The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which promotes reviewing of all stories and spotlighting talented writers. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
SimonSeville27

And the chipmunk incest stuff has me ???. Some of these kids need to turn 18 and find the appropriate venues to post this stuff. I won't say any more about it in an all ages forum. Perhaps I will rant later in the Brainstorm when I have had enough coffee.

LOL. I'll be looking forward to the rant ^^

/not really here

/just here for the page claim

edit:

CLAIMED IN THE NAME OF CHIPMUNKS WHO DON'T PARTICIPATE IN INCESTUOUS ACTIVITIES!

3/27/2012 . Edited 3/27/2012 #6,001
darkin520

Oh, Rosa, have I ever told you I LOVE your rundowns of the backlog. I read the backlog just so I can read your messages! :) You're so awesome. And, incidentally, I really want to get my one-shot written and posted today, so if I'm silent, don't worry. My goal is to write my one-shot AND a chapter on my multi-chapter today. And, in order to get that goal accomplished, that means I have to stay away from you people. Please know it's nothing personal because I LOVE you guys. You're just a distraction...so don't worry. If I get done what I want, maybe I'll have time to chat or play review tag later. We'll see what happens. Otherwise, I'll see you tomorrow. But, if anyone needs me for some reason, feel free to PM me. I'll allow it. Wish me luck. :D

3/27/2012 #6,002
SiriuslyPeeved

\\\\cheering for Darkin////. You can do it!

And lol Simon, two more cups of coffee and I will be ready to rant ;)

Edit: pssssst. If anyone is on LJ and wants to add me, send me a PM. I'm trying to post more over there. /ninja SP out

3/27/2012 . Edited 3/27/2012 #6,003
SimonSeville27

So my morning class was cancelled for Thursday, and this morning we were doing a makeup session, but they had us booked in a room where another class was going on, so class was only 20 minutes long, and now I have three hours with absolutely nothing to do, so if anybody is online I am bored and have plenty of time to chat...

3/27/2012 #6,004
darkin520

Oh, hello, Simon...no, I'm not really here, but if you're bored I can give you something to do. *hint, hint* Besides, I need to thank you anyway for giving me an idea. And, no, I'm not writing a Chipmunks fic nor am I writing a triple homicide. But, I am writing a story where someone is dead, but the readers aren't going to find out for sure until the end, although I'm not really trying to mask the fact. Anyway, I'll give you a bit of chatting time because I can multi-task (I think) if you wouldn't mind. *Looks up with big sad Chipmunk eyes*

3/27/2012 #6,005
SimonSeville27

Yay! Someone to talk to!

*hint, hint*

I'm assuming you're talking about reading the collab, and actually I'd love to right now but I'm in the middle of the law school lounge with 74 other students who got thrown out of the classroom that would inevitably ask me what I was doing (FYI: Fanfiction is not something I publicize in RL)

the readers aren't going to find out for sure until the end

OOOHHH! I love those stories! (Well you know that). Make sure you tell me when it's posted so I can read it!

3/27/2012 #6,006
darkin520

No, it's not for the collab. It's one I am writing now and want to post today. I was just wondering if you'd want to look over what I had written to see if it meets your standards and that it makes sense. Mind you, this one is a hopeful story, but you might not see it until the end. I have a little over four pages written, but I think it's going to be longer than I thought actually. Anyway, understandable you don't want to be watched....lol. I'll still let you know when it's posted if you want, but it's going to be in my fandom, and there might be some things that are fandom specific, although i'd be happy to explain them. :)

3/27/2012 #6,007
SimonSeville27

No, it's not for the collab. It's one I am writing now and want to post today. I was just wondering if you'd want to look over what I had written to see if it meets your standards and that it makes sense. Mind you, this one is a hopeful story, but you might not see it until the end. I have a little over four pages written, but I think it's going to be longer than I thought actually. Anyway, understandable you don't want to be watched....lol. I'll still let you know when it's posted if you want, but it's going to be in my fandom, and there might be some things that are fandom specific, although i'd be happy to explain them. :)

I read your first post wrong... I didn't know you were asking me to read over it in advance (I didn't get too much sleep... not all my engines are running this morning). I'll read it over for you! I just don't want to read anything on the site... you can either docx it to me or email it to simonseville27 at gmail dot com.

3/27/2012 #6,008
darkin520

Awesome! I'll e-mail it to you. Certainly, if you have any questions, just ask. And, if something doesn't make sense, let me know. It's probably good that you're tired because if something I wrote doesn't make sense to you, it might not make sense to the others. And, mind you, it isn't spell-checked yet. Thank you, Simon! :D

3/27/2012 #6,009
darkin520

OK...sent. :)

3/27/2012 #6,010
SimonSeville27

No problem!

It's probably good that you're tired because if something I wrote doesn't make sense to you, it might not make sense to the others.

I think any RLt person half asleep is still more aware than the average FFN reader though :D

And, mind you, it isn't spell-checked yet.

That's okay... I'm too tired to care about how words are spellified anyway...

3/27/2012 #6,011
SiriuslyPeeved

I think any RLt person half asleep is still more aware than the average FFN reader though :D

Hehe. I think you're right.

I'll be back after lunch / school bus pickup. FB sucked me in like the giant vortex it is.

3/27/2012 #6,012
SimonSeville27

OK...sent. :)

OK...received. :)

3/27/2012 #6,013
darkin520

Haha...Ok, Siri. And, thanks, Simon...sorry, had a phone call.

3/27/2012 #6,014
SimonSeville27

No problem! I'm reading anyway! :D

3/27/2012 #6,015
darkin520

Haha...let me know if you can guess who the dead one is. Like I said, I'm not trying to mask it, but I don't want anyone finding out until towards the end for sure because I'm afraid if I come out and say it in the beginning no one will read it.

3/27/2012 #6,016
ToManyLetters

I has a happy!

http://www.theverge.com/2012/3/27/2905753/harry-potter-ebooks-available-kindle-nook-google-play-pottermore

3/27/2012 #6,017
darkin520

Glad you're happy, TML. :)

3/27/2012 #6,018
SimonSeville27

Darkin! I just emailed you back! Let me know if anything I wrote doesn't make sense, because like I said, I'm really super tired...

3/27/2012 #6,019
darkin520

Haha..yep, I just replied. Nope, everything made sense. I just thought OK and okay were interchangeable since I'm an OK user. And, a lot of people in my fandom are, even one I know who is a professional writer and has published books on the market. So, I thought OK was OK...lol.

3/27/2012 #6,020
SimonSeville27

OK isn't incorrect, but it's an informal version of okay, so for writing you really should use 'okay'. It's not anything super-terrible, just a pet peeve of mine...

3/27/2012 #6,021
darkin520

OK, I'll try to watch it. Thank you, Simon. :)

3/27/2012 #6,022
SimonSeville27

^^ No problem!

3/27/2012 #6,023
darkin520

Haha...so I promised chatting time, so chat away. What would you like to talk about?

3/27/2012 #6,024
SimonSeville27

Hehe... actually your story kept me busy through enough of my free time, now I'm going to get something to eat before class! I'll just hold on to the credit I have for chatting time for the next time my class is only 20 minutes long and I have a three hour break :D

I'll talk to you later (or tomorrow or whenever we're both on at the same time...)

3/27/2012 #6,025
darkin520

Oh, OK...no problem. Have fun, and thanks again. See you. :)

3/27/2012 #6,026
Emily Mae

Hey friends!

3/27/2012 #6,027
SiriuslyPeeved

Hi Emily! Hope you're having a good day.

I'm off to get some housework done, I am firmly telling myself I can't come back and write my Rowan & Phoenix chapter ideas or my spring collab piece till the dishes are done and the laundry is at least halfway folded. I have nothing left to wear except the Admiral's fleece pants XD

Hmmmm, trying to use Randomness to keep myself honest... Will it work? If anyone sees me on here before, say, 3:00 eastern US time, please send me back to the chain gang ;)

3/27/2012 #6,028
Wendy Brune

Guess who got everything she wanted for next semester AND no Friday classes. This girl. =)

3/27/2012 #6,029
Desktop Warrior

To a few individuals, apparently my pale skin is reason to mock and belittle me and make wild accusations like saying that my pale skin is a *result* of my spending all my time indoors (with the implication that this is due to my being too much of a coward and a nerd to go outside) and not the *cause* of my spending most of my time indoors. *sigh*

^Mom, to me. "You need to get a tan! You're so white from spending all your time indoors; we're going to go out and people are going to be staring at us because you're so white." I'm, like, Mom, I don't f***ing care what 'other people' are going to think, and if you're embarrassed, then it's your problem, not mine.

Yes, I did say that on occasion, swearing included.

/is the worst son ever

/but still loves Mommy to death

haha It's certainly not *most* of the time... :P Or maybe it is, and I just don't really notice. XD

Maybe they only fight when you and your husband are around so they can get your attention. XD

lol You must have issues with ASOIAF, then. :P (Parts of it anyway.)

Oh. Certainly. I mean, that plot point...makes sense in context, much as I hate to admit it, but still. It's squickalicious.

edit again: I just now realized I'd said "ignore" when I mean "enjoy". Guess that's a Freudian slip. XD /finds this strangely hilarious and is lol'ing so hard right now

This made my morning. ^_^

Oh, Rosa, have I ever told you I LOVE your rundowns of the backlog.

^

Also, see you tomorrow, Darkin!

^

Guess who got everything she wanted for next semester AND no Friday classes. This girl. =)

Congrats, Wendy~!

Hey, all.

3/27/2012 #6,030
« Prev Page 1 .. 191 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 211 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune EHWIES, MissScorp, Madam'zelleGiry, darkin520, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member