The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which spotlights the excellent stories in our archives and promotes reviewing all stories without the promise of getting a review in return. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Luna Rapunzel

...and where did all the Aussies go?

on a fail!detour

9/19/2010 #61
Wendy Brune

They really, really did.

They're probs out riding kangroos and eating shrimp on the barbie.

And a dingo ate their baby.

9/19/2010 #62
Luna Rapunzel

I love you. Just going to throw that out there.

9/19/2010 #63
Wendy Brune

XD Love you toooo.

I should so go to bed. But I'm hyped... maybe 15 more minutes?

9/19/2010 #64
Cerulean City

And they got eaten by four-foot spiders and then sharks and then stingrays that ate jellyfish!

I believe I covered the rest of the stereotypes for you.

9/19/2010 #65
Wendy Brune

And they got eaten by four-foot spiders and then sharks and then stingrays that ate jellyfish!

I believe I covered the rest of the stereotypes for you.

TY.

SPEAKING OF SPIDERS, THERE IS A GIANT ONE IN THE GIRL'S BATHROOM, AND I'M TERRIFIED.

9/19/2010 #66
Luna Rapunzel

:( I need to sleeppppp. seriously, I have to be up at or before 8 tomorrow, and I got four hours of sleep last night, and idk how the heck I'm going to survive tomorrow because I start class at 9:35 and am in and out of the classroom till 7:20 and I still have to officially type up my lab report plus all tomorrow's other homework and it's just lame.

9/19/2010 #67
Luna Rapunzel

I'M SORRY. D:

Also, my point is, I need to sleep, but I'm really wound up. So basically, this is making me emo!suicidal. loljk not really, but still.

9/19/2010 #68
Cerulean City

I'm going to bed.

The Snorlax needs his beauty sleep to keep up his girlish figure!

Night, lovelies.

9/19/2010 #69
Luna Rapunzel

D: Nighttt!

9/19/2010 #70
Wendy Brune

So basically, this is making me emo!suicidal. loljk not really, but still.

Don't even say that.

Night Blakey-boo!

9/19/2010 #71
Luna Rapunzel

Bad joke? Bad joke.

Meanwhile, I have ten minutes left to bond with you. ;DD What to dooooooo.

9/19/2010 #72
Wendy Brune

...I almost feel like this title should be Defining Breakfast Cereals. In bed. Since we had to explain to everyone what they meant, and such.

Also, I need to get a crush so I can have a name.

I'M IN LOVE WITH LUCKY CHARMS. HE'S SO FREAKIN' HAWT!

9/19/2010 #73
Luna Rapunzel

It works. XD And we keep the continuity with "in bed". Opens the door to all sorts of new naming trends and such.

Bendy's a no go? :(

But LOL, though. The puns you can make with all the different charm types...

9/19/2010 #74
Wendy Brune

Bendy is weird and not Bendy. But we've been hanging out in groups. And his profile picture is still one of us? -shrugs- Still ridin' solo, though!

I LOVE LUCKY CHARMS. HE'S MAGICALLY DELICIOUS. -winkwink-

9/19/2010 #75
Luna Rapunzel

w00t being single. :D I think I'm ready for a new boyfriend, but I'm not so desperate that I'm actively looking for a boyfriend. Like, my mom is always all "RAWR YOU MUST SEEK OUT MALES TO MARRY AND WITH WHOM TO MATE" about it, but I just figure if it happens, I'd be totally up for it, but if not, I won't worry about it. ♥

OH, YES, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW HE MAKES YOU SEE STARS. HE'S LIKE YOUR LUCKY FOUR-LEAF CLOVER! IF I WERE YOU, HE'D HAVE MY HEART, TOO! /bad puns

9/19/2010 #76
StoryGirl02

A dingo did eat my baby

SINGLENESS FOR THE WWWWWWWWWIN. I'm like a Maddiesaurus

9/19/2010 #77
Luna Rapunzel

LOL YOU ARE FANTASTIC. ♥

9/19/2010 #78
Wendy Brune

That's a good plan, lovely girl. I HOPE IT'S APPLE JACKS!

"RAWR YOU MUST SEEK OUT MALES TO MARRY AND WITH WHOM TO MATE"

New catchphrase, btw. I'm using it all the time.

Bed time! Nighty night! LYguys!

9/19/2010 #79
StoryGirl02

Fantastico!

I'm sorry I left you guys, chores are baaaaad!

9/19/2010 #80
StoryGirl02

Gooooodnight LEXIE!Wendy!

9/19/2010 #81
Luna Rapunzel

Aw, I'm sorry. Chores fail. D: Sadly, I have to clean my own bathroom here (because my roomie is kind of dirty and doesn't). h4woctyqa blech.

I HOPE IT'S APPLE JACKS, TOO, though sadly, it probably won't happen. I'm not forward. Sigh. *headdesk*

G'night! ♥ ♥

New catchphrase, btw. I'm using it all the time.

LOL I'm honored.

9/19/2010 #82
StoryGirl02

Ewwwwwwww, I would never ever clean my bathroom. Like maybe if I was the only one using it, and I was protected by a helment and yeahs.

9/19/2010 #83
Luna Rapunzel

OH, BTW, MY ROOMIE IS AWOL, JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING. She hasn't been in the dorm since Thursday night and didn't answer my text on Friday. And it's 2 AM, and she's not here, and classes are tomorrow. O_o

9/19/2010 #84
Luna Rapunzel

and LOL. Trust me, I wouldn't do it, except that it's either me or nobody, and she doesn't keep it very clean, so it needs to be tidied up every now and then.

9/19/2010 #85
StoryGirl02

AHHHHH, SEARCH PARTY?

9/19/2010 #86
Luna Rapunzel

omg, I hate to run out on you like this, but I JUST GOT TIRED and if I don't go to bed like asap I'll be wide awake again in 30seconds and I have to be awake in like 5-6 hours so I really need to capitalize on the opportunity and go to bed asap. LOVE YOU!!!

9/19/2010 #87
StoryGirl02

Nightynight ♥ you!

9/19/2010 #88
wandering endlessly

They're probs out riding kangroos and eating shrimp on the barbie.

And a dingo ate their baby.

LOL!!! You don't know how much this made me laugh!!!!

I could go into the whole process of 'contrary to popular belief we Aussies do NOT says 'G'day Mate,' ride Kangaroos ect. ect. But I really cannot be bothered.

9/19/2010 #89
wandering endlessly

Night ♥

9/19/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune Luna Rapunzel, GeorgyannWayson, MissScorp, Madam'zelleG, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member