The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which promotes reviewing of all stories and spotlighting talented writers. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
McJunker

The only one who matters. I have no use for the entire world. (Shenzi/Lee, "Fire for Effect")

Where did you and your partner go on your first date? If single, where would you plan to take her/him?

2/26/2012 #151
The Bitter Kitten

We're going to the opera. I said I'd pay, but I'm going to "forget my wallet". (Glinter)

We're going to this little island I know for the day. (Annek)

What makes 'home' for you?

2/26/2012 #152
Hope the Ghost Writer

Voca: This may sound very cheesy, but anywhere my friends are is home to me.

...I swear, if you laugh at that answer, I'm going to kick your ass.

Q: If you could watch anything explode in front of your very eyes, what would it be and why?

2/26/2012 #153
McJunker

..."anywhere me friends are is home to me"?

*snort* :) Sorry, I only went there because you warned me not to.

EVERYTHING! I want to blow up everything in the world, and dance a merry dances as the flames reach sky high! HA hA ha hA HeE hEe HA HEe HA! But specifically, I think that undermining the Tower of Barad-dur would be pretty amazing. (Sapper, "The Black Company in Middle Earth")

Death Eater convention. Solberry can watch our backs while Brand and I set the explosives. I will treasure their demise for eternity. (Robert Wilson, "The Third Wizarding War")

If you had to work as a lumberjack for a year, how would you react?

2/26/2012 #154
The Bitter Kitten

As long as I get paid, bring it on. (Annek)

Ew. (Glinter)

You have the numbers for all (and I mean all) the lotteries for the next 3 months. What do you do with them?

2/26/2012 #155
SimonSeville27

Haha. What do I look like, an idiot? I'd use em. (Alvin)

Well, I think the bigger question is where they came from. You know, I happen to know a thing or two about the space time continuum and you don't exactly want to mess with it if you can avoid it. And I don't really believe in a premonition of some sort, so I can't say that I would use the numbers knowing that they either have no basis in science or that they could alter the fabric of our very society. (Simon)

Ummm... I'm 8. C-can I even buy a ticket? I guess I'd probably ask my brothers. (Theodore)

Q: You were just given a working time machine. What do you do with it?

2/26/2012 #156
McJunker

I go back to the Battle at the Moki Lang and I volunteer to call for fire before Hsu can. That makes sense in context, believe me. (Shenzi/Lee, "Fire for Effect")

I go back to the start of the Black Sun invasion, and go through it all again without changing a single thing. Except, maybe, I'll kick even more ass. But seriously, that was the coolest day of my life. I'd love to do it again. (Honey Badger, "Honey Badger")

If you had to choose, bear attack or anaconda attack? And why?

2/26/2012 #157
Hope the Ghost Writer

Voca: *to McJunker* ...You're lucky I'm in a halfway decent mood today.

If I had a time machine...God, I don't even know where I'd want to travel first. Maybe I'd go back to the day that my father "died." I want to know what really happened.

I'd also go back to the day that bully began picking on me in school. No good mood could keep me from beating him up for picking on me.

Eh. If all else fails, I could always patent the design and sell duplicates of it. Time machines could easily be lucrative...but then there would be a hell-of-a-lot of time paradoxes, and time could end as we know it.

...Screw that plan, then. I'd just stick with time travel.

Q: You're fighting your evil doppelgänger. The only thing you have to fight with is a deck of cards. Your doppelgänger is fighting with a pointe shoe. What would be your fighting strategy?

2/26/2012 #158
Hope the Ghost Writer

Oops! Late post! x_x Sorry.

Voca: Hm. Both are rather...deadly. I'd probably choose a bear attack, because that means I'll be in a forest, which also means that I'll be able to climb to the top of a nearby tree and escape the bear's wrath via the treetops. Bottom line, I'd have a better chance of survival in a bear attack. Once an anaconda starts squeezing the crap out of you, there's no hope left. At least a few slashes of a bear's claw won't be enough to kill me (unless I bleed out or something, of course).

2/26/2012 #159
McJunker

I bend the deck and spray it out at eye level. While he's distracted, I kick him in the groin. I then take his pointed shoe and beat him with it. (Honey Badger, "Honey Badger")

If your life was a movie, who would play you and why?

2/26/2012 #160
The Bitter Kitten

Me, of course. I'm the only one who can portray my particular brand of rugged, rogueish charm. Or something. (Annek)

Assume you're the murderer in the game of Clue. Who are you, what weapon would you use, where, and why?

2/29/2012 #161
McJunker

I'm Mr. Green... nobody thinks about Mr. Green. The kitchen... I arranged to meet him there because I knew that kitchens hold a lot of sharp and potentially harmful objects. The knife... grabbed it in the kitchen. (Shenzi/Lee, "Fire For Effect)

If you wrote a novel for mass production, what would the plot of it be?

2/29/2012 #162
Desktop Warrior

I would make the plot as sugary and minimal as possible, focusing on sexual tension and action scenes so as to attract the widest audience. That would maximize the amount of money being made by this novel, which I would of course use for the clandestine purpose of advancing the Organization's interests. (My OC Andronicus, from Pokémon)

Which is the better teacher, instruction or experience?

2/29/2012 . Edited 2/29/2012 #163
McJunker

Instruction. Without proper training, my lads won't live long enough to gain experience. (Bullet, "The Black Company in Middle Earth")

Experience. There is no comparison between mere practice and actually living through it. (Kazuo, "Fire For Effect")

How would you fare in a zombie apocalypse?

2/29/2012 #164
The Bitter Kitten

Kick ass, take names, probably die in a blaze of glory. (Annek)

I'd kill myself before things got too bad. I'm not meant for troubled times, and I've done too much work on this body for it to be shambling around rotting. (Glinter)

Do the experiences make the man, or does the man make the most of his experience?

2/29/2012 . Edited 2/29/2012 #165
SiriuslyPeeved

Do the experiences make the man, or does the man make the most of his experience?

Use your experience to your own advantage before someone else does. (so, the second one, I suppose) --- (Dorcas Meadowes, Unwritten series, Potterverse)

If you could save only one personal possession from a fire, what would it be?

3/4/2012 . Edited 3/4/2012 #166
McJunker

The Annals. The Old Man would tear my arms off and beat me to death with them if I lost them. (Haroun, "The Black Company in Middle Earth")

Nothing. Nothing I own is worth associating myself with fire in any way. (Shenzi/Lee, "Fire for Effect")

What's your favorite food?

3/4/2012 #167
Desktop Warrior

Roast chicken and corn, with peaches 'n' cream for dessert! (Brendan Birch [in my headcanon], Pokémon)

Anything that doesn't have too many calories...gotta watch my figure~ (Harley, Pokémon)

Do you believe in omens?

3/4/2012 #168
The Bitter Kitten

Omens and superstitions are for people who don't want to take responsibility for their mistakes. And if you don't want to own up for your bad choices, you don't get to take credit for your good ones, either. (Glinter)

I don't strictly believe in omens, but I get weirded out by some situations. (Annek)

What's your dream house look like?

3/6/2012 #169
McJunker

Sited on an easily defendable piece of terrain; thick walls to stop artillery; a wine cellar you could get lost in; a massive courtyard where you can have massive parties; actual feather beds. (Haroun, "The Black Company in Middle Earth")

If I can actually call it my home, it's a dream come true. (Shenzi/Lee, "Fire for Effect")

If you get hurt, could you easily afford to get medical treatment? If so, how does it affect your finances? If not, what are you going to do now? (nature of injury is author's choice)

3/7/2012 #170
The Bitter Kitten

-I- can, but I can't say the same for too many others. There are a few district specific remedies that are cheap and easy to find , like sunsalve in 4 and I'd assume coagulin or the like in 7 or 1 or someplace you'd get cut a lot, but most medicine is whatever you can make yourself. And Good Luck if you actually need a health center anywhere but the Capitol. (Annek)

I guess? I can get my appearance adjusted whenever I want as long I tell Daddy who I'm going to, but I've never really been, like, hurt before. Wait! So this one time when I was way younger, like waaay younger, I got this like, paper cut from something and it hurt sooooo bad. I was screaming for hours and my nanny put like this stuff on it that was super slimy and gross and ...wait, what was the question? (Glinter)

Who or what are you fighting for?

3/8/2012 #171
McJunker

Me. (Shenzi/Lee, "Fire for Effect")

My brothers in the Company. (Haroun, "The Black Company in Middle Earth")

Under what circumstances is it acceptable to stop trying?

3/8/2012 #172
Desktop Warrior

Never. Even when you can't try anymore, you still try to try. (Brendan Birch [my headcanon], Pokémon)

When it is no longer in your best interest to do so. (Marie Mirhady, Pokémon)

When do you show an enemy mercy?

3/8/2012 #173
The Bitter Kitten

When you want to die. (Annek)

When I've made it clear I'm the best, I suppose. I'm really sweet, so I don't have any. (Glinter)

What's your opinion on scarves?

3/8/2012 #174
McJunker

Useful in the desert. They keep the wind and dust out of your face, and keep you warmer at night. Plus, I once had one that was dyed so it looked like I had a skull's face when I wore it. (Saintly, "The Black Company in Middle Earth")

When you slam your fingers in a door, what's the first thing out of your mouth?

3/8/2012 #175
ArtistoftheBlueMoon

I have fingers? Cool! (Goombatty, from Mario) If you were to make a story, what would be your favorite genre to write?

3/8/2012 #176
The Bitter Kitten

I, uh, don't really write? Probably adventure stories or something. Never really thought about it. (Annek, "Rex et Regnum")

You're a character in Breaking Bad. Who are you? Why?

3/11/2012 #177
McJunker

I'm Walt. Free enterprise of an extralegal nature is a... speciality of mine. (The Head, "Fire for Effect")

You're a character in Lost. Who are you? Why?

3/11/2012 #178
SiriuslyPeeved

The Smoke Monster. Though obviously I do not watch such Muggle scum as network television... (Voldemort, "Unwritten")

What is your guilty pleasure?

3/15/2012 #179
The Bitter Kitten

Spoiling people with gifts when they least expect it. (Annek, "Rex et Regnum")

There's no such thing as a guilty pleasure. If you want it, have it. That's what things like emesium pills are for. (Glinter, "Rex et Regnum")

What's the worry that keeps you up at night?

3/15/2012 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune Luna Rapunzel, The Real F'n Scorp, Madam'zelleGiry, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member