The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which spotlights the excellent stories in our archives and promotes reviewing all stories without the promise of getting a review in return. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
SiriuslyPeeved

(answering as Myra, OC from Unwritten (M))

A: Oh, I didn't go to school, not everyone needs to, dear, but the most fun I had with my mentor was learning how to charm plants to protect my home.

Q: If you had a day free of responsibilities to spend as you chose, how would you spend it?

8/23/2010 #61
Pepe Le Pew

A: I'd have too many things to spend it on. Olivia would never let me have a day off! She's terrible I tell you (OC - Charlie from a Harry Potter story I'm writing)

Q: To whom would you write a letter, why and how long would it be?

9/1/2010 . Edited 9/3/2010 #62
Pepe Le Pew

I did it again...how do I managed to keep doing this. Sorry, it was another double post thingy.

9/1/2010 . Edited 9/1/2010 #63
Pepe Le Pew

This is ridiculous, again Sorry!

9/1/2010 . Edited 9/1/2010 #64
Jemennuie

A: No one. I would write to no one. (And it would be pages long, and I would say that I'm sorry he has to live at our parents' house again, and that he could sleep on the couch in my apartment living room if he wanted to, even if it's a bit ratty and a hideous shade of plaid, and I'm sorry I pretended to not know him and I'm sorry I never said good-bye before the start of his prison sentence and I'm sorry that I'm just so ashamed of him. And that it doesn't matter that I haven't talked to him in fifteen years, because he's still the closest friend I have and nothing is stronger than the bonds of family.)

(And then I would rip that delicately written upon piece of parchment to shreds like so many of my other attempts at reconciliation because apologies always stick in my throat and to the tips of my fingers no matter how much I don't want them to.)

-[Liseli, a Harry Potter OC of mine].

Q: If you could talk to one person from your past again, who would it be and why?

9/2/2010 #65
bkwrmnlvnit

A: Myself. I would talk to that faraway childhood of mine and tell him not to let go; not to stop believing; not to grow up, just like the storybooks say. I can't even see the line anymore, truly, between when life was easy and when it was hard. It was just so ... gradual, and now things are different, and I've lost sight of myself.

Q: What is your P (p-p-poker) face like?

9/2/2010 #66
Pepe Le Pew

A: Poker Face? Have you ever tried playing poker with Sirius? It's impossible! He says I have a terrible poker face and I know I have the best. At least until Dimitri shows up. Then I suck, they suck for letting me suck! Man, they are mean! (Charlie)

Q: If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

9/2/2010 #67
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody

A: I believe it would be my name, you see Lestrange is not a very excepted name these days, especially in the house of Gryffindor. (Corson Lestrange, from my HP story)

Q: People walk in and out of lives every day, who do you miss the most?

9/18/2010 . Edited 9/18/2010 #68
Pepe Le Pew

A: Severus. I know, it's weird. He's the biggest bastard I've ever met and I miss him. Sometimes I think he deserves whatever comes his way and other times I miss him so bad it's not even funny. Olivia would kill me if she knew. (Charlie)

Q: What do you wish you weren't afraid of?

9/18/2010 #69
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody

A: I wish I wasn't afraid of my emotions, yes an odd answer, but every time someone tries to get close to me and I feel a new feeling I systematically pt up walls to keep the feelings out. I'm afraid that one day it won't be a good feeling, but the madness that's taken many in my family.

Q: Often we find ourselves in between a rock and a hard place, what's been one of your greatest challenges?

9/18/2010 #70
ShadedRogue

A: My biggest challenge is finding light in the darkest of situations.

Q: What do you wish you could take back, why?

11/5/2010 #71
ladia2287

A: I wish I could take back my blind obedience to Father. Had I been braver then perhaps I could have averted the miserable life I have lived. (Artemis)

Q: If you had to choose between following your family's expectations, or your dreams, which path would you take?

11/6/2010 #72
Mortimer Van-Wyke

A: my own dreams. My family means nothing to me, and I've made theat quite clear.

Q: what's the purpose in your life?

11/23/2010 #73
Fatalyst

A: Finding it. (Haku Yowane, from Masculine Fantasy)

Q: Hot or cold?

(I really like this idea, but I wanted to use it more intensely so I can figure out the character "Haku" more. Think I could try making a thread just for her?)

12/1/2010 . Edited 12/1/2010 #74
bkwrmnlvnit

A: It's always cold here. So hot. Preferably tropically hot.

Q: What is your dream career?

(I'm confused as to what you mean.)

12/3/2010 #75
ladia2287

A: Don't tell my brother, but I would love to work in Historical Research. It just fascinates me. (Alysia)

Q: What would you do if someone you really cared about betrayed you in the worst way possible?

12/3/2010 #76
my best enemy

A: I don't care about anyone, But I would slap them anyway and probably scream and cuss a bit. (Jade Nigellus)

Q: Who do you love the most in the world?

12/4/2010 #77
ShadedRogue

A: I love myself, and that's all who matters. (Korwin)

Q: Why do you care so much?

12/10/2010 #78
my best enemy

A: I dont.

Q: Are you happy right now?

12/15/2010 #79
Techne

A: Yes, I am. Why wouldn't I be?

Q: Is humanity worth saving in the end?

1/23/2011 #80
tangled sentence

A: humnanity as a whole is worth saving only for the few individuals that are extrodinary.

Q: Is destiny a decided thing or what you make it?

2/17/2011 #81
thenewkait

A: Destiny is in your own decision. Life is how you make it.

Q: What makes you happiest?

3/5/2011 #82
ladia2287

A: Tough question. If I could ever see that scumbag Lucius behind bars, then that might be the answer.

Q: If your reputation was damaged beyond repair by events outside of your control, would you leave and try to rebuild your life, or would you stay and fight for your good name to the bitter end?

3/29/2011 #83
Quill-and-Parchment

A: I will stay and I will fight, because strength cannot be given but can be gained, and what beat me down will bring me up, higher than before. There is such a thing as pride, in yourself, in who you are, in your reputation no matter how damaged it is - because you make your reputation. I will not flee. And neither will I forgive the ones who condemned me. (Gray Lady, original work)

Q: Live a sheltered, controlled life or live a dangerous but free one?

4/14/2011 #84
bkwrmnlvnit

A: ... wow. How did you know that's something I've grappled with before? I don't think I'm living the sheltered, controlled life, however. I mean, I have most anything I could ask for, but I can still make my own decisions. I can.

Q: What's your deepest fear.

4/14/2011 #85
TheBlackPages

A: I fear losing my sanity. Ever since I have linked with a demon, I have been receiving visions of death, darkness and rage and my awareness had increased a thousand times, I can now feel animal's emotions, almost regardless of my proximity to them. It is maddening. And the silence, the impenetrable silence. It is everywhere. (Indra Farron - Too high a price multi-chapter story)

Q: Would you die for the one you love?

7/7/2011 #86
ShadedRogue

A: Without a second thought.

Q: Do you believe that justice comes to those who deserve it?

10/26/2011 #87
Shorinji Ryu

A: No. Justice comes to those who earn and uphold it. (Hyata Tadashi)

Q: How determined are you to make an imprint on society?

11/7/2011 #88
bkwrmnlvnit

A: To hell with society.

Q: What was your biggest dream?

11/7/2011 #89
Mistical Ninja

A: Heh... At one time, I thought it meant everything to become Hokage.... Now? Now I only want to protect what's precious to me. My precious people. I will never lose them. Rain or snow, This world or the next nothing will stop me from protecting them. That is who I am. That is my Nindo.

Q:How far would you go to achieve your greatest dream?

11/7/2011 . Edited 11/7/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: bkwrmnlvnit Wendy Brune, darkaccalia520, GeorgyannWayson, Luna Rapunzel, The Real F'n Scorp, Madam'zelleGiry, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member