The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which promotes reviewing of all stories and spotlighting talented writers. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Shuna

Homestuck is a big fandom. And we are nutorious for selling ourselves to a compliment and the highest bidders.

Oh wait, that is me.

/shot

5/17/2012 #5,971
darkin520

I don't drink soda either. I drink water mostly, have an occasional tea or hot chocolate...and sometimes, I'll drink juice. That's it.

5/17/2012 #5,972
Shuna

I drink 1,5 l coca cola every day.

5/17/2012 #5,973
darkin520

Gasp! Well, to each his or her own, I always say. It's not like it's alcohol...that's a plus.

5/17/2012 #5,974
Desktop Warrior

I don't drink soda either. I drink water mostly, have an occasional tea or hot chocolate...and sometimes, I'll drink juice. That's it.

I can't function without my cocoa. XD

...I don't know whether to be impressed or shake you while yelling, "You're going to kill your teeth with all that sugary acid!"

5/17/2012 #5,975
Madam'zelleGiry

I can't function without my cocoa. XD

THIS

I have a feeling that the HP people will side with the chipmunks...

5/17/2012 #5,976
darkin520

...I don't know whether to be impressed or shake you while yelling, "You're going to kill your teeth with all that sugary acid!"

Well, I was going to spare her the lecture. I figure she's old enough to know better.

5/17/2012 #5,977
lilgenious

Well that watermelon was regretting the day it became an experiment...

Yes, I am going back to my work. Don't worry -.-

5/17/2012 #5,978
darkin520

I have a feeling that the HP people will side with the chipmunks...

-shakes head- We can't have this. There are far too many HP followers. We need more troops. We shall round up the lesser known fandoms. They should all (hopefully) have a bit of a vendetta against HP for being so damned popular.

5/17/2012 #5,979
Madam'zelleGiry

-shakes head- We can't have this. There are far too many HP followers. We need more troops. We shall round up the lesser known fandoms. They should all (hopefully) have a bit of a vendetta against HP for being so damned popular.

Well, if we can get the Whovians, the Muskateers have already sided with them.

5/17/2012 #5,980
darkin520

Well, if we can get the Whovians, the Muskateers have already sided with them.

This is true. I know who we can get. Hunger Games. -laughs maniacally- Yes, this will work out wonderfully. You're going down, you three foot high little devils. XP

5/17/2012 #5,981
Desktop Warrior

Well that watermelon was regretting the day it became an experiment...

I'm curious to know what this is about now.

Meanwhile, the lone Dragon Quest fan will ignore the War of the Fandoms and go on a quest to collect the Zenithian items so he can kill the Lord of the Underworld.

5/17/2012 . Edited 5/17/2012 #5,982
Madam'zelleGiry

This is true. I know who we can get. Hunger Games. -laughs maniacally- Yes, this will work out wonderfully. You're going down, you three foot high little devils. XP

That made me burst out laughing. Where's Kitten?? We must get to her before HP and the chipmunks do!

5/17/2012 #5,983
lilgenious

Aw, come on... I am a Harry Potter fan but I don't mind just because I am a Musketeer fan.

However if anybody wants Merlin fans then I am your person ;-)

5/17/2012 #5,984
Madam'zelleGiry

Meanwhile, the lone Dragon Quest fan will ignore the War of the Fandoms and go on a quest to collect the Zenithian Armour so he can kill the Lord of the Underworld.

You can't remain neutral forever, Time. XP

5/17/2012 #5,985
darkin520

That made me burst out laughing. Where's Kitten?? We must get to her before HP and the chipmunks do!

I assume school has kept her busy, but we have to get to her before Simon. And, Time, you can join us. -welcomes you with open arms- We're much better than the Chipmunks. We have better Kool-Aid! It's sugar free.

5/17/2012 #5,986
Desktop Warrior

You can't remain neutral forever, Time. XP

It worked for the Swiss.

And with that, I'm off. Back later.

We have better Kool-Aid!

Sugar-free or not, I don't want that reptile's piss anywhere near me! XD

/really gone now

5/17/2012 . Edited 5/17/2012 #5,987
darkin520

Bye, Time. I will wear you down, I swear! -love buckets-

5/17/2012 #5,988
lilgenious

Wait, wait what is this about Musketeers and Whovians?

Well... lets just say the watermelon is no longer a watermelon... just like it is no longer, erm edible.

5/17/2012 #5,989
Madam'zelleGiry

We have better Kool-Aid! It's sugar free.

Forget the Kool-Aid. We has soft drinks. XP

5/17/2012 #5,990
darkin520

Well, I'm afraid to tell you, lil, because it would be distracting to you. But, it's for our fandom war. We're creating alliances. You don't mind creating an alliance with the Questies, the Whovians, and the Sherlockians, do you?

5/17/2012 #5,991
lilgenious

No, I do not mind. However I must go brainwash my minions once more to come and join me here so we have more musketeer fans.

5/17/2012 #5,992
truthsetfree

I will be in my TARDIS if anyone needs me.

5/17/2012 #5,993
darkin520

Forget the Kool-Aid. We has soft drinks. XP

No...soft drinks aren't healthy. And, you know sQ is all about healthy living. Since the government of the future makes it their business to ban beef, I would think no 'unhealthy' food is safe. Soda is out.

5/17/2012 #5,994
Madam'zelleGiry

No...soft drinks aren't healthy. And, you know sQ is all about healthy living. Since the government of the future makes it their business to ban beef, I would think no 'unhealthy' food is safe. Soda is out.

Fiiinee...then we have perfect oranges.

5/17/2012 #5,995
darkin520

No, I do not mind. However I must go brainwash my minions once more to come and join me here so we have more musketeer fans.

Thank you for accepting the alliance, comrade.

What about you, truthie? Will you accept the alliance?

5/17/2012 #5,996
darkin520

Fiiinee...then we have perfect oranges.

-fist pump- And soy burgers.

5/17/2012 #5,997
Wendy Brune

It worked for the Swiss.

No one much liked them for it, though. XD

5/17/2012 #5,998
darkin520

You know, this 'fandom war' would make a very interesting parody fic. Hmmm...next year's collab?

5/17/2012 #5,999
truthsetfree

What about you, truthie? Will you accept the alliance?

I already told you people. As a Whovian, I have all of time and space at my fingertips. I will be off exploring.

Torchwood though, they may have different plans. Funny thing, that.

5/17/2012 #6,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 190 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 210 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune EHWIES, MissScorp, Madam'zelleGiry, darkin520, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member