The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which promotes reviewing of all stories and spotlighting talented writers. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
StoryGirl02

Daaaaaaw. I don't think I'll eveeeeeeeeeer be serious? ;)

ST. BERRY & ANDROMEDA/LUCIUS FTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTW!

10/1/2010 #61
EHWIES

(Just try not to! I think it would be a little hard to keep up our friendship if you were in jail! But I'd still do it for you! I'd send you a razor blade in a cake and give you cigarettes to trade as money in the slammer!)

I SERIOUSLY LOL'D AT THIS NO JOKE. OMG. Girl, we would make such terrible criminals/screw-ups. :DD In other news, you know how sometimes you have to register for a website to download something or whatever and it wants a first and last name and you don't want to give yours out just to be safe? To that end, I definitely pretended to be Wendy Bird today. It was good times.

I LOVE YOUUUUUU!

10/1/2010 #62
Ariana Ethaitrius

Xd Wendy Bird? I think that is cute.

What site, E?

10/1/2010 #63
wandering endlessly

Thaaaankyoooou Wendy ♥ :)

'interesting conversations,' I'll take that as a compliment :) @everyone, I'm working on one... but there are some people that I don't know very well on here, so I am going to try and get to know you more first

10/3/2010 #64
over-rehearsed

I'm honored that you think I'm silly, hehe, and everything you said made me smile, I swear it.

You'll always be my favorite Wendy, just so you know.

And I do actually know two people named Wendy in real life. One of which is a relative. Feel honored, I tell you, honored.

It's okay, I think of you guys during math class when I should be paying attention 'cause I don't have the best grade in there. I'm just sitting there thinking about how much I'd rather be talking to y'all and what I'd be saying if I were. Sad?

;)

Love you Wendy!!!

10/3/2010 #65
PenonPaperFingersonKeys

Ping: I pretty much gave you the best nickname ever. I am oh so jealous that you are going to Disney World/Harry Potter Land soon. Pack me in your suitcase so I can go, too? I'm very honored that you want me to continuing beta your story! You are such a friendly and fun person, and I'm really glad that you popped in here to say hello! You seem so much older than your young years. I hope I don't ever offend you with my PG-13ness. (Just tell me if I do, ok?) You'd better not disappear, mkay? I'd have to hunt you down and make you come back to talk to us some more! ILY! ♥

You're awesome, Wendy, and I would never run off because I ♥ you too!

10/3/2010 #66
Ariana Ethaitrius

Amy: When are we getting married? I'm squeeing, cause you helped me create a website! (http://arianasfavoritefanfiction.webs.com/)

This goes to my other fiances, you know who you are, yes?

I love you all, each and every one of you.

10/3/2010 . Edited 10/3/2010 #67
xoxcrescentmoonxox

Aw, Wendy! I LOVE YOU, MY FAVORITE AND ONLY TWINNIE! Man, I wish I was around more, because your fluffy post made me remember how amazing everyone here is. So, basically, I adore you and think you're a really cool, strong person, and I remember back when I used to lurk on the first/second RL being kind of jealous/in awe of you because I thought the people there were so cool, but I was too shy to introduce myself, and I wished I was as brave about it as you were! Only then I met you and started coming around the RLt and it wasn't nearly as intimidating as I thought :D

(I would insert multiple hearts here, but the 3 key doesn't work on my laptop :( Rest assured, the thought is there!)

10/4/2010 #68
Shuna

Shuna:

Ever since you told me that you named a pokemon in your game after me, I've thought about you everytime I play that game. Which is a lot.

Therefore, I must love you if I think about you a lot.

By the way, on my first day here, after mine and Maddie's convo about Mister Cheesecake, when Wendy and everyone was on, and I said something about polygamy, and then you said something about how nobody would want to marry you on here and blah. I said I would and you never answered. How insulting… and I think Ehwies said something about Amy/Shuna, I'd ship that!.

;) Love you!

MANY PEOPLE (i.e. Crescent, Wordy, Lyin', Shuna, Lala, etc.--MORE PEOPLE, NO OFFENSE IF YOU'RE NOT LISTED HERE, I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU): Y'ALL NEED TO GET ONLINE MORE OFTEN! FOR SERIOUS! I MISS YOU LADIES! I'D GET STARTED ON A RANT, BUT THIS POST IS ALREADY LONG ENOUGH, SO I'LL SAVE MY WORDS FOR PEOPLE WHO WILL PROBABLY BE AROUND TO READ THEM, HEHE!

Lala, Wordy, Shuna, lyin', and the rest of you who don't get to post much anymore: This really makes me sad tiemz. You all added something very special and loveable to the RLt. I hope that everything is alright! I miss you guys! ♥

0.0 -.- 0.0

By. The. Spirits. And. Everything. Holy

I really had no idea that you guys missed me so.

Just... wow.

Thank you for this.

10/5/2010 #69
wandering endlessly

Hey everybody, I'd just like to say, I'm leaving the forum for a while, for a few reasons of my own, but that doesn't mean I don't love you guys!

~Jade ♥

10/13/2010 #70
Ariana Ethaitrius

No, Jade, no... I seriously understand, I might have to do the same in a couple of months (though only for a while) with my Nan the way she is:( you guys keep me sane (I'm actually sane?)

10/13/2010 #71
wandering endlessly

Thankyou Ari :) I may come on occasionally, especially during NaNo, I'll go on the NaNo thread, but I definately won't be on as much as at the moment.

10/13/2010 #72
StoryGirl02

Awww Jade! I'll miss you missy! ♥

10/13/2010 #73
wandering endlessly

I'll miss you to Maddie :( ♥

10/13/2010 #74
over-rehearsed

=O Bye Jade!

D=

Hope everything works out with whatever!

10/13/2010 #75
wandering endlessly

Thanks Amy :)

10/13/2010 #76
SiriuslyPeeved

Love love loved all the collaboration pieces so far! I'd bake you all cookies if I could ;) (or cheesecake -- if it didn't run away first!) have a super weekend, RLT folks.

10/15/2010 #77
over-rehearsed

Why would cheesecake run away?

=O

10/15/2010 #78
Ariana Ethaitrius

Cheesecake? noooo! I love you Amy!

10/15/2010 #79
over-rehearsed

You already know how I feel, Ari!

;)

Guess what, guysss, I proposed to her!

We have an 'amri' topic over in her forum, and the proposals there.

Should I post it up here or on randomness or the wedding chapel as well?

It's an eptastic proposal ;)

10/15/2010 #80
over-rehearsed

My Proposal!

Hey Ari, you're one of my favorite online friends, so I want to make this special.

But I'm not very funny, and I'm not sweet and romantic either. But I can try. At the latter option anyway. Here goes nothing.

I don't know you in real life, so, unless you're creeping outside my door, you obviously can't see how hard this is. You don't see the way my leg is shaking with each word as I try to bring the nerve to send this, you don't see the way I keep fidgeting nervously (will she like this, will Ari like this?) You don't see the way I keep getting up and pacing around the room as I try to come up with the words to say, or how many times I use the delete button.

All you see is this.

Hey Ari, we haven't known each other for too long, it's true.But I remember how we met, and several of the times, and they each left an imprint, I swear it.

Originally, I met you on Hogwarts Online. It was one of my first times on there, I was a new Hufflepuff, and I think I might have only known Kara or someone. The first time I met you, I was nervous and excited. Because, hello everyone, here I am, meeting a new person that I didn't know before! And, ohmygosh, she probably won't like me, what if she finds me boring? What if she hates me?

But you didn't.

I will shamefully admit that at first I got the impression that you didn't like me much, and were just talking with me to pass the time. But I talked to you anyway.

The second time I talked to you, I was even more nervous. Because I thought that you found me annoying or something. But it didn't matter. I don't remember what we talked about, but does it matter? You were you, and I was me, and, all of a sudden, I was a lotlotlot less nervous.

Because you're just too darn nice, Ari.

Then I went to the Reviews Lounge, too, and, lo and behold! You were there too.

And I got the feeling that we just sort of clicked. And we started talking about stuff.

Then, one day, you told me that you wrote a Blaise/Parvati story. That's when I realized my crazy off-the-walls love for you, alright?

Because, Ari, you're amazing, and wonderful, and I love you, okay?

Let's imagine you up some beautiful wedding ring, and we'll pretend I'm on my knee.

Because, Ari, Iloveyousomuch, and will you marry me?

10/15/2010 #81
The Reviews Lounge Too

That's adorable! ♥

ALSO, OMG I FEEL TERRIBLE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN CHECKING THIS THREAD SO I DIDN'T SEE THAT JADE IS LEAVING US (TEMPORARILY, BUT STILL). DX I LOVE YOU GIRL!! DON'T DISAPPEAR FOR LONG!

ETA: ...this is EHWIES, by the way. Sorry. XD

10/16/2010 . Edited 10/16/2010 #82
Shuna

I'm just popping in here to let ya guys know that if I'm fleeting around, it's because I have a lot of required readings, not because I don't like you.

10/18/2010 #83
StoryGirl02

It's okay Shunnnna!

10/18/2010 #84
SiriuslyPeeved

Since I can't respond to reviews for the collab individually, I wanted to leave a big thank you hug to all of you right here ----- hug ----- especially since most of you never saw BSG, and now have been inadvertently spoiler-attacked for the entire series, LOL. (but it shouldn't make enough sense to interfere with your enjoyment if you ever do pick up the show!)

Fluffy love & chocolate chip cookies :D

10/19/2010 #85
wandering endlessly

I LUFFLES YOU ALL ♥

10/20/2010 #86
over-rehearsed

This is for Ehwies:

Okay, E, seriously... maybe it's because you're, what was it? 17 and I'm 16 and blah, but I seriously love you. I love talking to you, you're beautiful, you give good advice, I just love everything about you.

Forget all that guy trouble I was just telling you about, Marry me, okay? ;)

Whenever I feel down and you're around, I don't even know, something about you makes me happy. Not to mention, you're a great writer. And, I don't even know. You leave me incoherent with words and it's just crazy.

I freakin' adore you.

;)

1/2/2011 #87
EHWIES

AMYYYY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THIS WARMS MY HEART. Seriously. Also, I completely support us ELOPING AND CONQUERING THE WORLD TOGETHER. LESBIAN TENDENCIES FTW. WE ARE AWESOME. WHO NEEDS J/YOUR BOY TROUBLE WHEN THERE IS EHMY/AMWIES/WENEEDASHIPNAME FLUFFLINESS OVERLOAD IN THE WORLD? YES.

Also, I love talking to you, you're adorable, and your advice and general demeanor and cheeriness and good nature and bright spirits never fail to bring a huge smile to my face every time I read your posts. You are seriously the cutest person ever, and I love you for it, and I love you for just being you and bringing your loveliness to the RLt.

Also, can totally relate about the problem of incoherence/a frustrating inability to fully express my love, because that's how I feel about EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ON THIS FORUM. No lie. A lot of people I know in my real life make me feel lame and insignificant--not all of them, I have a handful of amazing friends and a supportive family that don't, but a lot of the people that I see on a day-to-day basis--and this forum is seriously like a refuge for me where I can come and be my slightly deranged and hugely flawed self and not feel insecure for it and somehow people see past my weirdness and stupidity and actually value me, and I don't understand it but I'm certainly not complaining because it brings me closer to amazing people like AMY, and I'm seriously so lucky to have you all in my life and I love you guys and it is lovely and there is love. MY POINT IS, Amy, I love you, and talking to you makes me so happy and excited, and I feel all warm and fuzzy and I love this love!fest we have going on here and I think we need to add some more love to the love!bucket y/y ftw.

1/2/2011 #88
over-rehearsed

EHWIES, STOP IT! YOU'RE MAKING ME GIGGLE NONSTOP AND FEEL ALL WARM AND FUZZY INSIDE- WHAT IS THIS, HMM?

We can be AMWIES and yes, we are most definitely going to take over the world together. HUZZAH FOR RECENTLY DISCOVERED BISEXUALS, YEAH?

Why thank you, I do try to be cute- it's a little hard sometimes, but I think I manage alright. ;)

Clearly I have no problem with expressing my love, hence the entire topic, yes? But I have so much trouble wording it to everyone her because... aagaoijfejfa I don't even know, and sometimes I don't think you understand enough, you guys. I would get hit by a bus for any of you, and I don't even know you... but then, really, that almost makes me think we know each other even better, right? Because we have no problems discussing our problems when we're anonymous, right? Especially me and Ehwies here, who are incredibly awesome. ;)

This forum has been my number one place to rant about my problems and have people still love me for it. I love all of you guys, and methinks it's time to make another epically wonderful post expressing it to all of you guys, yeah? 'Cause I won't be on for two weeks and I love you all loads.

But especially Ehwies, here, because she just makes me feel wonderful and awesome all over.

:)

1/2/2011 #89
EHWIES

YEAH, WELL, YOU MAKE ME GRIN FROM EAR TO EAR NONSTOP AND FEEL EVEN WARMER AND FUZZIER INSIDE. YOU STOP IT. ;D

AMWIES BISEXUALITY. YES. I SUPPORT THAT. I ALSO SUPPORT CAPS LOCK. I SHOULD PROBABLY TURN THAT OFF, BUT FOR SOME STRANGE REASON, I'M NOT FEELING PARTICULARLY INCLINED TO DO SO.

Why thank you, I do try to be cute- it's a little hard sometimes, but I think I manage alright. ;)

THAT RIGHT THERE. THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. ADORABLE. WHAT.

Also, yes to knowing each other even better because we've never met, in a way. I think it'd be hard for people who don't have net!lives to understand, but the fact that there are no first impressions about appearance or social groups or whatnot that you have to deal with in real life allows us to all see each other for who we are so much better (ASSUMING THAT NOBODY HERE IS FAKING THEIR PERSONALITIES OR ANYTHING, LOL), because all the unnecessary things that usually cloud our judgment of people are all stripped away here--so that once we know each other well enough to talk about who we are in our real lives or show each other pictures or be like BAM, I'M BISEXUAL, those sorts of things become all the more reason to love each other for who we are instead of reasons to judge each other, you know? And yeah. I don't know if I'm making sense. I think I am. My point is, I LOVE YOU. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Also, why aren't you going to be on for two weeks? Midterms, I'm guessing? DNL. DNL AT ALL. DDDD:

1/2/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune EHWIES, MissScorp, Madam'zelleGiry, darkin520, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member