The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which spotlights the excellent stories in our archives and promotes reviewing all stories without the promise of getting a review in return. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
this is not a pipe

Cliff: Cormac, duhhh. Because he's hot but he's SO.ANNOYING.

Shag: Krum, because he's all dark and sexy ;)

Marry: Ron, because he's adorable. But if we get married he needs to start eating with his mouth closed. Seriously.

Grawp, the creepy monster guy from the Goonies (I think his name was Sloth or something), and Davy Jones from Pirates. They're all so yummy, aren't they? ;)

7/13/2010 #151
StoryGirl02

Oh yes, the yummmmmmiest! :/

Cliff: Sloth guy thingy.

Marry: Davy Jones, because I like singing "David Jonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnes, da-da-da!"

Shag: Grawp, 'cause he's one sexxxxay beast! :)

Tiny Tim, Spike (of Buffy) & Fred Weasley!

7/13/2010 #152
Wendy Brune

I feel so wrong for what I'm about to do, but...

Cliff: Tiny Tim...I can't afford the medical bills. (I'm not a bad person!)

Shag: Spike. Yummmy.

Marry: Fred Weasley, because I really am a fangirl over him. ;-D

Charlotte from Charlotte's Web, the giant scary spider from Lord of the Rings, Aragog from Harry Potter.

Yeah. Good luck.

7/13/2010 #153
StoryGirl02

:O Meanie!

Cliff: Aragog cause he's mean & he wants his kiddies to eat Harry & Ron! :O

Shag: Giant scary spider from LotR, because he's sexy?

Marry: Charlotte, cause she's sweet!

Angel of Buffy, Leo of Charmed & Giles of Buffy!

7/13/2010 #154
this is not a pipe

Cliff: Leo, because he's too much of a pretty boy, and in the few episodes of the show that I did see, he mostly pissed me off.

Shag: Never watched Buffy, but that Giles dude seems sexy in that waaaayy older guy sort of way.

Marry: Angel, because he's also Seeley Booth, and if I marry him I get to shag him all I want, yes?

This is going to be tough, because they're all Johnny Depp, but I'm curious to see which one people like the best. So it's going to be Sweeney Todd, Jack Sparrow, and Edward Scissorhands.

7/13/2010 #155
StoryGirl02

Cliff: Sweeney Todd, because he sung through the whole movie & I hated it!

Shag: Edward Scissorhands, because he's got the cuteness!

Marry: Jack Sparrow, because he's a pirate!

Prince Charming, Beast (of Beauty & the Beast), & Aladdin.

7/13/2010 #156
ShadedRogue

Cliff: Prince Charming, because he's boring

Shag: Aladdin, I don't know, it's either that or marry him, and I don't thinkI'd want to marry him.

Marry: Beast, because you know what they say about wild men. -wink-

Um...Shang Li from Mulan, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, and... Thomas from Poccahauntus (ignore my spelling). To keep up with the Disney theme.

7/13/2010 . Edited 7/13/2010 #157
StoryGirl02

;) Wild men aye. Haha.

Cliff: Gaston, cause he's just mean & yeah. :P

Shag: Shang Li, cause I like his name!

Marry: Thomas, cause he's niccccccce. :)

Quinn Fabray, Rachel Berry & that Jewish kid that follows Rachel around, I forget his name I think it's Jacob?

7/15/2010 #158
Luna Rapunzel

Cliff: Jacob

Shag: Quinn

Marry: Rachel

Easy. XD Okay, um. omg I can't think of any fandoms. Lucius Malfoy, Gilderoy Lockhart, Tom Riddle.

7/16/2010 #159
StoryGirl02

hehe.

Cliff: Gilderoy Lockhart

Shag: Tom Riddle when he was younger & hot, not when he's all snakey and ew.

Marry: Lucius Malfoy, cause I like his cane :)

Ariel, Mulan, & Cinderella

7/16/2010 #160
Luna Rapunzel

Seriously? I'd totally marry Lockhart. But.

Cliff: Ariel because we did this parody of A Midsummer Night's Dream last May/June with Disney princesses in my English class and I was Ariel and we made her a spoiled daddy's girl bratty terrible person :)

Shag: Cinderella because that one's obvious

Marry: Mulan because she's clearly a feminist and we're politically compatible :]]

Snow White, Aurora, Belle

7/16/2010 #161
eSJa

Hmmm....

Cliff: Snow White, hard choice but she is not really my type.

Marry: Aurora because she can clean really, really well and looks great doing it. :P

Shag: Belle....I like some spunk in my girls. ;-)

Doh! Forgot to put my choices, umm. Hahaha, staying with Disney, Woody, Buzz or Zerg!

7/16/2010 . Edited 7/16/2010 #162
Luna Rapunzel

Cliff: Zurg

Shag: Buzz (his Spanish mode? Come on)

Marry: Woody

Jessie, Rex, Bullseye

7/16/2010 #163
this is not a pipe

Cliff: Gaston, because he's so....urghh...I don't know. If I say he has too much muscle, will you judge me?

Shag: Shang Li, because Asian men make me incredibly happy, even if they're cartoons.

Marry: Thomas, because every time I see him I feel like I desperately need to give him a really big hug.

And because I just watched love actually...Liam Neeson, Alan Rickman, and Hugh Grant. Notice how I didn't put Colin Firth...I feel like making people choose between him and Hugh Grant is rude. Although the three options are still really rude because all of them are just so yummy xD

7/16/2010 #164
this is not a pipe

Ohh wow woops...for some reason it only showed me the post from like two days ago....? Weird. But I'll answer the three people you posted anyways.

Cliff: Rex, just because.

Shag: Jessie, because she's the only human so I figured it would be the most comfortable..

Marry: Bullseye, because he's adorable

And I'll be sticking to the three men I wrote on my last post xD

7/16/2010 #165
StoryGirl02

Haha, it does that to me! FF is sillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly.

Cliff: Hugh Grant, 'cause he's a whiny biatch.

Shag: Liam Neeson, 'cause he's freeeeeeaking amazing in Taken!

Marry: Alan Rickman, 'cause I love his voice. hehe.

Ummmmmmmm, well. I cannot think. GOOGLE TIME! ;)

Percy Jackson, Harry Potter & Gandalf!

7/17/2010 #166
this is not a pipe

Poor Hugh Grant. He's kinda sexy, so it hurts to see him fall off a cliff.

Cliff: Percy Jackman, because he's a twelve year old Harry Potter wannabe.

Shag: Gandalf, because I'd rather be married to Harry Potter so that I could shag him all the time.

Marry: Harry Potter. See above comment about being able to shag him all the time.

Hmmm...I guess I'm gonna go with McDreamy, McSteamy, and George (all from Grey's Anatomy).

7/17/2010 #167
StoryGirl02

Cliff: George

Shag: McSteamy

Marry: McDreamy!

Turk, JD, Doctor Cox (all from Sccccccccrubs! :D)

7/17/2010 #168
TheBigMystery

Oh, complicated. hmmmm...

Cliff: Doctor Cox....ewww

Shag: JD, hes a kinda dorky cute

Marry: Turk. Hes got a kind face X3

Okay, how about anime? Trigun?

Vash, Wolfwood, and Lagato. Thats a hard one...

7/17/2010 . Edited 7/17/2010 #169
ShadedRogue

Cliff: Lagato. He scared the crap out of me.

Shag: Vash.

Marry: Wolfwood. Favourite character, hands down.

Uh...now I have to think of some. I'm going Lord of the Rings. So, Aragorn, Legolas, aaaaand uh...Boromir.

7/18/2010 #170
Petticoats

Hmph, it's been so long, I had to Wikipedia and Google Image search Aragorn and Boromir. Poor boys.

Cliff: Aragorn. He seems okay (and is pretty hot), but he has too much pride, and isn't particularly special, otherwise, as far as I read.

Shag: Boromir; pretty much merely for this sentence "Boromir's great stamina and physical strength, together with a forceful and commanding personality..." *ahem*

Marry: Legolas, so I can braid his pretty hair, all the time.

Ooh! I know! Let's debase classic American literature! Who's read To Kill A Mockingbird? Well, Scout, Jem, and Atticus.

7/20/2010 #171
Wendy Brune

OOH! Good options!

Cliff: Scout. That was hard, btw. I love them all.

Shag: Jem. I always liked Jem.

Marry: Atticus. He's just an awesome guy.

Follow the classical literature route, let's go with.... Shakespeare! Romeo, Hamlet, and Puck (from a Midsummer Night's Dream) ... All so irritating.

7/23/2010 #172
Luna Rapunzel

Cliff: Puck. Probably the most straight-up annoying and not even that attractive.

Shag: Romeo. I actually hate him the most out of the three (okay, dude, you are not in love with Juliet just because you think she's hot and you've known each other for two seconds. What about that other girl, what's her face, that you thought you were so in love with two minutes before you met Juliet, hhm? And then you go and kill yourself because you're so lovesick. No. You're pathetic. Grow the heck up and get over yourself), but his personality wouldn't annoy me as much as Puck's would, and at least he's supposed to be more attractive. I think I could tolerate him long enough to have presumably halfway decent physical relations. XD

Marry: Hamlet, because he's by far the most tolerable and has potential to grow up and get over himself, unlike my pal Romeo. And then Puck's just hopelessly... ehhh. So there you are. ;D

From Veronaville in The Sims 2: Goneril, Regan, Kent.

7/23/2010 #173
ShadedRogue

Despite playing the Sims, I actually have no idea who these characters are, so I going to do it by random.

Cliff: Goneril. Sounds like gonorrhea.

Shag: Kent. No reason.

Marry: Regan. I like the name?

And let's do a theme. So, how about DreamWorks Animation: Shrek (Shrek), Moses (The Prince of Egypt), and Hiccup (How To Train Your Dragon).

8/13/2010 #174
Jemennuie

@ Wendy Brune: I just want to let you know that I was looking at the most recent post when I saw a bit of your post out of the corner of my eye; specifically the "Shag: Jem. I always liked Jem." Then I looked at the surrounding lines and realized you meant Jem from "To Kill a Mockingbird" and spent about five minutes laughing because even though I picked my username so the nickname would be the same as Jem from "To Kill a Mockingbird" I had forgotten that, haha.

Anyways, onto the game:

Cliff: Shrek (to get him to stop making sequels)

Shag: Moses (eh, he's not bad looking)

Marry: Hiccup (I haven't seen the movie, but from the trailers he looks nice enough)

Potpourri of genres: Boo Radley (To Kill a Mockingbird), Arthur (Inception), Sheldon (Big Bang Theory TV show)

8/15/2010 #175
ShadedRogue

Cliff: Boo Radley.

Shag: Sheldon

Marry: Arthur. (Joseph Gordon-Levitt, you are MINE! -incomprehensible fangirl noises-)

I hate this part. Pirate time! Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Carribean), Captain Hook, Blackbeard

8/15/2010 #176
StoryGirl02

Weeeeeeelll ;)

Cliff: Blackbeard (yuuuuck!)

Shag: Captain Hook

Marry: Jack Sparrrrrrrrrrrrow! :O

Let's go blond guys! Anakin from Star Wars, Jack from Titanic & Draco from HP.

8/17/2010 #177
eatpandas.rawr

This was surprisingly hard

Cliff: Anakin

Shag: Jack

Marry: Draco

Fruits Basket Charas-Hatori, Yuki, and Haru

8/17/2010 . Edited 8/17/2010 #178
Shuna

(I don't know the series)

Cliff: Fruits Basket Charas-Hatori

Shag: Yuki

Marry: Haru

Canonish!Harry, Slytherin!Harry and veela!Harry

8/17/2010 #179
this is not a pipe

Cliff: veela!Harry, because I keep picturing him flipping his new lustrous blond hair and its creeping me out.

Shag: Slytherin!Harry, because Slytherins just do everything better. And sexier.

Marry: Canonish!Harry, because he's adorable and I always really want to give him a hug.

I'm gonna go with Seth Meyers, Robert Downey Jr., and Hugh Jackman, because they're completely unrelated and because I can xD

8/17/2010 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune GeorgyannWayson, Luna Rapunzel, The Real F'n Scorp, Madam'zelleGiry, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member