7/12/2012 #29
LightOfTheHalo

"It's fun. Hard work and long days, but fun."

7/12/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: GothyShadow
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member