The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which promotes reviewing of all stories and spotlighting talented writers. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Wendy Brune

Please post your request for your own story here!

Here's a template to follow if you'd like to request a review for your story. Please use it! :

ETA: While we consider all stories regardless of whether we know the author or not, try to at least introduce yourself on the intro thread. We'll be more willing to give your story a proper review in a speedy amount of time if we know you show interest in our mission!

Also, please remember to give your story a few days before recommending it after posting. We tend not to add VERY new stories, as these stories often need a few days before we can tell if they're under-reviewed or not.

-----

Title:

Fandom:

Length/Chapters:

How long has it been posted?:

How many reviews does it have?:

Characters/pairings:

Summary:

Link:

1/20/2010 . Edited 10/10/2010 #1
Dejsha's World

Title: The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black:Narcissa

Length/Chapters: 2 chapters and 2,452 words

How long has it been posted?: 1-17-10

How many reviews does it have?: 13

Fandom: Harry Potter

Characters/pairings: Narcissa Malfoy, the Marauders, Lucius, teachers and a few others.

Summary: Narcissa; a flower that shone with beauty. A golden light in a dark world. Narcissa’s story of how she became the wife of Lucius Malfoy. Lucius and Narcissa.

1/23/2010 #2
thedevilandgodisnomore

Title: The Story of Lily and James Length/Chapters: 17 chapters

How long has it been posted?: 12-13-09 How many reviews does it have?: 20 Characters/pairings: James Potter/Lily Evans Summary: James has been trying to get Lily since day one. Now, with Voldemort on the rise, and new threats within the school- he might finally get his chance. Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579774/1/The_Story_of_Lily_and_James

^I keep trying to fix it but it goes back together.

1/25/2010 . Edited 1/25/2010 #3
Love From A Muggle

I have two if that's ok

Title: To Love a Bookworm

Length/Chapters: 1(but currently working on chapter 2), 2,988 words(a bit long, but the second one will be shorter)

How long has it been posted?: 3-11-08 (currently working on chapter 2)

How many reviews does it have?: 8

Characters/pairings: Hermione/Krum (to start out with) But will end up Hermione/Ron, Harry/Ginny

Summary: Four years after the war with Voldermort he realizes how much she means to him. Yes, they kissed, but that was in the past and spur of the moment.Will he be brave enough to tell her he still loves her? Takes place in between 19 years later in 7th book.R/H

Link: To_Love_A_Bookworm

my second one is:

Title: Unexpected

Length/Chapters: 1( but also currently working on chapter 2), 1,810 words

How long has it been posted?: 7-30-09

How many reviews does it have?: 7

Characters/pairings: it starts out Ron/Hermione, but ends up Hermione/Draco

Summary: He knew he needed a therapist after what has happened in his life, but as to whom it would be he didn't expect her at all. Written for a challenge. DM/HG

Link: Unexpected

1/26/2010 #4
Mistical Ninja

Title:Ginger and Ash

Length/Chapters: Words-43246/Chapters:10

How long has it been posted?:1-5-10

How many reviews does it have?:28 Currently.

Characters/pairings: Ginny/Harry Hermione/Ron plus my own characters.

Summary:The Second Wizarding war is nearly over. As Harry begins the hunt for the Horcrux's, Ginny begins a new year of school. But all is not well. Things are happening that will change the course of not only her's, but ever wizards life. A HPGW. A/U

Link: Ginger and Ash

2/6/2010 #5
xoxcrescentmoonxox

I wouldn't go so far as to say that I'm rec'ing this for the archive, but I'd like some more feedback on it. It was kind of a guilty pleasure to write, but I was sorta pleased by the final product ...

Title: Break a Leg -- High School Musical fandom (I know, I know ... call it the interest of diversity ;D )

Length/Chapters: oneshot//1200 words

How long has it been posted?: January 21

How many reviews does it have?: 1 (really nice one)

Characters/pairings: Sharpay Evans and Gabriella Montez, not a pairing

Summary: On the day of the spring musical, Sharpay wished Gabriella good luck because she knew it was bad luck, and she wanted Gabrielle to crash and burn. Maybe that’s why Gabriella didn’t.

And can I suggest you put a place for fandom on the template, Wendy?

2/11/2010 #6
Wendy Brune

Thanks for pointing that out, Crescent! I'm adding it now!

2/11/2010 #7
ladia2287

Title: Beaten Flower

Length/Chapters: One-shot

How long has it been posted?: Since 2nd of October, 2009

How many reviews does it have?: Currently stands at six

Characters/pairings: Loosely based around the Severus/Lily/James Triangle

Summary: Severus hates seeing Lily upset or distressed. So when he discovers the marks on her arms and realises how they got there, he is determined to do something about it, despite being warned to tread carefully...

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5414551/1/Beaten_Flower

2/22/2010 #8
cerseilannisters

I don't know if I would recommend this for the archive, but if it fits and is ok enough to go in the achive then sure. I am just looking for more feedback on it.

Title: Far From You

Length/Chapters: 37 currently

How long has it been posted?: Published: 1/13/20 Updated: 2/22/10

How many reviews does it have?: 42 currently

Characters/pairings: Sirius Black/OC

Summary: A series of Drabbles having to do with my favorite Marauder Sirius Black.

He saw her and knew at once he must have her, a selfish thought yes, but one he could not deny himself. She was new or so rumor went, a transfer from some other Wizarding School, a sixth year like himself.

From the story :)

Link: Far_From_You

2/22/2010 #9
Umi Pryde

Title: Short Sorcerer Scenes

Length/Chapters: continual, collection of oneshots / 5 chapters / 14,861 words

(I should mention a sixth chapter is being worked on at the moment so this information may change a bit in the next month or so)

How long has it been posted?: 09-10-2008

How many reviews does it have?: 28

Characters/pairings: (mainly has scenes within Harry's and the Marauder's era)

Summary: Various scenes and moments that most certainly didn't happen in the HP world, though some very well could have.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530033/1/Short_Sorcerer_Scenes

I also would like some feedback on the summary as I've been wondering if I need to change it.

2/24/2010 #10
ladia2287

Okay, I know this fic has an M rating, but that was mainly for precautionary reasons because of a certain event about halfway through the story. It's unlikely anyone will be offended, but I decided to be cautious, just in case.

Title: If No One Will Listen

Length/Chapters: 33 chapters

How long has it been posted?: Since 15th of August, 2009

How many reviews does it have?: 66

Characters/pairings: Draco/Astoria

Summary: Its no secret that Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater. It's also no secret that Astoria Greengrass despises him. But when Astoria's life begins to crash down around her, Draco offers her a shoulder to lean on and she begins to think that maybe, just maybe, he's not the arrogant, spoilt brat she once thought he was.

Link: Can be found here...

2/25/2010 #11
eSJa

Title: Worth the World

Length/Chapters: 2, 3 within a day, hopefully one a week after that.

How long has it been posted?: 21 Jan 2010

How many reviews does it have?: 4

Characters/pairings: Cannon to start, Harry/Hermione later.

Summary: Two years past Voldemort fall, Harry and gang have quietly begun living their lives. However there is a storm on the horizon and its going to change everything. DH complaint minus epilogue

Link: http://login.fanfiction.net/story/story_preview.php?storyid=5764819&chapter=1

2/27/2010 . Edited 2/27/2010 #12
Fox Murphy

Title: My Soul to Keep

Length/Chapters: 14 I do believe. Plus a prologue. And yes, it's still in-progress

How long has it been posted?: Since mid-December of 2009

How many reviews does it have?: Well the latest two chapters have a whopping 1 review total. Overall I think the story is up to 43 or so.

Characters/pairings: Minerva McGonagall, Alastor Moody, Tom Riddle, Tiberius Kirk, and lots of other awesome characters. We're working towards McGonagall/Moody.

Summary: Our story begins once upon a time, in 1942, in the days when the world was at war and growing up seemed very far away. In those days, the Chamber of Secrets was opened, and suddenly no place, not even Hogwarts, was safe.

"For what does it profit a man, to gain the world, and lose his soul?"

Link: My Soul to Keep

3/9/2010 #13
Katamabob

Title: Devil's Light

Length/Chapters: 1 chapter - 1200 words approx. One-shot, but considered expanding.

How long has it been posted?: Since 8/13/09

How many reviews does it have?: 2

Characters/pairings: Lucius Malfoy and family

Summary: "Lucius, I don't know what to tell you. No doubt He's sent you word already. He has Draco, Lucius, he took him last night. Our son, our only son, has taken the Mark." - One-shot fic about Lucius and his one redemption: his family.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5298120/1/Devils_Light

3/11/2010 #14
TheWeaselette

Title: The Quest

Fandom: Harry Potter, of course :)

Length/Chapters: One chapter, not too long

How long has it been posted?: Since 20th January 2010.

How many reviews does it have?: One :'(

Characters/pairings: Albus Dumbledore, Gellert Grindelwald. Maybe a hint towards Albus/Gellert, but not really.

Summary: Albus Dumbledore and Gellert Grindelwald discuss searching for the Deathly Hallows one summer day a long, long time ago... A/G if you squint.

Mod Edit: Reviewed

3/13/2010 . Edited by Wendy Brune, 8/23/2010 #15
pugfaced

Title: Masquerade

Length/Chapters: 6

How long has it been posted?: 10-24-09

How many reviews does it have?: 46

Characters/pairings: Dramione&Ron/Pansy -Harry, Ginny, Fred, George

Summary: Everyone comes back to Hogwarts to finish their seventh year at Hogwarts. To celebrate the end of the war, Hogwarts hold a masquerade ball, where two very unlikely people will start to fall in love. But the only problem with this was that they had no idea who they were falling in love with.

3/16/2010 #16
Bad Mum

Title: Family Pride

Length/Chapters: Oneshot, 800 words

How long has it been posted?: since 27th December 2009

How many reviews does it have?: 7

Characters/pairings: Andromeda Tonks, mentions of Bellatrix, Narcissa, Ted and Nymphadora

Summary: Andromeda Tonks reflects on the family she had and the one she has now.

Link: Family_Pride

3/19/2010 #17
ShadedRogue

Title: One Hundred Pages of Death

Fandom: Death Note

Length/Chapters: 8 (so far); 2979 words.

How long has it been posted?: Since January 15, 2010

How many reviews does it have?: 8

Characters/pairings: Various, and none.

Summary: One hundred drabble/prompt challenge - Various characters, genres, etc. No pairings.

Link: One Hundred Pages of Death

4/5/2010 #18
PenonPaperFingersonKeys

Title: Because They Were Lily Evans and James Potter

Length/Chapters: So far one chapter has been posted but I've got plenty more on my computer.

How long has it been posted?: 11/04/10 (11th April 2010)

Characters/pairings: Lily Evans/James Potter; Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Marlene McKinnon, Mary McDonald, Alice Prewett, Peter Pettigrew ect. (No Oc1/Sirius, Oc2/Remus, Remus/Sirius)

Summary: James Potter swore too much; He smoked, bullied, pranked and got drunk. Lily Evans was a lot of things; proud, defiant, stubborn. They were fated to be. Because he was James Potter, she was Lily Evans, and they were Lily Evans and James Potter -LE/JP-

Link: Because They Were Lily Evans and James Potter

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Title: Smile

Length/Chapters: Oneshot- 457 words

How long has it been posted?: 11/04/10 (11th of April 2010)

How many reviews does it have?: 2

Characters/pairings: Lily/James and a brief mention of Sirius Black

Summary: He didn't smile, smirk or grin. Not even at his friends. The rare smile was sickeningly forced. And Lily acknowledged it was her fault guiltily. That horribly forced smile haunted her. Smile James, smile. -Oneshot LE/JP Complete-

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5888090/1/Smile

4/16/2010 #19
Wendy Brune

Thanks for recommending some of your work for our archive!

Might I suggest making a quick stop at the Introduce Yourself thread so we can get to know you?

Thanks! =)

4/16/2010 #20
Actor Portrayal

Title: MY VERY OWN PAIR OF EYES

Fandom: Maximum Ride

Length/Chapters: so far, 2 chapters, but working on more

How long has it been posted? almost 2 days... as aforementioned, I'm really self-conscious

How many reviews does it have?: 2, and one's my own. I know, pathetic. :(

Characters/pairings: Iggy and the Flock (post-Fang novel)

Summary: Iggy finds out that DR. SCARY can give him sight.

Link:http://www.fanfictin.net/s/5899477/1/MY_VERY_OWN_PAIR_OF_EYES

4/16/2010 #21
Actor Portrayal

LINK: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5899477/1/MY_VERY_OWN_PAIR_OF_EYES

SORRY SPELLED FICTION WRONG!!!

4/16/2010 #22
bluestargem

Title: Miss the Stars

Length/Chapters: One-shot, so it's one chapter

How long has it been posted?: Since 4th April, 2010...18 days.

How many reviews does it have?: 12

Characters/pairings: Seamus/Lavender

Summary: And there, sitting on the outskirts of London outside a shabby grey building, he knows that they're no longer written in the stars, that they've missed their chance. Their destinies, as much as he wishes for them to be, are no longer intertwined.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2056387/bluestargem

4/22/2010 . Edited by Wendy Brune, 4/22/2010 #23
Selema.C

Title: Their Children

Length/Chapters: 11,828 words, five chapters

How long has it been posted?: Not long ago - 14/4/2010 (updated 7/5)

How many reviews does it have?: Seven =)

Characters/pairings: Canon count?

Summary: 19 years later the next generation attend Hogwarts. Can their lives be more normal than it had been for their parents or is that even possible at Hogwarts? And why is everyone pointing, staring and whispering? The next gen are getting curious...

Link: Their Children

5/10/2010 #24
NickyFox13

Title: Fragile, Beating Hearts

Length/Chapters: 3,220 words, 7 chapters

How long has it been posted?: since 8-19-08

How many reviews does it have?: 17

Characters/pairings: various Next Gen pairings

Summary: It's a love story, one told from ten radically different perspectives, from the kids of the next generation

Link:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4485295/1/Fragile_Beating_Hearts

5/14/2010 . Edited by Wendy Brune, 8/23/2010 #25
Whiteline

Title: What happens in Vegas

Length/Chapters: One chapter so far with 2000 words, give or take.

How long has it been posted?: Since 21/5/10

Characters/Pairings: Main: Hermione/George Weasley.

Side Pairings: all canon except Ron/GabrielleD

Summary: ...Stays in Vegas. Oh, if only that were true. When the straight-laced Hermione wakes up married to George Weasley- the overgrown man-child- her perfect life is turned upside down.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5987671/1/What_Happens_in_Vegas

It feels a little odd doing this, but I'm a sort of new and it's hard to get people to read your work, especially with a new story.

5/25/2010 #26
pugfaced

Title: Everone's Hero

Fandom: Hunger Games

Length/Chapters: 2

How long has it been posted?: 5-4-10

How many reviews does it have?: 15

Characters/pairings: Any

Summary: It's a "Submit your own tribute" story and I need more male tributes.

Link: Click Here

5/27/2010 #27
Ash868

Title: Lucy Weasley and The Foreign Students

Fandom:Harry Potter

Length/Chapters: One so far

How long has it been posted?: Today

How many reviews does it have?: 0

Characters/pairings: Lucy Weasley is main character, no pairings yet.

Summary: It's Lucy Weasley's first year at Hogwarts. What she wants more is to be separated from her older sister who is very bossy, and she gets her wish. She is sorted into Hufflepuff where she makes some new friends. Once she is at Hogwarts, she learns that students from another country will be arriving in a month. When they arrive, most people are excited to get to know their visitors, including Lucy. However, a group of students from all four houses, and seven years do not want their foreign guests there. They began to cause problems for the new students, and for any Hogwarts student who want like them. When the two groups clash, one to defend the new students, and the ones who don't want them a small war breaks out at Hogwarts. What will the foreign students think of Hogwarts and will they want to stay?

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6029520/1/Lucy_Weasley_and_The_Foreign_Students

6/6/2010 #28
mutemockingjay

Title: Guarding the Spark

Fandom: Red vs Blue (RvB)

Length/Chapters: Eight, so far- incomplete

How long has it been posted?: 4/20/10

How many reviews does it have?: 20

Characters/pairings: South, Wash, York, Maine. Wash/South, South/York, Maine/OC

Summary: It was with Creation that the spark was born, and it was life that caused Agent South Dakota to wrap it in a shell no one could touch. That is, until she met him and the shell she had tried so hard to keep together began to crack, leading her down a path of self destruction she would never return from.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5910830/1/Guarding_the_Spark

(Apologies on the format of the first two chapters- the line break thing got all messed up)

6/7/2010 #29
Lorial

Title: Certain Truths

Fandom: Dragon Age: Origins

Length/Chapters: Currently 4 chapters. More to be added later...

How long has it been posted?: less than a week of posting this.

How many reviews does it have?: 4 (but tons of visitors throughout the chapters)

Characters/pairings: Alistair/female Mahariel with Zevran, Leliana, and Morrigan cameos.

Summary: Being a Grey Warden is hard enough, but with also being Dalish on top of that, the Warden's task more demanding. Her race wins her little respect with some and is keeping her from her love - Alistair, the new King.

Link: Certain Truths

6/14/2010 . Edited 6/14/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune Luna Rapunzel, The Real F'n Scorp, Madam'zelleGiry, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member