The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which promotes reviewing of all stories and spotlighting talented writers. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
over-rehearsed

We needed somewhere to make random declarations of how much we love each other, and this forum.

Why not make a topic for it?

;)

9/23/2010 . Edited by Wendy Brune, 11/27/2013 #1
over-rehearsed

Posting the post I put on randomness so that everyone can read it!!! Instead of it getting buried....

Well, it must have been fate, the string of events that led me here.Because here I am, loving every minute of it.

It started when I was reading/stalking the profile of some random person that I can't ever remember who they were… They advertised Ehwies' Darkly story, and I was into LilyJames at the moment, so I had to check it out… and I loved it! So then? I go and look on Ehwies' profile to see if there were possibly any other amazing stories by her (there was, obviously) but first I noticed something that stood out. I don't know, I'd heard of and introduced myself, etc. in The Reviews Lounge, but when I saw the link for the RLt, I had every intention of introducing myself, even if I didn't really expect to be staying…

But then, I went and met some amazing people on here…:

Wendy:

Okay, so you were actually the first person I met on the RLt. Technically I'd met Ari before, and Shuna once, and read Maddies' stories… but nothing else. And, the first person you meet is sort of make-it-or-break-it point, isn't it? And here you were, super awesome and nice and just… I don't know, but you introduced me to everyone, and for that I will always love you!

Honestly, I imagine that even though you're like 3 years older than me and we've never met, I just can't imagine my life without you. I can picture us, when we're old ladies and probably not even on ff anymore, still emailing or something to each other.

I love you Wendy!

Ehwies:

As said above, you're basically the reason I found out about this forum. It's pretty awesome, I tell you. At first I thought I'd be intimidated because you're just so darn good at writing but you aren't intimidating, sweetie. I'm sorry. ;)

You're epically awesome, and you and Wendy? You feel almost like you're my big sisters. Which is kinda funny, because mine just moved out to go to West Point this summer, and I don't get to talk to her much- I probably talk to you guys more than I do her… how sad…

=D

I love you though, and you're incredibly awesome, and I know you'll do well in the wild world of college because you're a freaking genius, E!

ILY!!!

Maaaaadieeee:

You got me and Mister Cheesecake together, need I say more? Well, no I don't need to, but I will anyway. Okay, Maddie, I just love you so much. It's kinda like this: Ehwies made me discover the forum, and Wendy got me to start talking on there, and then you? M'dear? Well, you got me to stay.

I hope life is going great on your end of the world, because I just love you soooooo much!!!

P.s. Draco Malfoy is soooo mine that it isn't even worth arguing about. ;)

Blake:

You are so funny, and you make me laugh constantly.

Not much to say other than that you're awesome. ;)

Oh, and you have me paranoid and fretting about it everytime I spell Pokémon without an accent. Thanks for that one.

You know, you flirt too much ;) and so I might never have been friends with you in rl if we were at the same high school the same year and all that, but then, we're both talkative… so maybe…

Ily

Cass:

So, heeey Cass. I haven't talked to you in a while… but it doesn't matter.

You're still my favorite newest-mod on any forum. So, yeah, basically you're awesome! ;)

ILYYYY!

Crescent:

You need to get on, like, waaaaay more.

'Nuff said.

SJ:

Heyyy buddy, how goes life?

I haven't talked to you in a while either, but does it matter? I think not. I'll love you either way. And your profile pic? I love it.

;) You're just soo darn awesome I don't even know what to say….

Shuna:

Ever since you told me that you named a pokemon in your game after me, I've thought about you everytime I play that game. Which is a lot.

Therefore, I must love you if I think about you a lot.

By the way, on my first day here, after mine and Maddie's convo about Mister Cheesecake, when Wendy and everyone was on, and I said something about polygamy, and then you said something about how nobody would want to marry you on here and blah. I said I would and you never answered. How insulting… and I think Ehwies said something about Amy/Shuna, I'd ship that!.

;) Love you!

Ari:

Hello, my dear fiancé. You're beautiful inside and out, and don't you forget it. You're just amazing, and I love talking to you!

And the fact that you wrote a Blaise/Parvati story once? Well you're totally and epically awesome in my book, okay?

ILYYY!!!!

Wordy:

Not that you've been on for a while… Just thought I'd tell you that I miss you.

Jade:

I suppose I'm allowed to write you one, right? Even though I'm the reason you're here.

So, since you've come on every single forum I ever participate in, I just thought I'd say:

I love you, you little stalker!

Penny:

It makes me feel so awesome, that I'm the only one who calls you that.

You see what I mean about how this is a good place to go when you're bored or something? Because, then, it's addicting. Just plain addicting.

I love you too!

Mister Cheesecake:

I swear, one of these days, me and you will finally be married. And it's gonna be before your expiration date. M'kay?

9/23/2010 #2
PenonPaperFingersonKeys

When I write a novel:

Dedicated to those awesome people at RLt. Amy, Wendy, E, Jade, Maddie and Ari.

9/23/2010 #3
over-rehearsed

And everyone will be like 'what the heck is RLt?'

Hehe.

Whoo you put my name first!

that reminds me of something I said once:

If I ever have to write a recognition page, or make a speech, about/for a book I write, I don't care how weird it makes me look. I am thanking certain people by username. They'll know who I'm talking about, after all ;)

9/23/2010 #4
PenonPaperFingersonKeys

I KNOW! I'd just put the names though. Hee hee.

9/23/2010 #5
EHWIES

Yeah, you might look slightly better situated on your rocker if you call me E, haha. =D

9/23/2010 #6
Wendy Brune

Dedicated to those awesome people at RLt. Amy, Wendy, E, Jade, Maddie and Ari.\

This. So, so this.

LOVEEEE YOU PING!

9/23/2010 #7
PenonPaperFingersonKeys

ILY TOO!! And yeah, I'd probably look insane if I put your whole pen name. I actually read the dedications and try to guess the back ground...Like are they best friends...I'm so weird :)

9/23/2010 #8
Wendy Brune

!! I do the same thing! I love when they include inside jokes in dedications...

9/23/2010 #9
EHWIES

If I ever publish a novel, I'm totally making an epic dedication. (I sent France!fic to Wendy and included one, so she can back me up on this. :D)

9/23/2010 . Edited 9/23/2010 #10
StoryGirl02

I LOVE AMY, SHE'S SO CUTE! :)

EHWIES AND WENDY, I LOVE READING THROUGH OUR OLD!CHATS WHEN THE FORUM WAS JUST CREATED, REMINDS ME OF HOW MUCH I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS. SO COMING TO AMERICA ONEDAY!

I LOVE EVERYBODY

*TACKELGLOMP*

9/23/2010 #11
EHWIES

YOU MUST! IT'LL BE EPIC!

(Aw, I'm all nostalgic nowwww.)

9/23/2010 #12
over-rehearsed

I LOVE AMY, SHE'S SO CUTE! :)

You know it's true ;)

I LOVE MADDIE TOO, SHE'S SO COOOOOOL.

;)

9/23/2010 #13
StoryGirl02

EPICTRIPTOAMERICAINTHEFUTUREEEE!

9/23/2010 #14
over-rehearsed

HECKYES!!!

9/23/2010 #15
eSJa

Haha, you girls are so silly. No need to pay...I'll just hijack a plane, fly it to pick everyone up and we can all go chill in the Bahamas. XD

9/23/2010 #16
StoryGirl02

BOOOOYAH.

9/23/2010 #17
over-rehearsed

Or on another planet!

*Daydreams gone wild

9/23/2010 #18
StoryGirl02

Good plan ;)

9/23/2010 #19
EHWIES

I'll just hijack a plane, fly it to pick everyone up and we can all go chill in the Bahamas. XD

France pl0x?

9/23/2010 #20
Wendy Brune

I'll just hijack a plane, fly it to pick everyone up and we can all go chill in the Bahamas. XD

This is why two days from now, we'll all be arrested for terrorist plots.

9/23/2010 . Edited 9/23/2010 #21
eSJa

France we can do, and any other TERESTRIAL destination...sorry Amy. :(

9/23/2010 #22
over-rehearsed

Psssh, we could never ever ever be confused for terrorists Wendy!

We're too awesome ;)

And SJ, it's okay, why don't I just use my super-secret-space-ship, then?

9/23/2010 #23
EHWIES

This is why two days from now, we'll all be arrested for terrorist plots.

WIN.

9/23/2010 #24
eSJa

-is a supersikirt goverment agent-

9/23/2010 #25
StoryGirl02

win ya mama.

9/23/2010 #26
eSJa

Ok Amy, I got Earth, you got the rest. =DD

9/23/2010 #27
wandering endlessly

LLOOOVVVEEE you guys &hearts.

And to Amy, I felt stalkerish, I go to forums, click on one and

AAAAAGGHHHH there's Amy again!!!!

9/23/2010 #28
over-rehearsed

You say that like it's a bad thing...

I invited you here, and, obviously, I'd be on my next-gen forum. since I made it and all...

9/23/2010 #29
EHWIES

-is a supersikirt

/somehow read this the first time around as "is in a miniskirt" LOLWHAT

9/23/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune EHWIES, MissScorp, Madam'zelleGiry, darkin520, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member