The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which spotlights the excellent stories in our archives and promotes reviewing all stories without the promise of getting a review in return. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Wendy Brune

Edit 4/27/15: Due to the lack of regulars that use this thread (and the fact that many people dump their stories here and then never post in the forum again), this thread is permanently closed.

---

Want to get the word out on a story of yours? Finally update your epic multi-chaptered fic and want all your fans to know there's a new chapter? Do so here! Before we did this mostly in the randomness thread, but this sometimes interrupted conversation flow and probably wasn't very effective, just because no one would see it after a new page was started. Promote all your stories here, or come to this thread to see what some of your RLt friends are up to!

---

Title:

Fandom:

Chapter added/length if one-shot:

Genre:

Summary/Characters/Whatever:

Rating:

Link:

3/24/2010 . Edited 4/27 #1
Wendy Brune

ONE VERY IMPORTANT RULE: Do not pimp the same story more than once on this thread UNLESS you've come out with a brand new chapter.This means that you can pimp two different one-shots, but you can not promote the same one-shot in two different posts.

Anyone who disregards this rule WILL have their second post deleted. If you break this rule more than once, all posts in this thread will be deleted.

3/24/2010 . Edited 7/11/2010 #2
Mistical Ninja

Title: Ginger & Ash

Fandom: Harry Potter

Chapter added or length: Currently at 12

Genre: Adventure/Romance

Summary:The Second Wizarding war is nearly over. As Harry begins the hunt for the Horcrux's, Ginny begins a new year of school. But all is not well. Things are happening that will change the course of not only her's, but ever wizards life. A HPGW. A/U

Rating: M

Link: Ginger And Ash

3/24/2010 . Edited 4/8/2010 #3
Dejsha

Title: Alya

Fandom: Lord of the Rings

Chapter added/length if one-shot: Currently 1 chapter, but it will be a multichaptered story (and maybe a seaqual -I spelt it wrong)

Genre: Romance and Adventure

Summary: Loss. Fear. Hope. Love. These are emotions which surround Alya's life. She must flee her home and begin her life again. Attacked by Orcs and almost dead, she is rescued by Prince Legolas and she falls in love with him. Will he return her love? Legolas/OC

Rating: T.

Link: Alya

Please review:)

3/24/2010 . Edited by Wendy Brune, 3/24/2010 #4
Dejsha

Chapter 2 of Alya added

3/25/2010 #5
Bad Mum

Title: "Il faut que je t'aime"

Chapter added/length if one-shot: Chapter 47 "Reflection" added after a full six months!

Genre: Romance

Summary/Characters/Whatever: Bill and Fleur

Rating: just upped it from K+ to T

Link: Il_faut_que_je_taime

3/27/2010 . Edited 3/27/2010 #6
Wendy Brune

I'm doing this for EHWIES because she's technically on forum!hiatus, the story's good, and I am her PR rep. ;-D Don't kill me EHWIES! =P

Title: Liars

Author: -EHWIES

Chapter added/length if one-shot: 1670 words

Genre: Family

Summary/Characters/Whatever: Andromeda/Narcissa - "Andromeda's had a lot of practice at making them believe she belongs. xx For Maddie and Misty."

Rating: T

Link: Read Liars here

4/7/2010 . Edited 4/7/2010 #7
Dejsha

(I seriously don't know how people can rename links like that:( - btw, sorry for posting in Randomness about the stories; forgot about the topic)

I've updated:

Alya

(Lord of the Rings

Alya must find a new home and remember how to smile. Frightened to let anyone into her heart again for fear of losing love and trust, will a certain Prince be able to break down the walls of fear?

Chapter 2 added

Love Sick?

After waking up in the Hospital Wing, his reasons for being there unknown, Dumbledore finds out that he is "Love sick." With who?

Chapter 5 added

The Box Of 100

For sick-atxxheart's "100 times" challenge, focusing on various Harry Potter carachters and her list of emotions on the HPFC forum.

(five chapters added)

(both HP)

4/7/2010 . Edited 4/7/2010 #8
Julia Claire

Title: Lost Futures

Author: Me (Julia Claire)

Chapter added/length if one-shot: 1736 words

Genre: Family/Tragedy

Summary/Characters/Whatever: When someone dies, everyone else loses a part of his or her own future. A oneshot about the effect of Fred Weasley's death on his friends and family. I own nothing.

Rating: K+

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5875307/1/Lost_Futures (Hope that works!)

I'd really, really, really appreciate some feedback- positive or negative- on this, and I will try to return the favor. Currently, I have no reviews and it's been up for a day!

4/7/2010 #9
Luna Rapunzel

Title: Anticlimax

Fandom: Glee

Chapter added/length if one-shot: One-shot, 407 words

Genre: General/Friendship

Summary/Characters/Whatever: Puck and Finn not!friendship, basically (which makes the genre a bit misleading, now that I think of it). Summary: "All he really wants is his best friend back, but that's not going to happen now. Spoilers for Hell-O."

Link: Anticlimax

4/14/2010 #10
Luna Rapunzel

Title: Vindication

Chapter added/length if one-shot: One-shot, 850 words

Genre: Drama/Angst

Summary/Characters/Whatever: Quinn breaks a little every time she runs in the bathroom with morning sickness and sees Rachel scrubbing herself clean of a slushy facial. (Quinn and Rachel, as the summary implies. Set during the front 13, sometime after Throwdown.)

Rating: T (with good reason)

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5923134/1/

4/25/2010 #11
Dejsha

Title: The Box Of 100

Fandom:Harry Potter

Rating:K+

Chapters added 2 (46/47)

Summary: For sick-atxxheart's "100 times" challenge, focusing on various Harry Potter carachters and her list of emotions on the HPFC forum.

4/27/2010 #12
Luna Rapunzel

Title: Feet In Mouths and Hearts On Sleeves

Chapter added/length if one-shot: One-shot, 424 words

Genre: Romance

Summary/Characters/Whatever: The longer he keeps messing it up, the more afraid he gets that she'll lose any inclination to wait around for him. Finchel, post-Bad Reputation.

Rating: T for some language.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5952734/1/

5/7/2010 #13
bakatora16

Title: Camp Halfblood: Rise of the Titans

Fandom: Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Chapter added/length if one-shot: Chapter 1, but a second chapter currently in the works

Genre: Action/Adventure

Summary/Characters/Whatever: A group of new Demigod children, including two from the big three, go on quest and uncover prophecies

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5949275/1/Camp_Halfblood_Rise_of_the_titans

5/16/2010 #14
bakatora16

Title: Kingdom Hearts: Broken Dreams

Fandom: Kingdom Hearts/cross over(Various animes)

Chapter added/length if one shot: Currently up to chapter fifteen

Genre: Action/Adventure

Summary/Characters/Whatever: Six keyblade weilders from different worlds join forces to fight heartless. The only problem is, they've invaded the anime worlds, where heartless aren't the only enemies.

Rating: M

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580570/1/Kingdom_hearts_Broken_dreams

5/17/2010 #15
NickyFox13

Title: Fragile Beating Hearts

Chapter added/length if one-shot: 7 chapters and incomplete

Genre: General

Summary/Characters/Whatever: It's a love story, one told from ten radically different perspectives, from the kids of the next generation.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4485295/1/Fragile_Beating_Hearts

5/18/2010 #16
pippi55

Title: Kissing In The Rain

Chapter added/length if one-shot: one-shot: 1,300 words

Genre: Romance, Humor

Summary/Characters/Whatever: Sirius is not bisexual! (Sirius/Remus)

Rating: K

Link: Kissing In The Rain

6/18/2010 #17
Dejsha

Title: The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black

Summary: Their blood was pure as gold, their family tree was old. They were proud and strong, they could do no wrong. They were great in name, they liked power, to them it was a game. This is for the "30 Drabbles in 30 Days" challenge at the HPFC forum

Chapters: 15.

Rating: T.

7/7/2010 #18
StoryGirl02

Yes, I'm pimping. Like a pimp. Pimpty-pimp-pimp. :)

Only because I actually liked writing this piece & I love Puck/Quinn.

And you should to! ;)

Title: Forever and a Day

Fandom: Glee!

Chapter added/length if one-shot: Oneshot, 643 words.

Genre: Romancy

Summary/Characters/Whatever: Puck wonders why it took so long for Quinn to chose him as the best father.

Link: See title above ^^

7/7/2010 . Edited 7/8/2010 #19
psycho-pink-faerie

Title: Her Blackest Days

Rating: K

Genre: Angst

Length/Chapters: Oneshot - 1,783 words

Characters/pairings: Narcissa Malfoy. References to Narcissa/Lucius and Narcissa/OC Summary: Narcissa reflects on her life, both as a Black and a Malfoy.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6012411/1/Her_Blackest_Days

7/7/2010 . Edited 7/7/2010 #20
Daenerys Stormborn

Title: Prelude to the Blackest Night

Chapter added/length if one-shot: Mutli; two chapters up; WIP

Genre: General, Romance

Summary/Characters/Whatever: Challenge fic, based on Bellatrix and Rodolphus while they're still at Hogwarts. Told from third person perspective of both characters, for 31/32 chapters. I'd like some feedback on characterization so far. I'm not satisfied with Rodolphus, and think I may have made him a bit too lovey/romantic in the first chapter.

Rating: T, at most. I don't plan on it going any higher.

Link: Prelude totheBlackest Night, Chapters One (Beneath the Moonlight) and Two (Destined for Greater Things)

7/9/2010 #21
Starkiller

Pimpity pimp, pimp!

Title: Twin Vice Paranormal Detectives

Chapter added/length if one-shot: 27 chapters so far

Genre: Mystery, Adventure, Romance

Main Characters: Fred, George, Luna, OC

Pairings: Fred W x Muggle Detective Nox, George W x Luna Lovegood (hints of Slytherin x Hufflepuff)

Summary: Post DH. Fred Weasley is a ghost with a curse on his head. In order to save his soul, the twins must solve a series of murder mysteries whose common factor is an anti-social, chain-smoking Muggle detective. As the mystery unravels, the twins reveal a dangerous secret stretching deep into the vault of the Founders' history. And with each solved mystery, a deeper riddle is revealed; one that threatens winter and wolves.

Link: Twin Vice Paranormal Detectives

Hope you like it! :D

7/12/2010 #22
this is not a pipe

Title: we can try to breathe together

Chapter added/length if one-shot: oneshot, 734 words.

Genre:Angst/Hurt/Comfort

Summary: He can't breathe, not really, but he lets her in anyways. Kind of a drabble, if you squint. Lily/Snape, mostly.

Characters/Whatever: Snape and Petunia

Rating: T for like one bad word, but I wanted to be safe.

7/12/2010 #23
pippi55

Title: Goodbye, love

Chapter added/length if one-shot: roughly 1,300 words

Genre: Romance, Angst

Summary/Characters/Whatever: Lily/Snape

Link: Goodbye, love

7/13/2010 #24
opaque-girl

Title: The Different Weasley

Chapter added/length if one-shot: 1165 (One-Shot)

Genre: Romance/Drama

Summary/Characters/Whatever: Teddy Lupin/Dominique Weasley

Link: The Different Weasley

7/14/2010 #25
this is not a pipe

Because Wendy basically inspired me to crank this one out.

Title: beautiful disaster

Chapter added/length if one-shot: oneshot, 627 words.

Genre: Angst/Family

Summary: He's her nephew and she's supposed to care, but somehow she hates him from the very beginning. A Petunia centric one shot, because I can. Sort of a companion to We Can Breathe Together, but not really. Drabble.

Characters: Petunia, with appearances from Harry and Duddikins.

Rating: K+ just because the plus sign makes me feel better.

7/14/2010 #26
TheBigMystery

Well, I just started this fic, and there isnt much action going for the Trigun fics right now. Its an older series. -_-' Cant help but write one, though!

Title: Trigun: Fangirl Wishes Do Come True

Fandom: Trigun

Chapter added: one chapter: Dream Come True?

Genre: Adventure/Humor

Summary: "I was normal. So why is it that Im trapped in my favorite anime/manga of all time? And if I encounter Vash The Stampede, I might as well kiss my normalcy good-bye. Oh cruel fate..." An AU and SI. Set in the Manga universe.

Characters: SI, Vash, with side characters of Meryl, Mily, Wolfwood, and the all of the Gun-Ho Guns.

Rating: T due to violence and language, but thats as far as I'll go. ;3

7/17/2010 #27
Perchance A Primrose

Title: Flower of the Court

Chapter added/length if one-shot: Chapter 17 added!

Genre: Family/Fantasy

Summary/Characters/Whatever: It has been nineteen years since Harry Potter brought down Lord Voldemort. The Weasley family is having their annual party to commemorate the Battle of the Seven Potters, when they get news of a mass murder of muggles which appears to have been commited by wizards. People start to worry and as time goes by there are more and more attacks on muggles. Then a new villain arises reminding people of Lord Voldemort's brutality and cruelty but they don't know how similar they really are.

Rating: T for language and whatnot

Link: Flower of the Court

7/20/2010 #28
TheWeaselette

Title: Tales From The Ravenclaw Common Room

Fandom: HP

Chapter added/length if one-shot: Third chapter.

Genre: Adventure/Friendship

Summary/Characters/Whatever: Summary: The Ravenclaw students have a tradition: storytelling. Terry Boot started this tradition, now he holds story nights for his friends and students from other houses. Join them as they discover new worlds through stories and learn some important life values.

Rating: K+ to T, for some light swearing and light suggestive themes.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6191187/1/Tales_From_The_Ravenclaw_Common_Room

8/1/2010 #29
SiriuslyPeeved

I know some of you have read this and reviewed already (Thanks!) but for those who haven't and who like a Snape/Lily AU, here you go :)

Title: Unwritten

Fandom: HP

Chapter added/length if one-shot: Chapter 15

Genre: Drama/Suspense/AU

Summary/Characters/Whatever: Marked for death by Lord Voldemort, Lily and her son escape with the aid of Dark magic. Sirius and Hagrid vow to find Harry and track down Severus Snape, his mother's alleged murderer. The prophecy has divided; destiny writes on a blank page. Snape/Lily, James/Lily (past)

Rating: M primarily for violence, adult themes, sensitive topics, and strong language.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5083671/1/Unwritten

8/13/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune GeorgyannWayson, Luna Rapunzel, The Real F'n Scorp, Madam'zelleGiry, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member