The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which spotlights the excellent stories in our archives and promotes reviewing all stories without the promise of getting a review in return. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
ShadedRogue

Ewies: I'm confused about your fic request thing, that's not how it worked out on the list I have?

/confused.

2/21/2012 #31
Luna Rapunzel

Weird. I'll PM you?

2/21/2012 #32
ShadedRogue

Okay, I got it. Rosa, you can PM me want you want me to write for you. It may take a bit to get around to it though. Kind of in the middle of writing a few papers. I hope you won't mind the wait. I'll make it super awesome for you to make up. ;D

2/21/2012 #33
Rosawyn

Kind of in the middle of writing a few papers. I hope you won't mind the wait. I'll make it super awesome for you to make up. ;D

Sounds good! ^_^ And I won't mind waiting, especially since I know it's gonna be good in the end. :)

2/21/2012 #34
songstar13

Woot! Top Ten! (Not much awesomeness in that when there were only 17 competitors...but hey, it's a start!)

I feel like I would've done more if I hadn't gotten really busy all of a sudden.

2/21/2012 . Edited 2/21/2012 #35
Cerulean City

Congratulations to all the winners!

-throws confetti-

2/23/2012 #36
Sir Areis Lionheart

Whoa...

2/23/2012 #37
Wendy Brune

Whoa...

I know, right? XD

2/24/2012 #38
darkaccalia520

I'm just wondering, in case I missed something, when can we expect all our prizes by? I only received two reviews so far, and I'm still waiting on one. But, if the other reviewer is busy, it's fine. I don't want to complain...just checking. I can be more patient if necessary. :)

2/28/2012 #39
Rosawyn

I only received two reviews so far, and I'm still waiting on one.

I *think* I've only gotten two so far as well, most likely from the same two mods! lol (It is also entirely possible that I got another one that I don't remember because I've been sick and confused lately...)

2/28/2012 #40
ShadedRogue

@ Darky. I still have to do my reviews and you're one of them. You can probably expect it sometime by the end of the week.

@ Rosa. You're not on my list, so I don't know who still has to review you.

2/28/2012 #41
darkaccalia520

OK, thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it. :)

2/28/2012 #42
Rosawyn

@ Rosa. You're not on my list, so I don't know who still has to review you.

hmmm...I was under the impression I was supposed to be getting a total of 4, which seems to suggest I'd be on *everybody's* list:

I do have a question about the prizes...if someone like me, for example, has achieved prize level 5, do we *also* get the prizes for the other 4 levels (eg, a participation certificate, reviews from mods) in addition to the level 5 prize?

Yes ma'am! You get all the prizes! XDD

Level Three: One review from one mod

Level Four: One review from at least three mods.

1 + 3 = 4

(not trying to be greedy or anything, but this would seem to apply to everyone who got to at least level 4.)

2/28/2012 #43
darkaccalia520

So, I since I got to level 4, I also get the other prizes under me? I guess I missed that. But, I've got a cold and my head's a little fuzzy. lol

2/28/2012 #44
ShadedRogue

Rosa, it's just from three mods.

Yes, Darky, you would.

2/28/2012 . Edited 2/28/2012 #45
darkaccalia520

Hmmm...I think there was a miscommunication somewhere.

EDIT: typed too soon. OK, thanks. :)

2/28/2012 . Edited 2/28/2012 #46
ShadedRogue

I'm going to try to explain this, but it works like level 3 you get one mod review, level 4 and 5, you get three. However, it kind of works like an upgrade rather than math, so technically, you still get the mod review from level 3...and the two more are technically the prize for level 4 and 5. Does that make sense?

I suppose the details of the prizes could have been phrased better, but this is how it was supposed to work.

2/28/2012 #47
Rosawyn

Does that make sense?

Not really, but I'm not going to argue with you.

2/28/2012 #48
darkaccalia520

LOL...I think I understand. Not sure about Rosa or if she's around at the moment...thanks for your wonderful efforts, Shady. :)

2/28/2012 #49
ShadedRogue

Sorry for the confusion, Rosa. I feel bad now. I don't want you to feel like you've been cheated out of a review.

On the bright side, you'll probably get a review from me anyways at some point in the future when I get the time to troll your account, being as we like the same fandoms. ;D

2/28/2012 #50
Rosawyn

I feel bad now.Don't feel bad. *hugs*

On the bright side, you'll probably get a review from me anyways at some point in the future when I get the time to troll your account, being as we like the same fandoms. ;D

lol I was sort of thinking that myself, actually. In fact, I've already gotten like at least 2 or 3 reviews from you.

In a way, reviews are the very best prize ever (because we sort of all want them more than anything!), but at the same time they're sort of the worst prize. Because in a way it seems to cheapen them when they're "owed".

2/28/2012 #51
Wendy Brune

Sorry, I'm part of the hold up on ALL the prizes.

I'm going through a lot this week - all the exams, nursing a friend through a break up, and I just found out today that a close friend's mother has cancer. I will have all the prizes by this weekend. Thanks for being patient.

2/28/2012 #52
Desktop Warrior

-hugs- Wendy, do you want me to take some of the load off you? I can write more reviews for people and give out some of the other prizes.

2/28/2012 #53
Rosawyn

Does that make sense?

I wanted to add that after thinking about this for a while, I think I finally *do* understand. It's kind of hard for me to think with this cold and all. :P But yeah, I think I finally do understand what you were trying to say, Cass.

2/28/2012 #54
Madam'zelleGiry

Don't worry about it, Wendy. We all have weeks like that. You do what you have to do and all of us can wait. We completely understand.

2/29/2012 #55
Emily Mae

I would like to echo the "no worries" sentiment. We're all busy!

3/1/2012 #56
Luna Rapunzel

Just formally announcing that I've written and published Azzie's prize fic! Hope I've done her justice :)

New story from EHWIES,

Title: Crashing

Category: Harry Potter

Character(s): Draco M. & Bellatrix L.

Words: 1,275

Genre(s): Angst/Family

Rating: Rated: T

Summary: Draco returns home during his sixth year to face his demons, again.For Inkfire and The Reviews Lounge, Too Reviewathon.

URL:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7903357/1/

3/7/2012 . Edited 3/7/2012 #57
Inkfire

You've done more than justice. /WORSHIPWORSHIP

3/7/2012 #58
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune GeorgyannWayson, Luna Rapunzel, The Real F'n Scorp, Madam'zelleGiry, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member