The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which promotes reviewing of all stories and spotlighting talented writers. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
RyanKathrynCelia

I wouldn't consider it cheating to use last years plot, especially if you didn't finish or get that far into it. I'm looking forwards to it this! Original fiction ftw, developing new characters :D

Wendy, yeah, I know, long time no see! Been getting back into the FanFiction "scene". How are you doing? Looks like the RL,t is doing really well - congrats!!

10/24/2011 #121
Wendy Brune

Ooh! Wanna share any tidbits of your plot/characters?

Wendy, yeah, I know, long time no see! Been getting back into the FanFiction "scene". How are you doing? Looks like the RL,t is doing really well - congrats!!

Thank you! We have our good periods and our bad ones! But yay for delving back in! I sort of need to do that, myself, haha!

10/24/2011 #122
Madam'zelleGiry

You can find and add me under Mother.Giry! I have no clue what I'm going to write but this is my first year and I'm super excited.

10/25/2011 . Edited 10/25/2011 #123
dancingqueensillystring

I'm doing it this year and you can find me as samieantha!

10/26/2011 #124
Desktop Warrior

Wendy, I think your plot is great and you should go for it. -nodnod-

(replying to post on main thread)

10/26/2011 #125
Wendy Brune

You are so sneaky. Seriously, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I was directing the on-topic comment to myself, not at all to you!

10/26/2011 #126
Desktop Warrior

Wendy no make me feel bad! Just trying to keep my own self on topic, haha.

10/26/2011 #127
Desktop Warrior

Phew! Finally finished my outline for my NaNo fic.

Now, all I need is the confidence to actually write the damn thing and resist the very strong temptation to abandon my story idea and run away screaming.

10/27/2011 #128
StoryGirl02

Good luck everyone!

10/29/2011 #129
Emily Mae
Yeah, good luck guys! I've never participated in NaNo, but I did finish the first draft of an original novel this past summer. And that took three and a half years! I can't imagine doing it in a month. However, I'm hoping to get lots of editing and revising done in November, so in a way I'll be working hard towards completing a novel right along with you guys. :]
10/29/2011 #130
Madam'zelleGiry

Good luck everyone! I've changed and rechanged my outline so many times in the past couple of days...I really need to settle on something because November is nearly upon us!

10/30/2011 #131
Wendy Brune

Finally got around to updating the directory!

I think the writing buddies feature might finally be up, so feel free to add me! =)

10/30/2011 #132
ToManyLetters

-deleted because this is not the Randomness thread. *headdesk* -

10/30/2011 . Edited 10/30/2011 #133
Wendy Brune

I was literally about to say something, tee hee!

I want the link, though, so you better put it in the Randomness thread! =)

10/30/2011 #134
Wendy Brune

So, some of you (i.e TML and Lala) don't actually exist on the site. Or, I can't find you, anyway, even after changing the link in the bar. Hmm....

Otherwise, I think I've added every active person. I also removed a few people who I haven't heard from this year or just haven't talked to in a while, so if I removed you, but we were friends before, poke me so I can add you again if you're going for it! =)

10/30/2011 #135
Desktop Warrior

Just finished looking over my completed NaNo outline. I can't wait to get writing in...hell, little over a day. -is actually giddy, despite the MASSIVE amount of readings and exams ahead of him-

10/30/2011 #136
Wendy Brune

I still have stuff to do, but I wrote a semi-coherent synopsis. Semi-coherent.

And I earned my halo! =)

10/30/2011 #137
EHWIES
So I joined. Username's EHWIES. Yep. I have an idea for a novel, but right now I'm heavily preoccupied with my own personal drama, so I'm basically just going to write down the last three and a half months of my life and pretend like it's fiction and hope it works as a coping mechanism for my life lmao
10/31/2011 #138
Desktop Warrior

-hugs E- Well...I wish you all the best with your NaNo novel anyway.

10/31/2011 #139
EHWIES
-tackleglomp- lol thanks, I'll need it. I have no time to write ever
10/31/2011 #140
ToManyLetters

NaNo's site is obviously overwhelmed with traffic.

Ug.

10/31/2011 #141
ShadedRogue

You say that like that doesn't always happen. I'm disappointed though, they were talking about their fancy new servers. I was hoping I'd actually be able to use the site this year without it taking forever to load something. :/

10/31/2011 #142
Desktop Warrior

Started NaNo last night after I got back from the Uncharted release and I already got most of my daily quota done. OMG IT'S ACTUALLY STARTED. -dies-

11/1/2011 #143
ShadedRogue

I don't think I'm going to be able to start mine for a few days, lol. Providing I can find the time to play catch-up.

11/1/2011 #144
Desktop Warrior

Because you're smart and you focus on school instead of leaving it on the backburner like me. LOL I've just got NaNo fever.

11/1/2011 #145
RyanKathrynCelia

Good luck everyone, I wish you well!

11/1/2011 #146
Wendy Brune

Shut it, Time. I don't want to hear about you being productive.

I'mjustkiddingIloveyouandyouamazeme.

Good luck, y'all.

11/1/2011 #147
Madam'zelleGiry

How is/was everyone's Day 1? (darn time differences)

11/1/2011 #148
Wendy Brune

I'm at 600 words. Icky.

11/1/2011 #149
ToManyLetters

I'm sitting at a mere 2.2k words... I feel like I need to try a bit harder, seeing as only about half of that is actually fully fleshed-out text.

In other words, some of it is just bits of dialogue or narration like the following:

Marcellus "Childhood is merely the time before you take hold of your own destiny." "There are an unfortunate many who are born and die as children."

11/1/2011 . Edited 11/1/2011 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune EHWIES, MissScorp, Madam'zelleGiry, darkin520, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member