The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which spotlights the excellent stories in our archives and promotes reviewing all stories without the promise of getting a review in return. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Luna Rapunzel

I INTERRUPTED VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO MAKE THIS THREAD FOR YOU GUYS

BE GRATEFUL

Wendy!Edit: There. Tacked on bunnies for the amusement of some people. -coughcoughTMLandAzziecoughcough-

Also I am not a bitch! XD

11/2/2011 . Edited by Wendy Brune, 11/2/2011 #1
ToManyLetters

I suppose it's time for us to claim this thread, now.

11/2/2011 #2
Fielmente Slytherin

I, TML, hereby proudly claim this thread for the use of all things silly, mundane, and everything in between.

11/2/2011 #3
Bureau 13

Seconded, for all things fluffy and bunny-like.

11/2/2011 #4
ToManyLetters

Wewt. The many TMLs have already invaded the new thread. XD

11/2/2011 #5
Wendy Brune

I am laughing.

11/2/2011 #6
ToManyLetters

That's good, seeing as the laughs are all that really matters.

11/2/2011 #7
Wendy Brune

Doing it for the lulz?

11/2/2011 #8
ToManyLetters

Pretty much, yep.

11/2/2011 #9
Wendy Brune

How was your day, by the way?

11/2/2011 #10
ToManyLetters

Not too terribad, thanks for asking. It was actually rather slow at work today.

I was in the kitchen, too, so that was also nice. I rather dislike working front counter. Some incredibly stupid people eat at McDonald's, I tell you.

Yours?

11/2/2011 . Edited 11/2/2011 #11
Wendy Brune

I can only imagine. But at least no stupidity for you today.

Until you came on here, anyway. XDD

I had a lovely day. To summarize: top of my class, legal debate, Mexican food. But so busy. I am staying here today extra long, then I have to meet for my internship. Then I have to choreograph.

11/2/2011 . Edited 11/2/2011 #12
ToManyLetters

Would you be up for some Doctor Who later on? I don't know how long you've got. X.x

11/2/2011 #13
Wendy Brune

I can't at this exact moment, but I would love to later, as I'm stuck at a cliffhanger. I tried watching more last night, but I was so very tired.

Though, later for me would be ... 10pm my time, which is about 9pm your time, I think. So if that's too late, I understand.

Also, I very literally /just/ found out that I got an A on the financial section of one of my classes. Which is shocking because economics and I do not get along. So also that. -twirls-

11/2/2011 #14
ToManyLetters

That's fine. I'm off from work tomorrow, so all is well. I actually still haven't left work yet. (Though I will be leaving shortly.)

Grats on Eco! That's great!

11/2/2011 #15
Wendy Brune

I'm basically dancing around right now. I am /such/ a genius. XDD

You are still at work? Are you crazy?

11/2/2011 #16
ToManyLetters

Hungry and lazy, mostly. I usually grab something to eat, look at all my emails, RSS, and all that shiz, then get stuck writing on the forums for a while before I finally decide it's time to leave.

11/2/2011 #17
Wendy Brune

That's a little bit funny. But the food is great, so I understand. So bad for you, but also so amazingly yummy.

Now I want fries.

11/2/2011 #18
ToManyLetters

I can generally get away with getting some of our more healthy stuff.

Salads ftw.

11/2/2011 #19
Wendy Brune

Salads + McDonald's = does not compute.

11/2/2011 #20
ToManyLetters

But our salads! They are so yummy!

11/2/2011 #21
Desktop Warrior

I imagine a room full of young children crumpling-up the letters and throwing them in the bin, running to the nearest corner, curling-up into a ball, and crying whilst sucking their thumb.

^That, pretty much. We have such cruel imaginations, no?

It's so easy to terrorise children, though.

-snort- Where you're from, maybe. Most kids here are the ones doing the terrorizing. Seriously, they're not scared of adults in the least.

Other times, though, you wish they had a mute button.

Or better, a "pause" button. Not a kid person, myself.

Some incredibly stupid people eat at McDonald's, I tell you.

And it doesn't get much better at other restaurants.

"So, like, the Super-Hot Spicy Curry, like, is that spicy? I have this condition, endogastocardomitosis, and I don't do well with spices, so is that, like, really spicy?"

"Yes, ma'am, it's very spicy."

"Mmm...because I want it spicy, but, like, not spicy."

Me, at next table: -facepalm-

11/2/2011 #22
ToManyLetters

Me, at next table: -facepalm-

This.

11/2/2011 #23
Wendy Brune

...I like when people ask me if they can eat the peanut butter and jelly sandwich with their peanut allergy.

11/2/2011 #24
ToManyLetters

...I like when people ask me if they can eat the peanut butter and jelly sandwich with their peanut allergy.

This is why all of the product labeling, advertising, and signage for the Fruit and Walnut Salad has a *Warning: Contains Nuts. on it. Seriously, if you know you're allergic, don't even bother asking. IT HAS PEANUT IN THE NAME!

11/2/2011 #25
ToManyLetters

And with that, I'll bbl.

11/2/2011 #26
Wendy Brune

Exactly. I don't know how so people managed to stay alive for so long.

See you later! =)

11/2/2011 #27
Polyethene Pam
Woah. I think this is my first post in this forum.
11/2/2011 #28
TheWordFountain
SCV I DON'T THINK I CAN DO THIS. OMG I JUST USED YOUR NICKNAME. BRB. TEARBENDING.
11/2/2011 #29
Wendy Brune

ATTACK OF THE OLD RLERS.

11/2/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune Luna Rapunzel, GeorgyannWayson, MissScorp, Madam'zelleG, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member