The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which promotes reviewing of all stories and spotlighting talented writers. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Wendy Brune

Ok, so I think a few other forums are doing this, but Amy is rockin came up with it originally and she suggested it to us directly, so it's not really stealing. =D With the aid of this thread, we'll record your birthday so people can write you present-fics on the special day! And if it's not your birthday, use this thread to keep up so you know when to get writing a superawesome fic for a superawesome member of the forum!

Here's how to get yourself added to the master list! Leave a post telling us when you're birthday is - month and day, no year, please! Also include some of your favorite pairings or characters in a few different fandoms. (Remember that we're a multi-fandom forum, so give people some options!)

Keep checking back to stay atop of forum birthdays! Remember that you'll receive more fic-gifts yourself if you give more fic-gifts! (In other words, spread the love around! This only works well if everyone tries to gift!) It doesn't have to be a long fic - it can even be a drabble! Just think about how happy it'll make the birthday girl or boy!

When you're done, you can post a link to the story here, if you'd like. (That way we can all read your awesome new story, too!)

January

30th: TheWeaselette - (HARRY POTTER: I'm a canon-freak and I adore background characters (especially Ravenclaws, as you can see from my stories =D); GLEE: Anything with Kurt, Brittany/Santana; HOUSE: Canon mostly, occasionally Wilson/House)

February

2nd: ladia2287-(HARRY POTTER: AU, but still plausible within universe. If someone is feeling really brave, Voldie/Lily Evans 'romances' (and I call them that purely because it seems so OOC for Voldemort to have relationships, even if they are purely sexual), so it would really make my day if one could be written; THE GODFATHER: Anything and everything, really.)

7th: StoryGirl02-(HARRY POTTER; Lily/Severus, Andromeda/Ted, Andromeda/Lucius, Draco/Hermione, Lavender/Seamus, Marlene/Remus, black family anyttttttttttttttttttttttttthing!, Ron/Pansy, James/Alice; GLEE: Puck/Quinn, general Brittany silliness, Rachel/Jesse, Matt anything 'cause Matt is awesome; GOSSIP GIRL: Chuck/Blair, Blair anyyyything, Nate/Serena)

13th: eSJa-(Harry Potter-- Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione, James/Lily, Neville/Luna, Ron/Lavender, Draco/Pansy. Glee-- Finn/Quinn, Finn/Rachal, Rachel/Puck, Artie/Tina, Santana/Puck, Kurt's Dad/Finn's Mom. House-- 13/Foreman, Cuddy/House, Cuddy/Wilson, Wilson/CTB(Amber), Chase/Cameron. Supernatural-- Dean/Castiel(friendship) Sam/Yellow Eye's(rivalry), Bobby/John(friendship))

March

4th: -EHWIES-( GLEE: Rachel/Finn, Kurt/Finn, Kurt/Rachel, Rachel/Kurt/Quinn friendship, Finn/Quinn angst; HARRY POTTER: Lily/James, Sirius/Marlene, James/Marlene, James/Dorcas arranged marriages, Andromeda/Rabastan, Narcissa/Fabian, Fabian/Dorcas, anything involving Mildred LeProut ;D, plus anything set in the Darklyverse would be super flattering; THE SIMS 2: anything to do with the premade Sims in Riverblossom Hills or Veronaville)

27th: EveryShiningStar (Essie) -(HARRY POTTER: Draco/Luna, Frank/Alice, James/Lily, Harry/Hermione, Sirius/Alice, Charlie/Tonks, Remus/Tonks, Ginny/Neville, Parvati/Blaise, Narcissa/Lucius; GOSSIP GIRL: Dab/Serena, Chuck/Blair; GLEE: Rachel/Finn)

April

8th: xoxcrescentmoonxox-(HARRY POTTER: Lily/James, Marlene/Sirius, Marlene in any way, Peter, Black cousins, First Order anything; GONE WITH THE WIND: anything, Rhett/Scarlett; CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: Lucy, Jill, anything; SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER: Adrian/Ricky, Adrian anything)

20th: PenonPaperFingersonKeys-(HARRY POTTER: James/Lily. Alice/James. James II/OC (or Alice Longbottom II). Sirius/Alice. Ted/Andromeda. Black Sisters.)

May

9th: Blake (pen-name changes)- No requests, just asking for a shout-out and some loveeee! =)

10th: ShadedRogue-(FIGHT CLUB: Tyler/Narrator; DEATH NOTE: Matt/Mello, Light, L; HARRY POTTER: Sirius/Remus, Snape, Draco; FORGOTTEN REALMS: Artemis Entreri, Zak, Kimmuriel, Pharaun/Ryld; NARUTO: Itachi, Sasuke, any slash; SUPERNATURAL: Sam/Dean (Bro!fics, no wincest, please), Dean/Castiel, Lucifer/Castiel; DOCTOR WHO: The Master/Ten; INCEPTION: Eames/Arthur)

12th: SiriuslyPeeved-(HARRY POTTER: Snape/Lily, Snape/Hermione, Moody, Hagrid, Ron/Hermione; BSG: Kara/Zak, Kara/Lee, Helo/Sharon, Six/Baltar, Bill/Laura; STAR WARS: Han/Leia, Luke/Mara; ENTERPRISE: Trip/T'Pol; FIREFLY: Me and Mal (rofl), Kaylee/Simon, Jayne; LORD OF THE RINGS: Faramir/Eowyn, Galadriel)

June

27th: Amy is rockin- (GLEE: Rachel/Finn; NARUTO: anything akatsuki, preferably yaoi; HARRY POTTER: Anything next-gen, Blaise/Parvati, Lily/James; POKEMON: anything; SUPERNATURAL: Sam and Dean brother fic; PSYCH: Shawn/Juliette; THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER: Amy/Ricky)

July

August

19th: Wendy Brune-( GLEE: Rachel/Finn, Rachel/Puck; HARRY POTTER: Andromeda, Ron, Fred, Luna/Dean, anything with Mildred LeProut, too!; PETER PAN: Peter/Wendy; DISNEY: Anything about any of the princesses, haha!)

23rd: Il'Diko - (HARRY POTTER: any pairing, just not Snape/ Hermione, Snape/any student, or any of the like; TWILIGHT: I would love to finaly read a good Bella/Edward)

September

October

1st: delete-the-girl- (HARRY POTTER: Draco/Ginny, Blaise/Luna, Ron/Pansy; DOCTOR WHO: Ten/Martha, Eleven/Amy, Rory/Amy, Eleven/River Song; LABYRINTH Jareth/Sarah; THE LORD OF THE RINGS:Legolas/anybody)

24th: witchwithwings-(HARRY POTTER: JamesLily, HermioneDraco, ErnieHannah, KatieOliver and Alice/James Sirius/Lily or Remus/Lily BUT only onesided. It would make me very sad to see James or Lily with someone else. And I like next-gen too :) )

November

December

6th: ArianaLalaithEthaitrius-(HARRY POTTER: Hermione/Severus, the Black sisters, Voldemort; LORD OF THE RINGS: Haldir, Legolas, Gimly, Aragorn, Arwen, Elrond and the rest; GREEK MYTHOLOGY: Hades/Persephone; THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: anyone!)

8/16/2010 . Edited by ShadedRogue, 12/10/2010 #1
Ariana Ethaitrius

December 6(Hermione and Severus, the Black sisters, Voldie (yes I am weird)-Harry Potter. Haldir, Legolas, Gimly, Aragorn, Arwen, Elrond and the rest - LOTR, Hades and Persephone-Greek Mythology,anyone from Narnia)

8/16/2010 #2
EHWIES

March 4th!

GLEE: Rachel/Finn, Kurt/Finn, Rachel/Kurt/Quinn friendship, Finn/Quinn angst

HARRY POTTER: Lily/James, Sirius/Marlene, James/Marlene, James/Dorcas arranged marriages, Andromeda/Rabastan, Narcissa/Fabian, Fabian/Dorcas, anything involving Mildred LeProut ;D

THE SIMS 2: anything to do with the premade Sims in Riverblossom Hills or Veronaville

8/16/2010 #3
ShadedRogue

May 10th. (Fight Club - TylerxNarrator. Death Note - MattxMello. Harry Potter - SiriusxRemus, Snape, Draco, the twins, (trying to get a fandom people might actually be familiar with here). Forgotten Realms - Artemis Entreri, Zak, Kimmuriel, Jharek, PharaunxRyld. Naruto - Any. Supernatural - Sam and Dean (no wincest, please), DeanxCastiel, CastielxLucifer. Doctor Who - TenxTheMaster.)

8/16/2010 . Edited 8/16/2010 #4
SiriuslyPeeved

Ooh, I'll play. My b-day is May 12th, so right after yours, ShadedRogue :)

Favorites: HP: Snape/Lily, Snape/Hermione, Moody, Hagrid, Ron/Hermione. BSG: Kara/Zak, Kara/Lee, Helo/Sharon, Six/Baltar, Bill/Laura Star Wars: Han/Leia, Luke/Mara Enterprise: Trip/T'Pol Firefly: Me and Mal (rofl) Kaylee/Simon, Jayne (he kills me) and I almost forgot: LOTR: Faramir/Eowyn, Galadriel

8/16/2010 . Edited 8/16/2010 #5
over-rehearsed

June 27, Glee: Rachel/Finn, Naruto: anything akatsuki, preferably yaoi, Harry Potter: Anything next-gen, Blaise/Parvati, and Lily/James, Pokemon: I don't know, just anything pokemon.Supernatural: Sam and Dean brother fic. Psych: Shawn/Juliette, and Secret life: Amy/Ricky ;)

It's a while to wait. But those are my preferences if someone decides they want to write a fic for me sometime too, randomly ;)

8/16/2010 #6
xoxcrescentmoonxox

April 8. Harry Potter: Lily/James, Marlene/Sirius, Marlene in any way, Peter, Black cousins, First Order anything; Gone With the Wind: anything, Rhett/Scarlett; Chronicles of Narnia: Lucy, Jill, anything; Secret Life: Adrian/Ricky, Adrian anything

P.S. Amy - Amy/Ricky? Oh no you di-in't :-P

8/16/2010 #7
StoryGirl02

February 7th; HARRY POTTER; Lily/Severus, Andromeda/Ted, Andromeda/Lucius, Draco/Hermione, Lavender/Seamus, Marlene/Remus, black family anyttttttttttttttttttttttttthing! hehe. GLEE: Puck/Quinn, general Brittany silliness, Rachel/Jesse. GOSSIP GIRL: Chuck/Blair, Blair anyyyything :)

Oh p.s: Wendy, pm me what you would like as a gift for your bday, like what pairing and shiz. I'll try my hardest to get it out! :)

8/17/2010 #8
ShadedRogue

I'd like to add Inception - EamesxArthur to my picks. Slipped my mind.

8/18/2010 #9
EHWIES

Added it! And I added to mine that I'd be super super flattered by anything taking place in the universe of my Lily/James WIP, Through A Glass Darkly. (Just saying. ;D)

8/18/2010 #10
xoxcrescentmoonxox

Happy birthday Wendy! In celebration of our twinship, a Peter Pan fic: Holding On

(It's on my other account because I'm trying to pare this one down to Harry Potter, BTW. Still Crescent writing :) )

8/19/2010 #11
Cerulean City

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WENDY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WENDY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WENDY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WENDY!

In other news, mine's May 9. No requests--just shout at me, wish me a good one, all that jazz.

8/19/2010 #12
Wendy Brune

Crescent - THANK YOUUUU! IT'S AMAZING! But I'm about to leave you a review singing all of its praises! -tackleglomps-

Blake - Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

8/19/2010 #13
SiriuslyPeeved

Happy birthday, Wendy! Hope you've had a good one!

8/19/2010 #14
ShadedRogue

Wendy! This is your birthday!fic. It's slightly awkward and all over the place, however. -glomps-

8/19/2010 #15
StoryGirl02

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDY!

Well, I did it :DD I'm proud! Lots of Puck!angst, and even though I know you wanted complete Puckleberry and it kinda is one-sided but. The ending's kinda Puck/Quinn sorta, with a little bit of Rachel!angst. Kinda left it open ya know & I didn't want him all depressed cause he was at the start, & depressed stories make me sad! Haha :) Ah, well I hope you like it?! *nervously waits* Silly brain made me write Puck/Quinn ending, but it's not even romance? Ah, I don't know.

Well even if you don't like it, it's dedicated to you & that means something! Ha, suckeeeer.

By His Side

8/20/2010 #16
over-rehearsed

Happy Birthday Wendy!

I'm finally dooooone!

I posted this on randomness for fun too =D

Clickie

Fred/Angelina angst!

8/22/2010 #17
dragonfire7654321

September 30, Which is almost here. I can't wait ^_^

Gundam Wing: 1x2, 5x2

HarryPotter: HxD, RxD

Naruto: GaaraxHinata, InoxSakura, LeexSakura

8/27/2010 #18
delete-the-girl

Marisa, October 1. Harry Potter: Draco/Ginny, Blaise/Luna, Ron/Pansy. Doctor Who: Ten/Martha (I know, but i think Rose belongs more with Nine.), Eleven/Amy, Rory/Amy, Eleven/River Song Labyrinth: Jareth/Sarah The Lord of the Rings: Legolas/anybody

8/29/2010 #19
eSJa

How did I not see this before!

February 13 (Yes it was a Friday)

Fandoms -- Harry Potter-- Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione, James/Lily, Neville/Luna, Ron/Lavender, Draco/Pansy. Glee-- Finn/Quinn, Finn/Rachal, Rachel/Puck, Artie/Tina, Santana/Puck, Kurt's Dad/Finn's Mom. House-- 13/Foreman, Cuddy/House, Cuddy/Wilson, Wilson/CTB(Amber), Chase/Cameron. Supernatural-- Dean/Castiel(friendship) Sam/Yellow Eye's(rivalry), Bobby/John(friendship)

9/5/2010 #20
StoryGirl02

Yays for being born in February!

9/6/2010 #21
PenonPaperFingersonKeys

April 20th. James/Lily. Alice/James. James II/OC (or Alice Longbottom II). Sirius/Alice. Ted/Andromeda. Black Sisters.

9/23/2010 . Edited 10/3/2010 #22
wandering endlessly

I am so sorry :( I haven't done any birthday fics. But, starting from now, I will.

Mine is the 24th October. Harry Potter: JamesLily, HermioneDraco, ErnieHannah, KatieOliver and Alice/James Sirius/Lily or Remus/Lily BUT only onesided. It would make me very sad to see James or Lily with someone else. And I like next-gen too :)

Maximum Ride: Fang/Max, Ella/Iggy, Nudge/Dylan, Nudge/Iggy

10/3/2010 #23
wandering endlessly

I'm going to start Ari's now so I can actually get it done and perfect it XD And yes, even if I'm still not back I will keep giving birthday presents.

10/16/2010 #24
StoryGirl02

@delete-the-girl, I'm so sorry that I haven't gotten around to write your b'day fic. But trust me, I will. Ron/Pansy fic coming soon!

@Jadeeeeee, I'mma work on yours soon too. Kay?

10/17/2010 #25
wandering endlessly

@delete-the-girl I'm working on it! I haven't written a fic with any of those pairings before, so it will be interesting, and I'm currently on a writers block, but it will definitely come!

@Maddie, I feel bad for getting a pressie off you seeing how I semi-temporarily left the forum, so you don't have to if you don't want to. Amy is doing a verrry good job at convincing me to come back and stay back, and I might yet, but I don't want you guys to think I was leaving for attention, causee I was actually leaving, kay?

10/17/2010 #26
Wendy Brune

Too bad Jade! I'm almost done with your birthday fic, and I'm really excited. Get ready to accept it! XDD

10/17/2010 #27
hiddlestons

O.o

I didn't notice that there was a birthday thread...

March 27.

Harry Potter

Draco/Luna, Frank/Alice, James/Lily, Harry/Hermione, Sirius/Alice, Charlie/Tonks, Remus/Tonks, Ginny/Neville, Parvati/Blaise, Narcissa/Lucius

Gossip Girl

Dan/Serena, Chuck/Blair

Glee

Rachel/Finn

10/17/2010 . Edited 10/17/2010 #28
StoryGirl02

@ Jaddddddde; pish-posh, I'm writing it silly. Anyways, it gives me an excuse to write Draco/Hermione fics again, so that's a plus for me ;) ♥ you!

10/17/2010 #29
StoryGirl02

For Marisa! ♥

Stupid Boy

It's Ron/Pansy, btw. Thank you for making me write them again, I missed them! ;)

10/19/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune EHWIES, MissScorp, Madam'zelleGiry, darkin520, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member