The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which spotlights the excellent stories in our archives and promotes reviewing all stories without the promise of getting a review in return. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
over-rehearsed

THE SOCIALLY AWKWARD ALIGNING OF PLANETS, FTW!

;)

2/5/2011 #2,971
ShadedRogue

LOL! Totally not random Ewies.

(I'm a Taurus 8D)

2/5/2011 #2,972
Luna Rapunzel

OH SHUT UP. TALKING ABOUT PLANETS ALIGNING MAKES ME THINK ABOUT ASTROLOGY MAKES ME THINK ABOUT ZODIAC SIGNS. DEAL WITH IT. MY SISTER IS A TAURUS, TOO!

2/5/2011 #2,973
over-rehearsed

(Cancers are awesome you know. Half crab, half deadly disease. Whoooo)

2/5/2011 #2,974
ShadedRogue

(Cancers are awesome you know. Half crab, half deadly disease. Whoooo)

Dude. That's badass.

2/5/2011 . Edited 2/5/2011 #2,975
Luna Rapunzel

BRB BATHROOM!

2/5/2011 #2,976
over-rehearsed

Okay, E, tell me when you're back so that I can shut down the computer and go and make that awesomesauce phonecall?

Don't laugh at my voice though, please?

2/5/2011 #2,977
Luna Rapunzel

I AM BACK!

I promise I won't laugh. Not at your voice, at least. IDK, SOMETIMES I LAUGH AWKWARDLY WHEN I FEEL SOCIALLY AWKWARD, BUT I PROMISE THAT IF I DO, WHICH HOPEFULLY I WON'T, IT WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR VOICE! YOUR VOICE WILL BE CUTE. BECAUSE YOU ARE CUTE. AND YES.

2/5/2011 #2,978
over-rehearsed

Haha, okay, going now.

Bye Cass!

2/5/2011 #2,979
ShadedRogue

Don't laugh at my voice though, please?

I'm sure it can't be worse than mine. I don't really have a set tone to my voice, so I either sound like a whiny child or like I've been smoking too many cigarettes (and I don't smoke) XD

2/5/2011 #2,980
ShadedRogue

NIGHT AMY!

2/5/2011 #2,981
Luna Rapunzel

THE ANTICIPATION BUILDS!

2/5/2011 #2,982
ShadedRogue

Antici-----------pation.

XD

2/5/2011 #2,983
Luna Rapunzel

RHPS!

2/5/2011 #2,984
ShadedRogue

DAMN STRAIGHT!

ohgawd -lovesRHPS-

2/5/2011 #2,985
Luna Rapunzel

...I think it's really weird and don't get it at all, personally. I ONLY WATCHED IT BECAUSE I WANTED TO GET READY FOR THE ROCKY HORROR GLEE SHOW BECAUSE RYAN MURPHY DOESN'T DESERVE FANS AS DEDICATED AS I AM, OKAY. /shot

2/5/2011 #2,986
ShadedRogue

XD I think it's awesome, so there. I don't know who Ryan Murphy is.

2/5/2011 #2,987
Luna Rapunzel

HE'S THE CREATOR OF GLEE!

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH AMY!

2/5/2011 #2,988
ShadedRogue

OMFG. THE UNIVERSE DIDN'T IMPLODE!

XD I'm actually kind of jealous that you and Amy talked on the phone, lol, but I wouldn't be able to call you because I am not good on phones at all.

2/5/2011 #2,989
Luna Rapunzel

It was intense. First there were awkward greetings in which I RAMBLED ABOUT WHAT MY FIRST NAME IS AND WAVED AT MY PHONE BECAUSE THAT'S NOT POINTLESS. Then she just kind of sat there all quiet and shell-shocked and adorable as I babbled about my life. Then there was this AWKWARD PAUSE THAT INVOLVED A LOT OF AWKWARD GIGGLING ON BOTH ENDS. And I kept talking about how awkward I am because I am dumb. And then I felt guilty for keeping her awake for two minutes and let her hang up and go to bed. XD

PSH. WE SHOULD SKYPE TALK OR SOMETHING. RIGHT NOW. DO IT. AWKWARDNESS FTW

2/5/2011 #2,990
ShadedRogue

Ewies, you are a-freaking-dorable. For serious.

LMAO. If you want to? Oh god.

2/5/2011 #2,991
Luna Rapunzel

I THINK WE SHOULD. SKYPE PARTY. RIGHT NOW. FOR SRS. Or not, if that's weird, but now I'm all pumped up on TALKING TO RLTERS FOR RLS and yes. XD

2/5/2011 #2,992
ShadedRogue

LOL. OKAY. BUT IT WILL BE SERIOUSLY AWKWARD. I'M NOT EVEN TALKING TO YOU YET AND I'M ALREADY HAVING NERVOUS GIGGLES.

ALSO, MY BROTHER IS TELLING ME BAD PUNS USING THE PERIODIC TABLE OF ELEMENTS. IT MAKES MY BRAIN HURT.

2/5/2011 #2,993
Luna Rapunzel

YOUR BROTHER IS FTW. I'M INVISIBLE ON SKYPE! BRING ITTTT

I'll probably narrate how awkward we are and be all HI CASS I'M E THIS IS MY VOICE ISN'T IT ANNOYING SOUNDING YOU'RE SO CUTE OH GOD NOW I'VE JUST MADE EVERYTHING EVEN MORE AWKWARD ISN'T THIS UNCOMFORTABLE SUCH IS MY LIFE for the entire duration of the conversation. LOL

2/5/2011 #2,994
ShadedRogue

THEY'RE GETTING PROGRESSIVELY WORSE, LOLLOLOL.

OKAY, MAAAAAAN!

2/5/2011 #2,995
hiddlestons

LOLOMG.

I just reread your conversation, lmao.

YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS.

/lolawkwardness.

Oh, and for the alarm thing. I have like, ten on my iPod, five on my phone, and one on my alarm clock. I REALLY suck at waking up. 'Cause I turn off one alarm, go back to sleep. Then the next one, and then to sleep. :3

So I never wake up on time, haha.

asldkjf;alsdfj;asdfjk

My screen resolution is terribly messed up. D8

ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO FIX IT? I tried control + 'minus sign' but it didn't work. Everything on my screen is stretched out. :/

2/6/2011 #2,996
RoseScor90

Essie!!!

2/6/2011 #2,997
Fayah

Lol I decided that all alarm clocks (parents, digital, real, my birds, etc) fail to wake me up because I can outsleep them if I really really want to. The only thing that can wake me up is will power which is really hard to muster @__@

Sometimes I get my mom to tell me that school is in 2 hours and that I haven't finished my homework yet.

2/6/2011 #2,998
ShadedRogue

Essie, do you have Vista? And is the resolution all wonky on just the internet windows, or on everything?

Try going to control panel; apperance and personalization; adjust screen resolution, and see if that does anything.

2/6/2011 . Edited 2/6/2011 #2,999
hiddlestons

I think it's windows 7.

Yeah, I tried going to control panel and the adjust screen resolution, but it didn't work.

And when I turn it on, the 'windows' logo is fine, but when I get to the blue screen where you log in, everything's stretched out. D8

And it's the whole thing, not just the browsers.

SUCKS, MAN.

AND CASS. WE NEED TO HAVE AN EPIC SKYPE!CHAT SOON. :D

thanks tho~

:3

2/6/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune bkwrmnlvnit, darkaccalia520, GeorgyannWayson, Luna Rapunzel, The Real F'n Scorp, Madam'zelleGiry, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member