The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which spotlights the excellent stories in our archives and promotes reviewing all stories without the promise of getting a review in return. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
McJunker

Title: Twenty Names

Battle Royale crossed over with Death Note.

Light Yagami's class is selected for the Game. His weapon- chopsticks. The Death Note- left behind at his house under lock and key. His only ally- an invisible Shinigami who doesn't really care who wins.

However, he did manage to save one single page that might hold perhaps twenty names and descriptions. But he has forty students trying to kill him, and there's the matter of collapsing the government as well.

2/15/2012 #91
truthsetfree

Red/Walking Dead crossover-

The old gang is reunited again, killing zombies. Some of the zombies were people they killed before.

2/17/2012 . Edited 5/29/2012 #92
truthsetfree

Get Smart/Torchwood crossover- because really, how do people not notice an elevator disguised as a phone booth (among other things) without a Perception Filter somehow being involved.

2/18/2012 #93
truthsetfree

MASH/That 70's Show Crossover, maybe involving Kitty and Margaret as Nursing friends/acquaintances or Red spending time in the 4077th as a patient.

2/20/2012 . Edited 5/29/2012 #94
Sloan33

Supernatural/NCIS crossover where Tony is a Winchester (and already knows this).

Takes place somewhere in season 1 or two.

2/23/2012 #95
truthsetfree

Carrie (modern remake)/HP crossover, in which Carrie was a witch. Perhaps something delving into her ancestry and how she and her mother ended up living as they did in the muggle world. Maybe in this story her mother might not even be her mother at all, but rather her mother's sister or something. Maybe Carrie, after going on the run, could be introduced to the magical world.

2/26/2012 . Edited 2/26/2012 #96
Rosawyn

X-Men Movies (First Class)/Star Trek: Deep Space 9

Erik and his mother are Bajorans. Shaw is a Cardassian. Raven is a Changeling who's a lot better at the whole shape-shifting thing than Odo (because, really, most Changelings are). :P Charles is, like, a Batazoid (though, honestly, I don't really like that, because all Betazoids have weird all-black eyes, and Charles needs his pretty blue eyes!!!), so maybe he's a half Betazoid who still has full Betazoid-like telepathy. Moira works for Starfleet Intelligence.

Because, come on, can't you just *see* Erik with those lovely little Bajorian nose ridges? And the earring??!?!!? I mean, CAN'T you?! It's, like, the most super ubber awesome cute cool amazing thing EVER!!!!!!!!!

/fangasim

edit: In fact, I sooooo want someone to *draw* this. Erik the Bajoran and Charles in a nice blue science Startfleet uniform. I would squee so hard my head just might explode.

2/26/2012 . Edited 2/26/2012 #97
SiriuslyPeeved

LOTR: Galadriel kept The One Ring. "All shall love me and despair!"

3/1/2012 #98
truthsetfree

Torchwood-

Jack Harkness travelling the Oregon Trail on a covered wagon. Probably on the way to recover some sort of alien artifact.

Torchwood/Angel-BTVS/Tuck Everlasting crossover-

Reflections on immortality. What has living forever meant for some of our favorite characters (Jack, Spike, Angel, the Tucks)?

3/2/2012 . Edited 3/2/2012 #99
truthsetfree

Charlie's Angels (DB/LL/CD version)/Torchwood crossover-

Because they get their assignments from a voice in a box. And Charlie has a lot of money. So maybe Charlie could be Jack. Or maybe another alien.

Torchwood/Austin Powers crossover-

Because it's just such a good fit with all the robots and the space travel, and the time travel.

Charlie's Angels (DB/LL/CD version)/Austin Powers crossover-

Because Austin Powers really seemed to like the nineties.

3/14/2012 #100
Sloan33

Supernatural/Inception Crossover:

In which Arthur is a Winchester brother, and his team have no idea what the heck is happening. All they know is that Arthur's older brothers are very, very strange.

3/14/2012 . Edited 3/14/2012 #101
truthsetfree

Haven/Doctor Who Crossover-

In which Duke and Jack collaborate as smugglers.

Torchwood-

John learned the trick of poison lipgloss from Jack. That's canon. But who did Jack pick it up from? River Song, of course.

3/16/2012 . Edited 3/16/2012 #102
truthsetfree

1. Star Trek Next Generation crossover involving Jack Harkness. Maybe as a Time Agent or maybe as his far off into the future immortal self.

2. Doctor Who or Torchwood fic involving Burning Man. Because, well, good luck telling the aliens from the humans at Burning man.

3/19/2012 . Edited 3/19/2012 #103
truthsetfree

The King's Speech/Doctor Who/Torchwood Jack crossover-

In which Doctor Who is Lionel, and Jack listens to the speech with the rest of his unit

3/23/2012 . Edited 5/29/2012 #104
SiriuslyPeeved

I have a Harry Potter fairytale one:

The Seven Ravens (Grimm fairytale) with Ginny and her brothers.

3/25/2012 #105
Susan M. M

That would actually work in the HP universe ... the Weasley boys turned into ravens, and Ginny making the nettle shirts -- and forced to sew them by hand, Muggle style, and not just poof the nettles into stylish shirts with her wand -- to try to break the curse. Whom would we leave with the wing, Ron or Percy?

3/25/2012 #106
SiriuslyPeeved

Hmmm..... great question Susan..... I think I'd probably give the wing to Percy if I wrote this.

I illustrated that story once for a school art project, I wonder if I still have the paintings...

3/25/2012 #107
truthsetfree

Jack Reacher during TYTNW

Torchwood/Modesty Blaise crossover

3/27/2012 . Edited 5/29/2012 #108
truthsetfree

Jane Whitefield/Jack Reacher crossover of Charlie Fox/Jane Whitefield crossover

3/27/2012 #109
truthsetfree

Jane Whitefield/Hanna crossover- because Hanna needs a new identity and somewhere to hide by the end of the film

Hanna/Kill Bill crossover- because that gene modification program could have been going on longer than we think. Kiddo could have been a result of the first round.

Edited to add:

Humor fic- Addams Family/Hanna crossover in which Hanna and Wednesday meet and become friends

3/28/2012 . Edited 3/28/2012 #110
truthsetfree

30 Rock/Shaun of the Dead crossover-

zombies come to the 30 Rock World. Who will survive? Who will become zombie meat? Who will be the most eccentric as they rally or cower? How?

3/30/2012 . Edited 3/30/2012 #111
truthsetfree

Warehouse 13/Doctor Who crossover involving HG Wells and Jenny and Mdm. Vastra. Now that would be a fun team.

3/31/2012 #112
Desktop Warrior

ZOMBIE. -loads shotgun and prepares for war-

Going by this post in Randomness, I just got a really awesome idea for a MediEvil fic. For those who don't know, MediEvil and MediEvil 2 are games where you play as a resurrected skeleton who was once head of the King's Guard in a fictional country with medieval English and Scottish influences. Basically, my fic would see Sir Fortesque brought to life for a third time in the aftermath of WWI, at the height of the influenza epidemic of 1918-20. The villain, whoever he/she may be, is taking advantage of the widespread death that takes place in this period to call up an army of zombies using an ancient spell book, with which he/she begins to conquer the exhausted countries of Europe. A group of mages who oppose the Big Bad decide to resurrect the only person capable of stopping this zombie apocalypse...the one man who was able to stop it twice in the past...Sir Daniel Fortesque!

/cheesy, I know. But this is all I have for now.

3/31/2012 #113
truthsetfree

Doctor Who fic in which Comte de Saint Germain was a Timelord.

3/31/2012 #114
truthsetfree

Zombie Apocalypse 2012-

The survivors (at least the ones we followed in the film) made it all the way to the barge and are on their merry way to Catalina. What do they find once they get there? Is it everything they'd hoped, or is the entire place overrun by zombies? What happens next?

4/1/2012 #115
truthsetfree

Warehouse 13-

It's a tough time to be starting a business (when is it not?) so when the new owner of a hair salon manages to snag a really amazing antique barber chair for a bargain they think they're getting a real deal. It's sure to bring in customers after all, right? But what if this was one of of those that once belonged to Sweeney Todd?

4/1/2012 #116
truthsetfree

Warehouse 13 ideas-

The matchbox that once held the matches burned by The Little Match Girl is in the Warehouse. As are the other 198 boxes of matches that were turned out in the same batch. Missing however, is box # 200. It was the first box purchased (by some random invisible servant, or maybe a tobacconist) and ended up being shoved into the drawer of an antique desk or table and forgotten. Until now. Now, something is causing people to endanger themselves and maybe others as they become lost in their own happy delusions.

4/2/2012 . Edited 4/2/2012 #117
Susan M. M

There was an April Fools Day prank, that George Takei would be starring in a new Trek movie to be entitled Star Trek: Excelsior He would play Captain Sulu of the Excelsior. Gilbert Gottfried (voice of Iago in the Aladdin movies and voice of Digit in Cyberchase) would be his Ferengi first officer. Lisa Lampanelli (middle-aged blonde comedienne, I never heard of her either and had to Wik her) would play the Bajoran security chief. Ricardo Montalban's real life grandson would play Khan's grandson Agha. JJ Abrams would direct; the chap who wrote the new Star Trek movie (the alternate timeline one) would write the script. All nothing but an April Fools Day joke.

But it's a good idea, so somebody needs to write it. And since the Federation doesn't meet up with the Ferengi or the Bajorans until Picard's era, the author would need to explain away why people from alien races who aren't discovered yet are commissioned officers on a UFP ship. (Possibly a shipwrecked Ferengi vessel set up a colony. Maybe the Bajoran's parents were explorers or xeno-anthropologists, who travelled far beyond the realms of "known space" from their point of view.) Could be before or after ST VI: The Undiscovered Country.

4/2/2012 #118
songstar13

Hunger Games:

The Quarter Quell of the 25th Hunger Games dictates that all tributes be reaped from children between the ages of 5 and 12.

4/9/2012 #119
lostiesgirl

Doctor who-

i was thinking what if Martha never had a crush on the doctor in the third series but, i've lost interest in it. If anyone wants to write it, fine by me. I didn't know what direction humor or drama... So good luck to who wants to write it.

4/25/2012 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune GeorgyannWayson, Luna Rapunzel, The Real F'n Scorp, Madam'zelleGiry, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member