The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which promotes reviewing of all stories and spotlighting talented writers. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
ToManyLetters

Well, enjoy the popcorn at least. You can't not eat popcorn.

=-D

10/18/2011 #2,971
EHWIES

I will! I'm eating Reese's Pieces irl, too, and that plus net!popcorn is shaping up to be an awesome combination. :D Want some chocolate?

10/18/2011 #2,972
ToManyLetters

Want some chocolate?

May I?

10/18/2011 #2,973
EHWIES

Gladly!

-passes the Reese's-

10/18/2011 #2,974
ToManyLetters

*eats the net!noms*

So, anyone seen anything lovely lately?

10/18/2011 #2,975
tangled sentence

@Ewie: I ♥ you too. I haven't been around either, for a lot longer than you, and maybe I should apologize too. My mother was diagnosed with cancer on May 28th of this year and its what they call masticated cancer. It spread from her lung, to her brain, back to her lung and into her stomach where it destroyed her pancreas, kidneys and overalls. Soon enough it was in her lymph nodes and she lost a lot of memory and thought she was a little girl. She couldn't speak for the last week, and went into a sort of coma. She died on August 31st, four months after the diagnosis. Life has sort of been topsy-turvy, but I'd be happy to be there for you if you would be there for me too.

edit: overies. hahahaha.

10/18/2011 . Edited 10/18/2011 #2,976
EHWIES

So, anyone seen anything lovely lately?

No.

Actually, no, I take that back. Two things made my day today:

1) Somewhere on the Internet there's apparently a "panda cam" and it's a 24 hour live feed of video of pandas in a zoo or something like that, I forget, but apparently M discovered it and watches itall the timeand it's adorable and she's adorable and this makes me happy.

2) My friend J told me this story, she didn't know whether it was legit or not but it's still fantastic, about how during the Reformation something happened where I forget the details of the story the King of Spain was trying to like take over Europe and maintain Catholicism and something and somewhere in there he fell into a trough and those are full of poo and he thought it was a sign from God that he lived through it and that's apparently where the expression holy sh*t comes from IDK I FORGET THE DETAILS IT WAS MORE EPIC WHEN SHE TOLD IT OKAY.

ETA: @Wyn: oh god I am so sorry sweetheart. I'm really hardcore emotionally traumatized, don't get me wrong, but that kind of puts it in perspective, you know? That's a horrible way to die, and I'm so sorry that you and your mother and family had to go through all of that. And you know I'm always here for you when you need me. ♥ ♥

10/18/2011 . Edited 10/18/2011 #2,977
EHWIES

Also, where did Cass poof to?

10/18/2011 #2,978
ToManyLetters

I was just about to say that...

10/18/2011 #2,979
tangled sentence

@Ewie: Thanks! ♥ And don't put your pain down because my pain seems more tramatic or anything. There's a saying that the loss of a king's crown and a boy's toy are the same, because they both devastate the individuals worlds. I'm glad I've got you guys to vent with and read with and write with and be amazing fic authors with. It keeps me going.

10/18/2011 #2,980
EHWIES

God I missed this place. No, seriously, I did. I just get wrapped up in my drama and it's been /really/ bad and I've been feeling /really/ broken and my reaction to that is to isolate myself from everyone not involved, but oh god I missed having you guys and having someone to lean on like that and all the fun times that go down here and just I love you all so much I really do really really do really /sap

10/18/2011 #2,981
ToManyLetters

There's a really well known saying... but it's in the future, so a Time Lord will have to confirm it for me... but TML has a story for every situation.

*humbly offers Never Forgotten*

10/18/2011 #2,982
EHWIES

EHWIES is going to take a break to start reading these before she gets super backlogged on TML fics, brb lol

10/18/2011 #2,983
ToManyLetters

And TML taken in small quantities can be beneficial for both your health and sanity. We won't discuss what happens when there is too much TML. 8^D

10/18/2011 . Edited 10/18/2011 #2,984
tangled sentence

*anime epic tear waterfalls* "I missed you to, Ewie-chan!" *said like Rock Lee*

*cups hands around lips and hollors* CASSSAAAAAAAANNNNDDDDDDRRRRRRRRAAAAA????

10/18/2011 #2,985
ShadedRogue

We won't discuss what happens when there is too much TML. 8^D

You start having delusions that you're the Doctor

10/18/2011 #2,986
ToManyLetters

You start having delusions that you're the Doctor

*Cackle* But one can never have too much of the Doctor, now can they?

10/18/2011 #2,987
ShadedRogue

*Cackle* But one can never have too much of the Doctor, now can they?

True that.

10/18/2011 #2,988
EHWIES

back

CASS

I LOVE YOU CASS

10/18/2011 #2,989
ShadedRogue

EWIES. I LOVE YOU TOO!

10/18/2011 #2,990
ToManyLetters

We won't discuss what happens when there is too much TML. 8^D

Speaking of this. I once got really bored on my forum and decided to use all of my accounts via different browsers to talk to myself. :::|=^D

10/18/2011 #2,991
EHWIES

AHH I LOVE YOU GUYS BUT I SHOULD GO IT'S 1:17 IN THE MORNING AND I HAVE CLASS AT 8:30 AND A PHYSICS TEST TOMORROW AND A HISTORY TEST ON THURSDAY AND IT'S A COMPREHENSIVE MIDTERM AND I HAVEN'T STARTED STUDYING FOR IT YET. I AM SCREWED FOR LIFE. LOVE YOUUUUUUU STAY MONOGAMOUS

10/18/2011 #2,992
tangled sentence

I loves you all more.

10/18/2011 #2,993
Desktop Warrior

@Desktop Warrior:Nice to meet you, Time. You may call me Wyn, or Rue. I'm a former temp!mod and community archiver for this forum, and I've been gone a little while, and left my old account. Are you semi-new? I think I've seen you around before...

Nice to meet you, Wyn! You were "red tea revelation" at some point, right? Yeah, I'm more or less a regular here. I've been around for about a year or so.

Oh. My. God. My sanity, it hurts.

S'why I don't have any left, personally.

...hi there. Long time no see?

E! -glomps-

*super-uper-duper-mega-uber-epic GLOMP*

-wheezes- Whoa, easy there, big guy. XD

@E, TML, Wyn: I'm sorry, you guys. All the best, yeah?

/trite

10/18/2011 #2,994
EHWIES

TIME YOUR TIMING SUCKS.

lol puns

I LOVE YOU

10/18/2011 #2,995
ToManyLetters

Nighty, night, E. Have a good sleep and good luck.

10/18/2011 #2,996
Desktop Warrior

I LOVE YOU

LOVE YOU, TOO~ And for srs, I'm around if you need to talk.

10/18/2011 #2,997
ToManyLetters

I'm sorry, you guys. All the best, yeah?

I suppose. My mum told me there are loads of fish in the sea, right. I told her sure, but I'm fishing from a murky little pond... I've been single almost a year now. Perhaps that explains a bit of my insanity?

10/18/2011 #2,998
ToManyLetters

[Deleted for great justice - and Jammie Dodgers.]

10/18/2011 . Edited 10/18/2011 #2,999
ShadedRogue

BYE EWIES, I LOVE YOU, COME BACK SOON OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! I KNOW THE GENERALISH LOCATION OF WHERE YOU LIVE, DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!

I've been single almost a year now. Perhaps that explains a bit of my insanity?

If it makes you feel better, before this year I hadn't dated anyone for five years, and I'm already single again. lol. That's okay, though, I like being single.

10/18/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune EHWIES, MissScorp, Madam'zelleGiry, darkin520, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member