The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which promotes reviewing of all stories and spotlighting talented writers. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Mistical Ninja

Name of Story: Flying High

Author: show.me.the.stars

Fandom: Harry Potter

Rating: M

Length: 7chapters (on-going)

Summary: "34B Hermione," Sirius smiled gaily as Hermione stormed over and snatched her bra off his head angrily, flushing a dark red when Sirius held both thumbs up. "Not bad." - SiriusHermione - Timetravel.

I don't often go for this pairing, but OMG I LOVE THIS STORY. It's almost on the level of Darkly for me. THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE IT.

11/20/2010 #31
Il'Diko

So, it's Twilight, but it's so well done. I simply love her characterisation...

Title: Winter Moon

Fandom: Twilight

Author: Kristen Elizabeth

Rating: T (but I would go with M, don't get it wrong, there are no explicit sex scenes, just... the characters aren't in kindergarten anymore)

Lenght: chaptered, 12 chaps and regular updates

Summary:

One day Jacob woke up to find a beautiful young woman in his bed. Jacob/Nessie, post-Breaking Dawn. It only sounds lame... :)

1/24/2011 #32
SiriuslyPeeved

I spit beverage out my nose multiple times while reading this. It's about 5 years old... but if you are at all interested in HP parody / tolerant of HGSS / interested in baked goods, you should read at least the first chapter. Don't say I didn't warn you! :D

Title: Ourobouros

Author: OlympiaManet2003

Rating: M (justified for adult situations, violence, language, etc. but mostly in a silly way!)

Length:24 chapters / 58,800 words

Summary: A tale of moral relativism and baked goods. Parody. SSHG, BLV

4/24/2011 #33
malfoyforever

Title: Forgiveness is the final form of love

Author: silverbirch

Rating: T

Length: 19 chapters

Summary: Eighteen months after the battle, Hermione is a volunteer in a soup kitchen, aiding those cast aside by Voldemort's defeat. So, what's HE doing standing in the queue for a handout? Can she put aside her her hatred and reach out to her oldest foe?

Dramione, though very good, warning!

6/19/2011 #34
Adura Osir

The first one got me into fanfiction. I always thought it was rather well known but just in case...

Title: A Stranger in an Unholy Land

Fandom: Harry Potter (yay!)

Author: Serpant-sorcerer.

Length: 17 chapters, ~447,000 words

Summary: Quoted~ :PART I: Days before his 6th year, Harry Potter is sucked into another universe by forces not of this world. Dazed and confused, Harry finds himself in a world where his parents are alive, where Voldemort has never fallen and he is Voldemort's key enforcer.

It has a dark and powerful harry, so avoid it if you dislike those things. Otherwise, it's really good ^^ Though it's sequel (A stranger in the Promised Land) is better ^_~, but unfinished ~_~.

Also:

Title: The Golden Power

Fandom: Zelda!

Author: DBAinsw

Length: 23 Chapters, ~269,000 words

Summary: Quoted~ The Golden Power is omnipotent and omniscient. Its true nature is beyond mortal ken, but only mortals can decide how it is used. Any third of it could dominate the planet, but only all three together can save it. A tale of Royalty, Gods, and a Hero.

It's a good action/adventure fic. The first effective book is excellent if you like adventure, gets really weird afterward though O_o, but that's a far ways off XD.

Hope you like 'em ^^ They're not slash or fluffy, so if that's what'cha like don't expect much in them

6/27/2011 #35
MewJounouchi

I have two to share! :D

Name of Story: I Dare You To Move

Author: Dolithiel

Fandom: Four Brothers

Length: 732 words.

Summary: "And Jack Mercer -- Jack Mercer taught me how to move again on my own."

I don't really see Four Brother fics so this was refreshing. Nicely written and seems to have an interesting plot, even though it is just the prologue. The author just joined.

~~~~~

Name of Story: England's First Romance

Author: Hylianheroine2

Fandom: Axis Powers Hetalia

Length: 3, 174 words.

Summary: "Sailing far, Arthur meets a new land. Native America."

I personally liked this because it gave a nice explanation as to how the current America in Hetalia came into existence.

6/28/2011 #36
MewJounouchi

I totally just posted this under the wrong thread. =__= I apologise. *embarrassed*

6/28/2011 #37
Avora SaDiablo

Name of Story: Along Came a Family

Author: Imablack

Fandom:Harry Potter

Rating:T

Length:17 chapters

Summary: Severitus after year four. Newly revised. Harry is overwhelmed by guilt after the death of Cedric Diggory. On his 15th birthday a strange package arrives, changing his world, and that of the Potion's Master, forever.

This is an amazing story which I think every Snape/Lily shipper MUST read. Its been a long time since a fic has made me cry but this one is just amazing (no slash)

7/21/2011 #38
chronicxxinsanity

Name of Story: House Calls.

Author: Spoiled Sweet.

Fandom: Naruto.

Rating: M.

Length: 34 chapters, 223,000 words (chapters are very long).

Summary:Always the Team Mom, Sakura opens up her home as a clinic for the hospital-phobic ninja of Konoha. At the same time, her relationship with Kakashi begins to evolve in a way she never expected. M for swearing and later content.

I can't even explain how much I love this story. The author's writing style just leaves me speechless, and the interaction between characters is perfectly in-character. :) My all-time favorite story.

8/21/2011 #39
chronicxxinsanity

Name of Story: House Calls.

Author: Spoiled Sweet.

Fandom: Naruto.

Rating: M.

Length: 34 chapters, 223,000 words (chapters are very long).

Summary:Always the Team Mom, Sakura opens up her home as a clinic for the hospital-phobic ninja of Konoha. At the same time, her relationship with Kakashi begins to evolve in a way she never expected. M for swearing and later content.

I can't even explain how much I love this story. The author's writing style just leaves me speechless, and the interaction between characters is perfectly in-character. :) My all-time favorite story.

8/21/2011 #40
Kitty Seeboo

Name of Story: Do You Remember Love

Author: DigiFruit

Fandom: Naruto

Length: 16,246/one-shot

Summary: Naruto dies and then wakes up as a twelve-year-old genin. He discovers that the shadow clone technique duplicates his soul each time he uses it, and he is cursed to relive the tragedy that is his life over and over again for every soul he had duplicated.

The most beautiful narusaku fic I've ever read, and I'm not a grand fan of that pairing. It's worth the read.

8/23/2011 #41
ToManyLetters

Name of Story: Hope

Author: Jeconais

Length: 202,926/Chaptered

Summary: A man who is lost in his own country. A girl who needs her mate to survive. A tale of Quidditch and romance, of anger and betrayal, of friendship and enmity. A story of the power of hope.

8/24/2011 #42
truthsetfree

Name of Story:Virtus (For James and for Lily)

Author: xMagicalMystery

Fandom: HP

Rating:K+

Length:Words: 1,535

Summary:"They need to have courage, for James and for Lily. One shot. NOT slash."

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7260941/1/Virtus_For_James_and_For_Lily

9/20/2011 . Edited 9/25/2011 #43
truthsetfree

Name of Story: Talia's Law

Author: Shaelesand

Fandom: Heralds of Valdemar

Length: 1001 words

Summary:"After Talia's Chosen Selenay orders a few changes be made among the holderkin."

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1636714/1/

Reviews: 32

9/25/2011 . Edited 9/25/2011 #44
Madam'zelleGiry

Name of Story: Race Against Time

Author: Deana

Fandom: Lord of the Rings

Summary: An elf swore revenge on Thranduil for a deed that was not the King's fault. Millennia later, the elf gets his terrible revenge...on Legolas.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1979095/1/Race_Against_Time

Reviews: 1547

9/26/2011 . Edited 9/26/2011 #45
truthsetfree

Title: Bittersweet Memories

Author: Lexie-H

Summary: ONESHOT. Peter Pettigrew grapples with his conscience. Written for the May Quote Challenge in the Reviews Lounge Forum. RR please!

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3563326/1/

Reviews: 26

11/23/2011 . Edited 4/1/2012 #46
Inkfire

Name of Story: Tangled

Author: Xx starlight-moon xX

Length: 35 chapters, 66124 words

Summary: "Lucius Malfoy begins a faltering romance with Narcissa Black. But Voldemort is on the ascent and Bellatrix is becoming increasingly unstable - while Cissy is beginning to see the world as it really is, and Lucius struggles to master his priorities . . ."

12/6/2011 . Edited 12/6/2011 #47
Esther Huffleclaw

Name of Story: Along Came a Family

Author:Imablack

Fandom:Harry Potter

Rating:T

Length:Chapters: 23 - Words: 125,119 (WIP)

Summary:Severitus after year four. Newly revised. Harry is overwhelmed by guilt after the death of Cedric Diggory. On his 15th birthday a strange package arrives, changing his world, and that of the Potion's Master, forever.

1/11/2012 . Edited 1/11/2012 #48
Rosawyn

Name of Story: One Good Boy

Author: KrisEleven

Rating: K+

Length: 3,372 words

Summary: Marine wants out of Vernon Dursley's funeral; she hadn't even liked him! Instead, she gets in the middle of a very private conversation between Petunia and Harry and learns about family, and the goodness of that 'troubled' Potter boy from next door.

3/3/2012 #49
songstar13

Name of Story: House Calls

Author: Spoiled Sweet

Length: 37 chapters and counting

Summary: Always the Team Mom, Sakura opens up her home as a clinic for hospital-phobic ninja of Konoha. At the same time, her relationship with Kakashi begins to evolve in a way she never expected. M for swearing and later content.

4/3/2012 . Edited 4/3/2012 #50
Morta's Priest

Name of Story: Rising from the Ashes

Author: Kari-Kateora

Length: 16 and counting.

Summary: Pein's final jutsu gave life back to those he slayed in Konoha. However, it also brought back someone who never expected to live again. Rising from the ashes, how will Minato Namikaze readapt to life and the war he is flung into?

4/9/2012 #51
StormyMonday

Name of Story: Crossing Paths

Author: Anne Fatalism Dilettante

Fandom: Gundam 00

Length: Eight chapters, WIP

Summary: Normality did not exist for Feldt, especially after she had met Setsuna. Together they have to unveil conspiracies, face adversities, and prevent each other from straying into the darkness. Mix of canon/AU. SetsunaxFeldt.

Additional info/categories: Drama/Suspense, more AU than canon

4/26/2012 . Edited 4/26/2012 #52
StormyMonday

Name of Story: Once a Day

Author: mercy-angel-09

Fandom: Gundam Wing/AC

Rating: T (minor instances of occasional salty language)

Length: 33 chapters so far (20, 761 words and counting)

Summary: Word of the Day drabbles and one-shots. Mostly general friendship, but some romance and drama and humor. I like humor. Nearly all of them are Heero and Relena, but the others flit in and out as I see fit.

4/29/2012 #53
Spellshadow98

Name of Story: Hunted

Author: Shadow Rise

Length: 769 words-completed

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6858176/1/Hunted

Summary: What happened the night Luna was captured by Death Eaters? ONESHOT. (copied and pasted directly from the author's summary).

My opinion: This story is amazing. I love the imagery and the way the author understands how Luna reacts to the events. This story is wonderful!

5/15/2012 . Edited 5/15/2012 #54
Madam'zelleGiry

Name of Story: Because I Care

Author: Amaya Ramiel

Fandom: Sherlock

Rating: K

Length: 10,520

Summary: Sherlock gets food poisoning while John is away and it's up to Mycroft to take care of his little brother. In the process, confessions will be made and Sherlock will learn that caring is not always a disadvantage. not slash lots of H/C, family-fluff.

5/18/2012 #55
Aspiring Hobby

I hope you will all like it!

Name of Story: A choice of roads

Author: Anaphalis

Fandom: Rurouni Kenshin X Inuyasha

Rating: M (but nothing much too graphic, indications yes but not graphic)

Length: 16,494

Summary: A journey of a thousand miles may start with a single step- but what happens if someone walks into you? Battousai the assassin gets transported to feudal Japan. The rest of his year isn't looking very good either.

And also guys the author has answered some of the most asked questions about it which is at:- www.livejournal.com/users/anaphalis/1286.html

And also the link to the story is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2085123/1/A_Choice_of_Roads

6/1/2012 . Edited 6/1/2012 #56
Aspiring Hobby

And I hope you will like this as well:-

Name of the story: Mobius

Author: Anaphalis

Fandom: Rurouni Kenshin X Inuyasha

Lenght:16,434

Summary: Kagome's got a horny kitsune, an invisible 'friend' and a kamikaze quest with a five hundred year deadline. Oh yeah, and she's disguised as a boy. But when did that ever get in the way of "twue wuv? Let's just not answer that.

I hope you will like it and a warning it features :Kagome X Shippo as pairing!

And also the link to the story is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2174562/1/Mobius

6/1/2012 . Edited 6/1/2012 #57
Tune4Toons

Name of Story: Desiderata

Author: Dualism

Fandom: Kingdom Hearts

Length: 2,892

Summary: Once upon a time, a little boy became a knight. RikuSora.

6/26/2012 #58
Lady Arachne

(Don't know if somebody already mentioned this story, but I'm going to! :D)

Name of Story: The Rise of the Drackens

Author: StarLight Massacre

Length: Chapters: 57, Words: 438,052, Reviews: 7,895

Summary: Harry comes into a very unexpected inheritance. He is a creature both rare and beautiful and now he must avoid detection at all costs, whilst choosing his life partners and dealing with impending pregnancy at sixteen. What's a boy to do?

This story is amazing! I'm not going to give any spoilers(for those who haven't read it yet), but I will say that this story has its own community in DeviantArt and has its own wiki page!! And the best thing is that the story isn't finished yet and more chapters are still coming! :D

She has a facebook page where she talks to her fans! Her facebook username is StarLight Mass! Hope you guys enjoy the story as much as I did! :DD

8/27/2012 . Edited 8/28/2012 #59
me n u ferever. never

Name of Story: Monster

Author: TheBloodyWoflxo

Fandom: Twilight

Rated: m

Length: 159 thousand words

Summary: "I am a monster—born to protect, living only kill the Cold Men. The funny thing is, he is one of them, but I can't kill him. Just one glance has bound two sworn enemies together. Is it fate, or a joke? Can one who has lost herself really be found again by another? Or is this another dark, dirty, trick of my own mind? A forbidden passion, heat, and intense anger—you've been warned."

Its a fic of wolf life through oc and twists on eclipse itsreally interseting and good character ! angst but humor and raomnce too.

8/28/2012 . Edited 8/28/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune GeorgyannWayson, Luna Rapunzel, The Real F'n Scorp, Madam'zelleGiry, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member