The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which promotes reviewing of all stories and spotlighting talented writers. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
The Death Frisbee

Already did this, but...

(Also, I'm glad y'all like the concept! We should be continuing this every week!)

Yes plz.

5/30/2012 #31
songstar13

Read and reviewed. :)

5/31/2012 #32
darkaccalia520

Read and reviewed as promised. Thank you. :)

6/1/2012 #33
TheMysticalFett
New to this place but read and reviewed. Tis a touching piece.
6/1/2012 #34
Prone To Obsession

Just found out I was picked as a story of the week. I had never visited this forum before, but this is such a wonderful idea, and I'm so grateful that y'all decided to give my story a little advertising. The reviews have been so lovely and well-thought out! I'm looking forward to seeing future stories of the week, to pay it forward, as it were!

6/2/2012 #35
Madam'zelleGiry

I'd already reviewed this one but it's a fabulous story! Check it out if you haven't already!

6/2/2012 #36
Wendy Brune

Just found out I was picked as a story of the week. I had never visited this forum before, but this is such a wonderful idea, and I'm so grateful that y'all decided to give my story a little advertising. The reviews have been so lovely and well-thought out! I'm looking forward to seeing future stories of the week, to pay it forward, as it were!

Awwh, yay! We're so glad you're enjoying the reviews! It truly is an excellent, under-reviewed story! Hopefully we can change that! =)

6/2/2012 #37
Wendy Brune

New Story of the Week: by the awful grace by Fialleril. This piece is short but sweet and deserves some loving!

For those unfamiliar with the Star Wars fandom, all you need to know is that Padme is Luke Skywalker's mother (surely you've heard of Luke Skywalker!) and Aunt Beru is his aunt on his father's side. There's undercurrents of other things those who know the movie will recognize, but I won't say anything else. =)

6/4/2012 #38
SiriuslyPeeved

Star Wars people -- even if you've only given the fandom a passing glance in the movie theater -- run, do not walk, that was amazing. Favorited!

6/6/2012 #39
darkaccalia520

Read, reviewed, and favorited as well. That was so beautiful! :)

6/7/2012 #40
TheMysticalFett

Great in its touching simplicity. Favorites this is in.

6/7/2012 #41
Susan M. M

I liked the fact that Beru noticed about Padme in this story what Anakin noticed about Melisande Organa in my "First Dance" -- how Tattoine's climate affects the skin. I figure if two separate authors come to the same conclusion, we're probably right.

6/7/2012 #42
darkaccalia520

I liked the fact that Beru noticed about Padme in this story what Anakin noticed about Melisande Organa in my "First Dance" -- how Tattoine's climate affects the skin. I figure if two separate authors come to the same conclusion, we're probably right.

I'm really glad you liked the story, Susan, but could you take a minute to tell the author that? This thread is really for us, the members of the RLt, to read and review the story of the week, which is a great but under appreciated story in terms of reviews. Until it reaches 20 reviews, it is under-reviewed. I'm sure Fialleril will appreciate it. Thank you. :)

6/7/2012 #43
darkaccalia520

Forgot to mention, if you have already reviewed, I apologize. I just didn't see your review. Thanks again.

6/7/2012 #44
Susan M. M

Well, it seemed a trifle vain to put in an official review that I liked the fact she did the same thing I did.

6/7/2012 #45
darkaccalia520

Well, it seemed a trifle vain to put in an official review that I liked the fact she did the same thing I did.

Well, I suppose you don't have to tell her that, but you could let her know you liked her story in the form of a review all the same. As a member of the RLt, one is supposed to agree to read and review any and all stories he or she reads. I would think it would only take a second to let her know that you liked it. Certainly, what you do is up to you, however.

6/7/2012 #46
Sassmaster Omega 620

Read and reviewed the story, incredibly enjoyable and unique. Nice pick Wendy!

6/7/2012 #47
Desktop Warrior

Hey, all! Better late than never, this week's Story of the Week is Soul by CatBru.

6/15/2012 #48
TheFictionFairy

Read and reviewed - great piece! I got all choked up.

6/16/2012 #49
Tune4Toons

Read and reviewed... Wow…

6/16/2012 #50
SilverWingedGentleman

I read and reviewed this story. I must say I was impressed by the writer's view of Iroh.

6/17/2012 #51
Lilly Valens

Also reviewed. Excellent work!

6/18/2012 #52
darkaccalia520

Read, reviewed, and favorited. Thanks for picking such a lovely piece, Time. :)

6/19/2012 #53
Rosawyn

I wish I was allowed to review twice, because the review I left back in 2011 isn't all that good. :/

6/21/2012 #54
ShadedRogue

I've updated the SotW main list that shows current and previous SotW, and marked which ones are graduated. If we can keep that updated when we post new SotWs, ff.net allowing, that'd be great.

6/23/2012 #55
Luna Rapunzel

Hey, guys! For the SOTW, I'm choosing Play by MessengerOfDreams. It's a fairly long one-shot but imo absolutely worth the read.

6/24/2012 #56
Tumerking

Super Smash Brothers is awesome. I would have never thought of writing a fic about it. It impressed me.

6/26/2012 #57
MessengerOfDreams

:o

...I'm astonished, flabbergasted, thrilled and thankful all in one. Thank you so much!

6/26/2012 #58
Wendy Brune

...this was a really, really awesome story! Not my usual fare, but I was very impressed with the unique character tone and nice smattering of details. It's a long read, but very much worth it!

6/26/2012 #59
darkaccalia520

Read and reviewed. Totally worth the time. :)

6/27/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune Luna Rapunzel, The Real F'n Scorp, Madam'zelleGiry, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member