Strange Angels
Thoughts, theories, anything you'd like to say concerning the Strange Angels series.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
anoniemus

There's a lot more of him in Jealousy but not that much, I'm a huge Shanks fan now :) Please tell me I'm not the only one :/

9/14/2010 #1
Neon Genesis

I'm also a fan of Shanks. :D I think he might even be my favorite character, actually. He's very interesting, very well-written, and highly entertaining and endearing. What a sweetie.

12/30/2010 #2
XxxpokeyxxX

Yeah I wonder what it would be like if him and Dru started dating? But i think Shanks thinks of her more as a sister.

2/6/2011 #3
Epona's Chosen

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love Shanks! he's got to be the coolest character :)

3/14/2011 #4
ShadowGrace

I like Shanks a lot. He's got a good, rounded character for someone who isn't a super main character, if you know what I mean. I think he's got good humor and a attitude that makes him annoying but loveable at the same time.

I actually wish Shanks could find some love. I'm writing a fan fiction with him and his impending love life in mind, actually, because he's just that awesome and definitely deserves a happily ever after. (:

One thing I've always wondered about him, though, was what did he do to end up in a reform Schola? And on a slightly related topic, what did Dibs do to get in the same schola?

10/26/2011 #5
PanhandledJello

He's adorable and a good kid. I wish they went more into his character, but I like him.

12/6/2011 #6
Lalapinkcustard

You're probably right about how Shanks feels about her, but recently I've become a massive Shanks/Dru fan. Well, a massive Shanks fan as least. I just read a FanFiction where they went out on a date, and it was the sweetest thing ever. :'3

2/19/2013 #7
Forum Moderators: Neon Genesis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member