The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which spotlights the excellent stories in our archives and promotes reviewing all stories without the promise of getting a review in return. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »
verity candor

Cliff: Mr Boffin (who, again?)

Shag: David Copperfield (because he's so... so... young and shaggable)

Marry: Oliver Twist (because, d'awww)

Okay.... let's do... cereal mascots! Sonny the Cocoa Puffs bird, Lucky for Lucky Charms, aaaannd the Trix Rabbit!!

12/19/2010 . Edited 12/19/2010 #211
Luna Rapunzel

BOOKWORM. I MISSED YOU!

CLIFF: Sonny the Cocoa Puffs bird because I don't eat Cocoa Puffs often enough to be familiar with the mascot.

SHAG: Lucky, by process of elimination. LOL

MARRY: Trix Rabbit. As a kid, I always felt so bad for him in the commercials when the kids wouldn't let him eat the cereal. I JUST WANT HIM TO KNOW THAT I DON'T MIND IF HE EATS MY TRIX, EVEN IF HE'S NOT A KID, OKAY.

On account of my music appreciation final tomorrow, let's go with composers for this round: Bach, Mozart, and Beethoven.

12/19/2010 #212
my best enemy

Cliff: Beethoven (he was deaf and crazy. Need I say more?)

Shag: Bach (cause where else am I supposed to put him?)

Marry: Mozart (A musical genius? That's something for me :)

Okay: the Twilight gang (God I hate Twilight!): Edward, Emmett, Jasper

12/19/2010 #213
Il'Diko

because I actually like fanon!Twilight!!!! ;)

cliff: Emmet

shag: Edward :)

marry: Jasper :-P

ok: Terminator, the character Bruce Willis plays in 'Die Hard', Rocky (if you know who he is... Silvester Stallone plays him and all...)

12/19/2010 #214
GetYourGleekOn

Cliff: Terminator

Shag: Bruce Willis

Marry: Rocky

Darren Criss, Seth Meyers, Christan Coulson.

12/20/2010 . Edited 12/20/2010 #215
Wendy Brune

Hey xAccioDramionex! When you have a minute, please introduce yourself here - we'd love to get to know you better! (Apologies in advance if you already did and I missed it!)Hmm

Good options!

Cliff: Christan Coulson

Shag: Darren Criss

Marry: Seth Meyers (love love love him!)

Hmmm. Seth Meyers has inspired me to do an SNL theme, so... Andy Samberg, Kenan Thompson, Jason Sudeikis (look them up!)

12/20/2010 #216
verity candor

I MISSED YOU TOO EHWIES!!!

Cliff: Kenan (He brings back horrible memories of All That...)

Shag: Andy Samberg (Cause his glasses are so cu-ute! Is it bad that I like my men bespectacled?)

Marry: Jason Sudeikis (By elimination. Also he looks kind of huggable.)

SUPERHEROES!!!

Ummm, Green Lantern, Daredevil, aaaandddd.... Spidey.

12/20/2010 . Edited 12/20/2010 #217
GetYourGleekOn

Cliff: Green Lantern (I never liked him. Dunno why...)

Shag: Daredevil

Marry: Spidey ;D

More SNL! Fred Armisen, Will Forte, Bill Hader.

12/21/2010 . Edited 12/22/2010 #218
Wendy Brune

Good choices again!

Cliff: Will Forte

Shag: Fred Armisen

Marry: Bill Hader

How about some of my favorite SNL ladies ... sorta! Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Kristen Wiig

12/23/2010 #219
StoryGirl02

Oooooh ;)

Cliff: Kristen Wiig

Shag: Amy Poehler

Marry: Tinnnnnna Fey!

Ummm so Glee guys? Puck, Sam & Miiiiike.

12/27/2010 #220
eSJa

Well look at how progressive I'm being! =D

Cliff: Mike (seriously he needs a couple months in the hospital to soften those abs.)

Shag: Puck (For obvious experience)

Marry: Sam (He might be a dolt but he's sincere.)

Glee guest starts! Holly Holiday, April Rhodes, Grace Hitchens.

1/21/2011 #221
ladia2287

Cliff: Holly

Shag: Grace

Marry: April

And next up we have the lovely, wonderful... *drum roll sounds*

James Potter, Severus Snape, Rodolphus Lestrange

5/12/2011 #222
SiriuslyPeeved

LOL!

James Potter: Shag

Severus Snape: Marry

Rodolphus Lestrange: Cliff

Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Aayla Secura (blue Jedi)

5/12/2011 #223
ladia2287

Cliff: Mace Windu

Shag: Obi-Wan

Marry: Aayla Secura

And now, for today's contestants... Agatha Christie, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Charles Dickens, come on down! (lol, I crack me up :P)

5/12/2011 #224
StoryGirl02

Cliff: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle cause I have no clue who he is.

Shag: Agatha Christie.

Marry: Charles Dickens! ;)

Ready, okay! Severus Snape, Tom Riddle Senior, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& good ol' Voldie!

6/16/2011 #225
ShadedRogue

Cliff: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle cause I have no clue who he is.

Duuuuuude. Sherlock Holmes. DDDDD8

Cliff: Tom Riddle Senior.

Shag: Voldy. The no-nose thing totally does it for me. ;)

Marry: Snape. Because he seems the least destructive of a husband

Uh...let's go a Glee route, because everyone here seems to watch it: Finn, Artie, Puck.

6/17/2011 . Edited 6/17/2011 #226
Luna Rapunzel

Cliff: Finn. I hate what they did to his character this season. D: HE USED TO BE SUCH A GOOD GUY!

Shag: Artie, which might be difficult on account of the wheelchair, but he's way too much of a chauvinist for me to actually be able to marry the guy, even though other than that I love him.

Marry: Puck. LOLOLOL a season ago I would have cliffed him without a second thought, but he's like my favorite now.

Uh... Glee gay guys. XD Kurt, Blaine, Karofsky.

6/17/2011 #227
malfoyforever

Cliff: Davy Jones (Shudder)

Shag: Tom Riddle Jr.

Marry: Mickey Mouse (Umm, it would be an interesting experience...? :P)

Lucius Malfoy, Elmo, Vernon Dursley

Oh, yeah. Where's the review tag game? Thanks.

6/22/2011 #228
Avora SaDiablo

Cliff: Vernon Dursley (anything else would be wrong on SOOO many levels)

Shag: Elmo - but is it actually possible? in all honesty it would be going off the cliff with Vernon

Marry: Lucius /swoon

Going with a theme of Lena Headey - Sarah Conner (Sarah Conner Chronicals), Queen Gorgo (300), Cersei Lannister (Game of thrones)

8/3/2011 #229
ADreamerInAWorldOfRealists

Cliff: Queen Gorgo (I don't really know the first two, so it's a bit hard)

Shag: Cersei Lannister

Marry: Sarah Conner ( she's so badass :} )

Ah, Glee. Brittany, Santana, Rachel. :)

8/17/2011 #230
Wendy Brune

Cliff: Santana (she's too mean!)

Shag: Rachel

Marry: Brittany

Hmmm. In honor of the new(ish) Harry Potter movie...Voldemort, Draco Malfoy, Nagini

8/17/2011 #231
Avora SaDiablo

Cliff: Nagini - anything else would be wrong in so many ways and probably get me arrested... although there was that woman who is married to the effeil tower... go figure...

Shag: Draco Malfoy

Marry: Voldemort, I think he is almost as insane as I am and he needs some lovin too. Besides, just think how upset dear bella would be

Harry Potter, Dean Thomas, Neville Longbottom

8/19/2011 #232
Ikrona

Cliff: Dean Thomas. Nothing against him, he's just the one I like the least of the three :D

Shag: Ooh, I was really, really torn on this one-- I love both Harry and Neville! In the end I picked Neville, because...

Marry: ...I would rather marry Harry :D

Since we seem to be on a Harry Potter kick here: Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus Lupin.

8/20/2011 #233
Avora SaDiablo

Cliff: James Potter. I'm sorry but as far as I can tell he is REALLY overated... /ducks for cover against raging fangirls

Shag: Sirius Black. The man has been in a magical hell hole prison for 11 odd years, seriously, I'm sure he needs it

Marry: Remus Lupin. I adore him. He's like a giant cuddley puppy... wolf... thing...

hmm... next... Darth Vader, Lord Voldemort, Sue Sylvester. (Its sad, i know but I had a brain fart moment where I couldn't think of another epic villan)

8/27/2011 #234
ShadedRogue

SaDi, I totally agree with you about James being overrated. /ducks with you

Oh, this is a toughie.

Cliff: Darth Vader, even though I'm a huge Star Wars fan.

Shag: Voldemort. Two words: Ralph Fiennes. And, also, lack of nose is a total turn on. ;D

Marry: Sue Sylvester. Because Jane Lynch is too awesome for words.

I'm going to go with a Battlestar Galactica theme because I know there are a few of you who are fans.

So, Gaius Baltar, Lee Adama, Felix Gaeta.

9/11/2011 #235
Avora SaDiablo

Ohh you're mean!

Cliff: Felix - I'm sorry, but he is a turn coat - and he annoys me no end.

Shag: Lee - It would end in divorce as he only has eyes for Kara, but he's still a hunk

Marry: Gaius - he needs a woman to set him straight and there could be some interesting threesums with "angel" 6 :o so naughty. but I do love him, even through his mesiah cult herum thing.

So I shall return the favour, and throw some cylons at you

Caprica, Sharron - Boomer edition, D'Anna

9/14/2011 #236
ShadedRogue

Giiiiiiirl, you did not just cliff Gaeta. D8 lol.

This is hard, too.

Cliff: Caprica, no specific reason.

Shag: D'Anna. Two words: Lucy Lawless. That is all.

Marry: Boomer. Because she seems like the cylon less likely to rip my head off/practice psychological warfare on me, and because Grace Park is adorable.

Lets go with characters from movies from the 90's: Alan Grant (Sam Neill; Jurassic Park), Edward Scissorhands (Johnny Depp; Edward Scissorhands), William Shakespeare (Joseph Fiennes; Shakespeare in Love).

9/14/2011 #237
this is not a pipe

Cliff: Alan Grant, because he's cute and all but he can't compete with the other guys.

Shag: William Shakespeare. If you watched Shakespeare in Love then you can understand why there is no explanation necessary.

Marry: Edward Scissorhands, because he's the best thing since sliced bread. Also it helps that he's adorable.

This has probably been done before but here goes: Nine, Ten, and Eleven. I am, of course, referring to Doctor Who (:

9/29/2011 #238
ShadedRogue

Nooo! I love them all! Don't make me choose!

Cliff: Nine. Even though presented with the opportunity I'd totally take him home with me.

Shag: Eleven. He's adorable, but I think his motormouth would drive me insane if I were married to him. I'd imagine it'd be terribly awkward though. Hmm.

Marry: Ten. Hands down. It doesn't help that I'm a hopeless fangirl of David Tennant's.

To keep in the Doctor Who vein, season six temp!companions: Canton Delaware (The Impossible Astronaut, Day of the Moon), Craig (from The Lodger, Closing Time), and "The bloody Queen, mate" (The Beast Below).

9/30/2011 . Edited 9/30/2011 #239
TheWordFountain

This is surprising really hard. I don't want to cliff any of them!

Cliff: Craig

Shag: Liz Ten ("The bloody Queen, mate")

Marry: Canton Delaware

Wah, that was hard. All right, I'm going to go to the Merlin fandom: Merlin, Lancelot, and Gwen.

1/5/2012 . Edited 1/5/2012 #240
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune GeorgyannWayson, Luna Rapunzel, The Real F'n Scorp, Madam'zelleGiry, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member