The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which promotes reviewing of all stories and spotlighting talented writers. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Wendy Brune

I was seriously typing a response to Sloan when there were about 10 posts left and then it died.

The title is a lovely collaboration between TML, Azzie, and Sap. I was there also. XD

1/7/2012 #1
ToManyLetters

I has it!

Edit: this time for reelz.

1/7/2012 . Edited 1/7/2012 #2
Deity-of-Words

That was an epic way you to end that Randomness.

Edit: You stoles my spot. D:

1/7/2012 . Edited 1/7/2012 #3
Inkfire

LOL TML. I sort of feel bad because you sort of really deserved the last post with the hilariousness. But it was unfair to us sad one-faced people. CHEAT ;)

1/7/2012 #4
Fielmente Slytherin

*Bows out*

Till next time.

1/7/2012 #5
Bureau 13

*Bids adieu*

Until we meet again, RLt.

1/7/2012 #6
Lettershort

Au revoir, mes amis.

1/7/2012 #7
Wendy Brune

Teehee. That was the least spammy last page I've ever seen. I can't decide if this is good or bad. XD

1/7/2012 #8
ToManyLetters

I sort of feel bad because you sort of really deserved the last post with the hilariousness. But it was unfair to us sad one-faced people. CHEAT ;)

Oh, the irony of it all made me crack-up.

It was awesome.

1/7/2012 #9
Inkfire

It was awesome.

YES. JUST YES.

1/7/2012 #10
Wendy Brune

You all are so silly. Hence why I love being here.

1/7/2012 #11
ToManyLetters

YES. JUST YES.

XD

Also to TML and Sloan; It's nice to meet you! :D

Sorry, got distracted with spamming the page-up for all good victories. Nice to meet you, too!

1/7/2012 #12
Sloan33

THE NOM NOM SHALL BE VICTORIOUS! *coughs*

Well, I think I'm too late for the randomness. XD

But whatever.

1/7/2012 #13
Inkfire

NEVER TOO LATE FOR RANDOMNESS.

SILLY WINS.

YES.

/excited

1/7/2012 #14
Deity-of-Words

lol it's all good. :]

It was quiet amusing ready all that.

1/7/2012 #15
Wendy Brune

Well, I think I'm too late for the randomness. XD

One can never be too late for the randomness. =)

I assume you go by Sloan, by the way? It's lovely to meet you. Also, I hate having to ask this, but I've been wrong before and then totally insulted someone by mistake - are you a boy or a girl? XDD

1/7/2012 #16
ToManyLetters

I bring in the 'herd of TMLs' when I'm either really bored and no one is here (a very rare occurrence, actually) or the thread is dying.

1/7/2012 #17
Deity-of-Words

Well, I think I'm too late for the randomnessOne can never be late. :D

TML, I couldn't get a reply out fast enough with all of you there lol

1/7/2012 #18
sappy3

Oops, my post got eaten by thread's end.

The heard of TML had me cracking up. How do you manage to switch from one name to the other so fast? Are you a Name Wizard?

1/7/2012 #19
Sloan33

@Wendy:

Yes, Sloan is fine. I'm a girl. XD But I seem to give off a male persona on some websites. What about you? Sorry if that is an offensive question...

*drools over Apocalyptica*

1/7/2012 #20
ToManyLetters

The heard of TML had me cracking up. How do you manage to switch from one nameto the other so fast? Are you a Name Wizard?

A combination of Windows 7 and Chrome 16 + Firefox 9 + Internet Explorer 9 + Opera 11 make it all possible.

1/7/2012 #21
sappy3

shhh, I wizard is not supposed to reveal his secrets!

1/7/2012 #22
Inkfire

Great question then, Wendy! I thought the name Sloan was boyish. I think I've come across a Sloan in books before… probably in The Inheritance Cycle or whatever it's called in English…

1/7/2012 #23
Wendy Brune

Yes, Sloan is fine. I'm a girl. XD But I seem to give off a male persona on some websites. What about you? Sorry if that is an offensive question...

Yes ma'am, I am indeed of the girl variety. XDD You seemed like a girl, but I once assumed someone else was a girl. They were not. It was bad.

1/7/2012 #24
ToManyLetters

shhh, I wizard is not supposed to reveal his secrets!

Oh, I didn't say how. Just the tools I used to accomplish my easy, silly, magical chatting act.

1/7/2012 #25
Wendy Brune

I am going to go shower now and hope my avatar changes while I'm gone.

Be back soon!

1/7/2012 #26
Shuna

Booyeah! *drawing a helicopter with Santa hanging on the ladder.* XD

1/7/2012 #27
ToManyLetters

They were not. It was bad.

Yeah. I may be like the guy from Goblet of Fire at the Quidditch World Cup. Even if I decide to wear a skirt, it's just for the breeze.

1/7/2012 #28
Inkfire

Avatar changes take ages. Psssh =P

Even if I decide to wear a skirt, it's just for the breeze.

This. ^_^

1/7/2012 . Edited 1/7/2012 #29
ToManyLetters

Avatar changes take ages. Psssh =P

Up to 24 hours. If they were instantaneous, I'd use a different one every day. As it is, I'm just too lazy to change it. That's why I had my default "TML" avatar for so long.

But Anise and Arietta are full of awesome.

1/7/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune Luna Rapunzel, The Real F'n Scorp, Madam'zelleGiry, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member