The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which promotes reviewing of all stories and spotlighting talented writers. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Desktop Warrior

We get clucky every night!

4/30/2012 . Edited by ShadedRogue, 4/30/2012 #1
TheLonelyPsycho

First post! :D

4/30/2012 . Edited 5/16/2012 #2
ShadedRogue

I win!

4/30/2012 #3
Sassmaster Omega 620

Wow, that was fast!

YAAAAAY!!!! NEW RANDOMNESS TO PLAY IN!!!!!

4/30/2012 #4
The Bitter Kitten

*bells ringing*

The Randomness is dead. Long live the Randomness!

4/30/2012 #5
Desktop Warrior

HA. And Shay takes it anyway. XD

Anyway, I'm off, now that the race is over. Need to make some more Maseca tortillas.

4/30/2012 #6
CelestialSonata7

And 'Trees' claims the last post!

"Hiya Jessie, I'm glad to report that I suffered no brain damage from our incident. I'm back baby!!!! *Crashes into something else in hypered state* Oww..... :)

"Hey Sass, glad to hear you're okay after-*trips over own feet and falls flat on face*."

4/30/2012 #7
SiriuslyPeeved

Ahhhhh......... Chicken XD

4/30/2012 #8
ShadedRogue

Tiiime! Add the quote, or I will have to do it for yooou!

4/30/2012 #9
SimonSeville27

I'm off too... had fun... but I need to eat and in the minutes I was here there are already posts that need to be deleted on the Chipmunk forum...

4/30/2012 #10
lilgenious

Here I was replying. A very good reply. I hit send and... it tells me to create a new thread :D

4/30/2012 #11
Sassmaster Omega 620

"Hey Sass, glad to hear you're okay after-*trips over own feet and falls flat on face*."

*hysterically laughter is heard in the backround*

4/30/2012 #12
Shuna

Damnit I was being classical with a python spam joke and thenyou guys are too fast! *pout*

Bed now, night guys.

4/30/2012 #13
truthsetfree

@Time

Shalom.

מה שלומך

And then I decided to switch to Armenian because I had already toasted in Hebrew earlier.

4/30/2012 #14
Desktop Warrior

Tiiime! Add the quote, or I will have to do it for yooou!

Do it yourself, if you want. I don't know which quote you're talking about, anyway.

/really gone now

4/30/2012 #15
CelestialSonata7

Bye Time and Simon!

That sucks Lil! XD

4/30/2012 #16
ShadedRogue

The only thing I know in Hebrew is how to sing a certain song, but I don't know what the song is called. And I can't spell it.

4/30/2012 #17
Sassmaster Omega 620

Bye Time and Simon, nice hanging with ya!

4/30/2012 #18
The Bitter Kitten

I rode as a kid. Mostly Western because that's what my friend had. She had a little, elderly quarter horse and he was a darling. He was the responsible party when we went out riding. If I fell off he would wait for me ;). I've thought about taking adult level beginner classes again!

I rode from about 5 to senior in high school. Les Dramas went down, and it was just my luck that the girl i was drama'ing with also worked at the stable, so I was already less than happy going there, and then I had a pretty jarring fall and just sort of ... petered off. I rode mostly Western, but I like English as well. It was probably about 75-25.

4/30/2012 #19
ShadedRogue

Okay, will do Time-sir! Byyyye!

4/30/2012 #20
CelestialSonata7

*hysterically laughter is heard in the backround*

*Laughter in between groans of pain heard in foreground*

Night Shuna!

4/30/2012 . Edited 4/30/2012 #21
truthsetfree

The only thing I know in Hebrew is how to sing a certain song, but I don't know what the song is called. And I can't spell it.

Can you transliterate it at all?

4/30/2012 #22
lilgenious

I have to go too I am afraid.

It is very late here and for once I am really tired.

I know Celes! Oh well, you guys are all here now!

4/30/2012 #23
Sassmaster Omega 620

*Laughter in berween groans of pain heard in foreground*

Why is it always kind of funny to laugh at other people's pain? *nurses Sonata back to health*

4/30/2012 #24
ShadedRogue

Can you transliterate it at all?

Found it. Shalom Chaverim

/ohwait. I know it in English too, I could have just told you the English part.

/duuuh

4/30/2012 #25
Rosawyn

The first book that we are looking at it one by Charles Dickens.

Which one?! /loves Charles Dickens

Just as long as we are not reading Wuthering Heights- for some reason, I really despise that book.

I never actually read it, because we had a choice to read that or another book, and I chose the other book. However, I am still somewhat familiar with it, and I could probably list a few reasons I despise it even though I've not actually read it.

I know, I am perhaps one of the most stubborn person that you all have got to know.

I doubt that. Because I believe I myself am the most stubborn person that I have got to know. :P

I'm always excited for the weekend. [...] because that's when my shows are on. :)

^

I'm going to see the midnight premire of the Avengers!

I am SO JEALOUS.

Having kids, though...it would probably be rather difficult to get a babysitter. :/

what is the point of having fun or hanging with friends if you don't remember anything the next day?

^ "It's all a blur, but I'm pretty sure it ruled." Um, right. I think I'd rather remember. XD

my family thinks I'm kinda of weird just cause I talk myself.

*everyone* thought I was weird when I used to talk to myself. I stopped talking to myself...out loud. ;)

Hi Rosa! We wait eagerly for the backlog.

Haha Sorry for making everyone wait so long. :P

I can give you some ideas Rosa:

Lost love

Shipwreck

Homesickness

Inseparable friends

I may think up of more but this is all I have so far... hope I have helped *crosses fingers*

Thanks. Those are helpful, but I guess I still need something more...specific? :/ I do love "homesickness" and "inseparable friends"... Maybe I'll use one or both...

Hi Rooooooosa! Did you watch OUAT? :O

Not yet! :P Maybe tonight. My one brother is visiting, and he doesn't watch it, but we got him into Game of Thrones from watching one ep with us the last time he visited, so maybe we can get him into OUAT too! :D

/p196

4/30/2012 #26
Sassmaster Omega 620

I am SO JEALOUS.

Having kids, though...it would probably be rather difficult to get a babysitter. :/

It's going to be my first midnight premire!!! I is so excited!!!!

4/30/2012 #27
lilgenious

Hahahaha! I literally laughed out loud when I read the quote:

We get clucky every night!

All right... I think this is actually telling me to go to bed. I think tomorrow, I am going to take a look at the reviews on my stories again and fix up those annoying nitpicks that you all helped me to find.

4/30/2012 #28
singer22498

It took me way too long to find this new one.

I feel quite dumb.

Great, adding to the depression.

Hey everyone, how's all of your fucking lives?

Lexi llora mucho.

4/30/2012 #29
ShadedRogue

I'm going to see the midnight premire of the Avengers!

I am SO JEALOUS.

^

I was supposed to because my friend and I talked about it a month ago, but I don't know if we're still going to, and it's probably too late to buy tickets for it now.

4/30/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune EHWIES, MissScorp, Madam'zelleGiry, darkin520, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member